napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mega Recomp Cycle Time! A new log by Dylan Gemelli

Well I'm a Cardinals fan, but they didn't make the playoffs and I absolutely despise the Cubs....so Indians it is lol

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Well I'm a Cardinals fan, but they didn't make the playoffs and I absolutely despise the Cubs....so Indians it is lol

Sheen and Wild Thing lol. Who would have guessed.

Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

My team has the longest active playoff drought thats a pretty nasty curse i think.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

FUCKING BEAST MODE THE LAST TWO DAYS... yesterday hit inclines for 225x10 all four sets... my chest and biceps felt like they were going to fall off LOL... today, barbell shoulder presses at 185x10 all four sets... i do have a pretty sore left shoulder right but i blasted them so hard today... shrugs with 130 dumbbells today... feeling definitely on point like never before.. im so happy with the way the size is shaping up... i need the weekend now for massage and rest... Ready to rock again on Monday... still blasting cardio 75 minutes a day as well... everything is precisely on point like i wanted... the funny thing is that im still not getting in the calories i should... im not going to lie, im at right around 2500 calories a day where i wanted to be closer to 2750 or 3000 but its still working damn good! Thank you for all the support and feedback everyone!

FUCKING BEAST MODE THE LAST TWO DAYS... yesterday hit inclines for 225x10 all four sets... my chest and biceps felt like they were going to fall off LOL... today, barbell shoulder presses at 185x10 all four sets... i do have a pretty sore left shoulder right but i blasted them so hard today... shrugs with 130 dumbbells today... feeling definitely on point like never before.. im so happy with the way the size is shaping up... i need the weekend now for massage and rest... Ready to rock again on Monday... still blasting cardio 75 minutes a day as well... everything is precisely on point like i wanted... the funny thing is that im still not getting in the calories i should... im not going to lie, im at right around 2500 calories a day where i wanted to be closer to 2750 or 3000 but its still working damn good! Thank you for all the support and feedback everyone!
Damn dylan! You are killing it bro! Strength increases you've experienced are fucking phenomenal!

Thats some nice weight your pushing up there Dylan.......barbell shoulder press 185 X 10 WTF!!!!..... Thats impressive.... the key to finish off your cycle is the food bro!!.. Don't waste it.... EAT!!! you'll put some nice fresh Mass on.... Get some dark chocolate... 90% cacao .... and some bananas... Theres no way at this point your going to put on fat or water .... Bump up the calories for sure... thats the last piece of the puzzle....... just try it once... before your work out, Chocolate /bananas. has to be 90% cacao... right now your body is like a Bugatti going 200mph,,,, you need fuel... DONT WASTE IT BRO!! trust me .....

just think for a second about the banana,,, An Ape or Gorilla eat a shitload of bananas out in the wild.... There 8 times as strong as a bodybuilder.... and they can rip your limb off like you would twist off a turkey leg on the thanksgiving table.... yet whats there diet... veggies, termites, bananas etc.... Your in the meat and potatoes of your cycle.... on the Cusp of New and Fresh Gains!!

Last edited:

Awesome. Enjoy that massage and rest this weekend brother and kill it this next week.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Damn dylan! You are killing it bro! Strength increases you've experienced are fucking phenomenal!

thanks brother, im pushing it every fucking session as much as possible.. im loving the continuous strength gains... im very happy but far from satisfied...

Thats some nice weight your pushing up there Dylan.......barbell shoulder press 185 X 10 WTF!!!!..... Thats impressive.... the key to finish off your cycle is the food bro!!.. Don't waste it.... EAT!!! you'll put some nice fresh Mass on.... Get some dark chocolate... 90% cacao .... and some bananas... Theres no way at this point your going to put on fat or water .... Bump up the calories for sure... thats the last piece of the puzzle....... just try it once... before your work out, Chocolate /bananas. has to be 90% cacao... right now your body is like a Bugatti going 200mph,,,, you need fuel... DONT WASTE IT BRO!! trust me .....

just think for a second about the banana,,, An Ape or Gorilla eat a shitload of bananas out in the wild.... There 8 times as strong as a bodybuilder.... and they can rip your limb off like you would twist off a turkey leg on the thanksgiving table.... yet whats there diet... veggies, termites, bananas etc.... Your in the meat and potatoes of your cycle.... on the Cusp of New and Fresh Gains!!

i really appreciate it brother! you have to understand something, im allergic to bananas... so eating or even smelling them puts me directly in the bathroom, face in the toilet... its not ever going to happen with bananas and i am eating, just not as much i would like... you also need to understand, i have consistently eaten only 2000 calories or so for years..you dont just wake up and start smashing food to the point where it makes you sick on top of the fact that everything i do is so precise with keeping body fat where it is and still adding this kind of size... in not quite 5 weeks i have put on nearly 12 pounds and my body fat is damn near the same... not an easy concept... im falling short on calories but i also dont want too rapid of growth.. thats not going to help anything but it certainly can cause problems that i want to avoid...

i really appreciate it brother! you have to understand something, im allergic to bananas... so eating or even smelling them puts me directly in the bathroom, face in the toilet... its not ever going to happen with bananas and i am eating, just not as much i would like... you also need to understand, i have consistently eaten only 2000 calories or so for years..you dont just wake up and start smashing food to the point where it makes you sick on top of the fact that everything i do is so precise with keeping body fat where it is and still adding this kind of size... in not quite 5 weeks i have put on nearly 12 pounds and my body fat is damn near the same... not an easy concept... im falling short on calories but i also dont want too rapid of growth.. thats not going to help anything but it certainly can cause problems that i want to avoid...

i learned that the hard way, i was on a 12 week cut 1950 calories 6 months ago and i binged on 6400 dirty calories (no bullshit) and the stomach pain was so bad i felt like i needed to go to the hospital , but it was gone in like 3 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i learned that the hard way, i was on a 12 week cut 1950 calories 6 months ago and i binged on 6400 dirty calories (no bullshit) and the stomach pain was so bad i felt like i needed to go to the hospital , but it was gone in like 3 hours.

yes, you can't go from one extreme to another like that... its only going to cause you major problems...

didn't know that... No bananas for you!! how much are you weighing today? ...

I was implying to eat like an oz of 90 % cacao chocolate(25g fat,6g protein, 5g sugar) and a few bananas..per day. 150 cal /chocolate and like 200 cal / 2 bananas... But yea.... 6400 calories would hurt.... Ive fasted a few times in my day... water only.. 3, 7,10, 21 most ever was a 40 day water fast in 1997.( I couldn't seem to quit smoking cigarettes, but the 40 did it, haven't smoked since). went from 208 to 153lbs... break a fast wrong (which I did a few times) and its painful.... you could actually kill yourself doing that.... once you took that first bite , you were off to the races to 6400!!... then after the consumption, your like.... why did I do that... but its too late!!

I was implying to eat like an oz of 90 % cacao chocolate(25g fat,6g protein, 5g sugar) and a few bananas..per day. 150 cal /chocolate and like 200 cal / 2 bananas... But yea.... 6400 calories would hurt.... Ive fasted a few times in my day... water only.. 3, 7,10, 21 most ever was a 40 day water fast in 1997.( I couldn't seem to quit smoking cigarettes, but the 40 did it, haven't smoked since). went from 208 to 153lbs... break a fast wrong (which I did a few times) and its painful.... you could actually kill yourself doing that.... once you took that first bite , you were off to the races to 6400!!... then after the consumption, your like.... why did I do that... but its too late!!

im sorry bro but thats way too much fat for me in a sitting, i wont ever have anything like that in my scenario... i appreciate the thought but im beyond tuned on diet bro... ive been doing it since i was 19... and i know how i respond to every type of food you can imagine.. dark chocolate has no place in my diet period

Top Bottom