napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mega Recomp Cycle Time! A new log by Dylan Gemelli

im sorry bro but thats way too much fat for me in a sitting, i wont ever have anything like that in my scenario... i appreciate the thought but im beyond tuned on diet bro... ive been doing it since i was 19... and i know how i respond to every type of food you can imagine.. dark chocolate has no place in my diet period

I understand Dylan, I was just commenting on Tazz reply..all good. That is tuned in though... Everyones different with goals and aspirations with there appearance.... me personally.. i like holding a little water... to get mass and keep shredded like yourself certainly requires precision... more then I ever thought.... how many g of fat do you allow/eat a day to maintain 5% Bf... just curious... i like to learn

I understand Dylan, I was just commenting on Tazz reply..all good. That is tuned in though... Everyones different with goals and aspirations with there appearance.... me personally.. i like holding a little water... to get mass and keep shredded like yourself certainly requires precision... more then I ever thought.... how many g of fat do you allow/eat a day to maintain 5% Bf... just curious... i like to learn

its all good bro... if i see even a fraction of water held freak... i cant do anything like that... honestly, i do about 25-30 grams a day if im lucky... it mainly comes from peanut butter and olive oil.. otherwise its quite minimal... however i know exactly how my body reacts.. some can get away with far more but i certainly cannot... i can eat more carbs than many can if i want but i choose to keep them moderate.. i never go overboard on anything... its 7 days a week of straight precision bro... its a bitch but its a sacrifice im willing to make... its not for everyone for sure but if you want to achieve something you have to be prepared to do whatever it takes... which i am...

its all good bro... if i see even a fraction of water held freak... i cant do anything like that... honestly, i do about 25-30 grams a day if im lucky... it mainly comes from peanut butter and olive oil.. otherwise its quite minimal... however i know exactly how my body reacts.. some can get away with far more but i certainly cannot... i can eat more carbs than many can if i want but i choose to keep them moderate.. i never go overboard on anything... its 7 days a week of straight precision bro... its a bitch but its a sacrifice im willing to make... its not for everyone for sure but if you want to achieve something you have to be prepared to do whatever it takes... which i am...

Your precision and dedication is highly commendable my man. Leading by example is true leadership

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another PR set... MORE STRENGTH

Back at it today and damn, what a gym session... My cardio is on point more so than in years and what's crazy about that is the fact im gaining so much more size in the process but i have far more energy and it is resonating in everything i do.. i just feel far healthier not trying to be 5% all year... im still in that upper 5 to lower 6 range but the funny thing is I look and feel so much better...

Today was chest and biceps and today I set a new PR on bench doing 245 x 10... I had room to get up around 250-255 but i want to do it right and not over do it because that never ends well.. My strength is so far enhanced to what it was... .my bicep exercises are up over 35% than where they were and i just feel strong all the way around.. i feel like even though ive gained so much size, tren is really helping to keep it clean along with my strict diet and training... anadrol has been unreal for me and seeing that I respond the way I do, it is now in my top 3 orals and perhaps is even number 2.. I am going to continue to set PR's and i may just fucking aim for 200 if I feel like the size is staying clean as possible... we will see... i like where i am now in that 192-193 range but we will see.... i think i am going to go for at least 200... I appreciate everyones feedback and support!

i'm excited for the before and after pics [emoji4]

----
Follow me on The Gram -- @justjaredd

FUCKING BEAST MODE THE LAST TWO DAYS... yesterday hit inclines for 225x10 all four sets... my chest and biceps felt like they were going to fall off LOL... today, barbell shoulder presses at 185x10 all four sets... i do have a pretty sore left shoulder right but i blasted them so hard today... shrugs with 130 dumbbells today... feeling definitely on point like never before.. im so happy with the way the size is shaping up... i need the weekend now for massage and rest... Ready to rock again on Monday... still blasting cardio 75 minutes a day as well... everything is precisely on point like i wanted... the funny thing is that im still not getting in the calories i should... im not going to lie, im at right around 2500 calories a day where i wanted to be closer to 2750 or 3000 but its still working damn good! Thank you for all the support and feedback everyone!

Good stuff bro. Strength will get you the type of gains youre looking for . If youre having trouble hitting your cals, id scale back the cardio a bit. I mean that's just my opinion but at 2500 calories im still well below maintenance without any cardio.

Drol is for sure up there in my fav orals as well. Love the strength from it and it actually dries me out a bit.

Good stuff bro. Strength will get you the type of gains youre looking for . If youre having trouble hitting your cals, id scale back the cardio a bit. I mean that's just my opinion but at 2500 calories im still well below maintenance without any cardio.

Drol is for sure up there in my fav orals as well. Love the strength from it and it actually dries me out a bit.

thanks for the feedback brother, i appreciate it! im not willing to cut any cardio so that wont work but im getting there on the calories... many days im just so ridiculously busy that i get too caught up into everything and before you know it, ive missed a meal but im adding in extra calories every meal to accommodate it...

you are right about drol bro... its often forgotten that its a dht, albeit and altered one but its still a dht so the properties are there for sure... its definitely at the top of my list now...

thanks for the feedback brother, i appreciate it! im not willing to cut any cardio so that wont work but im getting there on the calories... many days im just so ridiculously busy that i get too caught up into everything and before you know it, ive missed a meal but im adding in extra calories every meal to accommodate it...

you are right about drol bro... its often forgotten that its a dht, albeit and altered one but its still a dht so the properties are there for sure... its definitely at the top of my list now...

I hope to see you hit your goal. What exactly is it that you like being so low in bf even during a bulk/recomp? I mean I guess I just dont get it. I under it takes a ton of discipline and I respect it... I just dont get the obsession with staying so lean. Youd make more progress giving yourself leniency even to 8% (imo) but to each is own

I hope to see you hit your goal. What exactly is it that you like being so low in bf even during a bulk/recomp? I mean I guess I just dont get it. I under it takes a ton of discipline and I respect it... I just dont get the obsession with staying so lean. Youd make more progress giving yourself leniency even to 8% (imo) but to each is own

im not comfortable up there bro... you would have to understand being me, which i could not really explain... its like some people dont like to cut or be below 12-13% because they are not comfortable there etc... i would not be happy looking in the mirror without being very cut etc... im doing my best to get to that 200-205 mark staying this cut... its a very very tough goal but i make a living on smashing tough goals so this is the challenge im after... personal preference i guess is the best way to explain...

im not comfortable up there bro... you would have to understand being me, which i could not really explain... its like some people dont like to cut or be below 12-13% because they are not comfortable there etc... i would not be happy looking in the mirror without being very cut etc... im doing my best to get to that 200-205 mark staying this cut... its a very very tough goal but i make a living on smashing tough goals so this is the challenge im after... personal preference i guess is the best way to explain...

I mean I get it. I just think as much as this game is about commitment and sacrifice... its also about adaptation. I like being shredded too but for me I am realizing its a losing battle trying to "lean bulk" as I would call it... but its really better suited being called a deficit bulk

Sorry dont mean to come across like im trying to convince you to do anything. What you do is up to you.. im just saying youd look better, probably feel better and perform better in my opinion.

Exactly. Im bulking too. Actually in my second month of growth and just started igf1 des. That shit is intense. You ever mess with peps at all?

Exactly. Im bulking too. Actually in my second month of growth and just started igf1 des. That shit is intense. You ever mess with peps at all?

i have bro... i never liked them at all... i always hold water and generally just dont get much from them... ive stacked them, ran them stand alone etc... now , i have not ran igf though and i know how different it is but i have been nothing but disappointed with cjc and ipam.... frag was okay at best but nothing i would spend my money on again... they just were not for me... some people really enjoy them but i just don't... even when i used mt2, i was throwing up every fucking night, and this was with MULTIPLE sources... i ran it four different times, all with the same result... the only thing in the peptide class i ran with success was tb-500... that was something i would run anytime...

The only peps ive run are igf des and growth. ... which im currently running. Igf des is one to look into. If you want ill pm the source I use. The des has me in only a few days feelung obliterated in the best kind of way. Been pinning pwo... workout until the pump is too much to bear anymore and then pinning 8iu growth post... wait 30 min... eat like a horse and take a nap. Im enjoying it.

Big PR Day!!

Sorry for the lack of updates last week but I had a BILLION things going at once... I had a VERY productive week last week but today was HUGE for me... I was quite pissed off as my power went out today and I had other bull shit to deal with etc... So my plan was to take it out on the weights, which I most certainly did... Also, I started off the day at 195... So I am definitely getting there...

So, today I decided was going to be the day I hit 250 for ten on the bench... My first set of 225 is my warmup and I honestly didn't feel the best on that one but after that, I was in the zone... I get those thoughts in my head that nothing is going to stop me or get in my way and it certainly did not... I blasted that 250 out and probably could have gone up 5 more lbs but I want to do this the right way, not the stupid way... Then I did another huge PR getting 10 reps with 55lb. dumbbells on hammer curls... All lifts are increasing every session consistently... The only side I have been having has been night sweats with tren but other than that, I am feeling amazing and expect to only continue to get better... I will post pics this week, leg pics as well... Here is another bicep picture... I keep posting bicep pics to show the progress there which is very evident in this one... Thank you everyone for the ongoing support!

w8tkzm.jpg

Top Bottom