napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mega Recomp Cycle Time! A new log by Dylan Gemelli

Sorry for the lack of updates last week but I had a BILLION things going at once... I had a VERY productive week last week but today was HUGE for me... I was quite pissed off as my power went out today and I had other bull shit to deal with etc... So my plan was to take it out on the weights, which I most certainly did... Also, I started off the day at 195... So I am definitely getting there...

So, today I decided was going to be the day I hit 250 for ten on the bench... My first set of 225 is my warmup and I honestly didn't feel the best on that one but after that, I was in the zone... I get those thoughts in my head that nothing is going to stop me or get in my way and it certainly did not... I blasted that 250 out and probably could have gone up 5 more lbs but I want to do this the right way, not the stupid way... Then I did another huge PR getting 10 reps with 55lb. dumbbells on hammer curls... All lifts are increasing every session consistently... The only side I have been having has been night sweats with tren but other than that, I am feeling amazing and expect to only continue to get better... I will post pics this week, leg pics as well... Here is another bicep picture... I keep posting bicep pics to show the progress there which is very evident in this one... Thank you everyone for the ongoing support!

w8tkzm.jpg

HECK YEAHHHHH!!! 250 for 10 at 195lb? now we're talking business

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for the lack of updates last week but I had a BILLION things going at once... I had a VERY productive week last week but today was HUGE for me... I was quite pissed off as my power went out today and I had other bull shit to deal with etc... So my plan was to take it out on the weights, which I most certainly did... Also, I started off the day at 195... So I am definitely getting there...

So, today I decided was going to be the day I hit 250 for ten on the bench... My first set of 225 is my warmup and I honestly didn't feel the best on that one but after that, I was in the zone... I get those thoughts in my head that nothing is going to stop me or get in my way and it certainly did not... I blasted that 250 out and probably could have gone up 5 more lbs but I want to do this the right way, not the stupid way... Then I did another huge PR getting 10 reps with 55lb. dumbbells on hammer curls... All lifts are increasing every session consistently... The only side I have been having has been night sweats with tren but other than that, I am feeling amazing and expect to only continue to get better... I will post pics this week, leg pics as well... Here is another bicep picture... I keep posting bicep pics to show the progress there which is very evident in this one... Thank you everyone for the ongoing support!

w8tkzm.jpg
Awesome job on the PRs Dylan! You know you're in the zone when the numbers rise every workout

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Awesome job on the PRs Dylan! You know you're in the zone when the numbers rise every workout

its a damn good feeling bro.... im busting ass like never before and you know how hard i go but i have even extra motivation this go around... thanks for the support brother

its definitely encouraging and motivating me everyday brother... thanks for all your support!
Great job bro, looking bigger every update! 250 x10?! That's impressive as hell. Keep working your on a roll!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Continuing the progress!!

The workouts continue to improve along with the progress... Holding steady at 195 now but clearly showing more vascularity now... its a bit difficult to see in a picture with the tattoos but damn, today especially, i felt like my skin was going to burst... I really love the way I feel in general... everything is on point... I can tell you this, not trying to maintain 5% all year has made me feel so much healthier and better in general.. its just something that noone should do and I know that but I just get so caught up in being nothing but shredded but honestly, i would rather have a slightly higher bf, in the 6 range and feel so much better...

I hit 90's on shoulder presses with PLENTY of room to spare but i didn't have a spotter that I trusted... I can do 100's now, i can tell by how i was doing the 90s and blasting 100's for 10 reps on shoulder presses was my goal... my bicep strength is so much larger than its ever been.. i had a really great chest and biceps workout today... shoulders and traps was tuesday and once again friday... incline stayed steady at 230 x 10 and my cable crosses and flies all went up in a major way... i feel like progress is continuous... here are a few pics from today... thank you all for your continuous support...

2utt310.jpg

fld2qh.jpg

Looking swole Dylan, keep it up. How much longer do you have on this cycle?

MissBizz

thank you!! im not even half way through... im on week 7 and i have 20 total weeks... i just finished the anadrol portion last week and i can say, anadrol is now just behind winstrol as my favorite oral...

thank you!! im not even half way through... im on week 7 and i have 20 total weeks... i just finished the anadrol portion last week and i can say, anadrol is now just behind winstrol as my favorite oral...
Solid progress brother. Not even half way there. Keep killing it man.

I knew you'd love it man! You are just like me. Winny and Anadrol are my two favorites. They are pretty much the only orals I'll even fuck with anymore

Solid progress brother. Not even half way there. Keep killing it man.
much appreciated brother... im all over it! i swear i just wake up and the first thing im thinking about is hitting cardio and how much i can try to improve that day... i have not felt this healthy or good in so long i cant even remember..

I knew you'd love it man! You are just like me. Winny and Anadrol are my two favorites. They are pretty much the only orals I'll even fuck with anymore

you have to try the combo like i just ran... also, if you run them RIGHT, tren and anadrol is a fucking sweet combo but obviously it has to be done with care and needs to be ran responsibly.. i think you would love the combo brother

The workouts continue to improve along with the progress... Holding steady at 195 now but clearly showing more vascularity now... its a bit difficult to see in a picture with the tattoos but damn, today especially, i felt like my skin was going to burst... I really love the way I feel in general... everything is on point... I can tell you this, not trying to maintain 5% all year has made me feel so much healthier and better in general.. its just something that noone should do and I know that but I just get so caught up in being nothing but shredded but honestly, i would rather have a slightly higher bf, in the 6 range and feel so much better...

I hit 90's on shoulder presses with PLENTY of room to spare but i didn't have a spotter that I trusted... I can do 100's now, i can tell by how i was doing the 90s and blasting 100's for 10 reps on shoulder presses was my goal... my bicep strength is so much larger than its ever been.. i had a really great chest and biceps workout today... shoulders and traps was tuesday and once again friday... incline stayed steady at 230 x 10 and my cable crosses and flies all went up in a major way... i feel like progress is continuous... here are a few pics from today... thank you all for your continuous support...

2utt310.jpg

fld2qh.jpg

This is what I was talking about. Not getting "fat and sloppy", but giving leniency during bulking phases. Theres a reason bodybuilders don't maintain low digit bf% during bulking (or growing) phases.... its impractical. Glad to see you giving yourself some leeway

This is what I was talking about. Not getting "fat and sloppy", but giving leniency during bulking phases. Theres a reason bodybuilders don't maintain low digit bf% during bulking (or growing) phases.... its impractical. Glad to see you giving yourself some leeway
trust me, im still doing this to be as cut as possible but im definitely increasing intake to where i feel far better and its just more practical for a guy my size... barely eating 2000 calories at any time is not a good thing for someone that has the capability to be over 200 etc... its just not healthy but i let myself get far too caught up in being as cut as possible but it gets to the point where it doesn't look good, it takes away from your frame and you feel like shit which clearly makes you prone to having a bad attitude, etc... its just too much for anyone... 6-7% with size near 200 is where i want to be... it definitely feels better in general... i do agree

trust me, im still doing this to be as cut as possible but im definitely increasing intake to where i feel far better and its just more practical for a guy my size... barely eating 2000 calories at any time is not a good thing for someone that has the capability to be over 200 etc... its just not healthy but i let myself get far too caught up in being as cut as possible but it gets to the point where it doesn't look good, it takes away from your frame and you feel like shit which clearly makes you prone to having a bad attitude, etc... its just too much for anyone... 6-7% with size near 200 is where i want to be... it definitely feels better in general... i do agree

Glad to hear it bro. Ill tell you last summer I hit 5.5- 6% and I didnt feel terrible but I feel better now around 7%. I just recently hit 207 at 5'8"

Glad to hear it bro. Ill tell you last summer I hit 5.5- 6% and I didnt feel terrible but I feel better now around 7%. I just recently hit 207 at 5'8"

very nice bro! you know, doing it for years and years, it catches up to you to the point where its miserable to get through a day and its nice to not feel that way... plus it looks healthier too which you already know and brought up...

w8tkzm.jpg

Kill it bro! Looking forward to the pics!!!

Top Bottom