napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mega Recomp Cycle Time! A new log by Dylan Gemelli

I have some constructive critism on the photo taken, take the yankees hat OFF and put a red sox hat ON LOL!
Other than that, you lookin big and full, keep it going

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

192 and counting...

This morning I weighed in at 192... I will admit that I tend to overthink when it comes to weight gain so my instinct is to panic that I am gaining unwanted weight, which is obviously going to occur when you are talking about putting on 15 lbs in 4.5 weeks... HOWEVER, I am still pleased with how it is mainly quality... obviously i have to get to a certain point to really shred it down properly but it is showing to be very clean... My strength is through the roof and that just motivates me even more... I am waking up every morning just ready to get after it with cardio and in the gym... I can taste it every day... Here are some updated pics...

Love your tats!

Măndru că sunt Român! Arata le tururor ca iubește Român. Nu uite ca ești Român.

I have some constructive critism on the photo taken, take the yankees hat OFF and put a red sox hat ON LOL!

I second this. Lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

i have some for you two... quit supporting bitch made teams! =)

You are a leader in every way . Lead with knowledge and lead by example. Everyone has different physique goals but i would be remiss if i didnt believe everyone would want to understand there bodies and the effect different outside factors will have on it . Such as diet and anabolics also ancillaries. When it comes to being completely intune with your physical I think many would agree with me that you set the standard when it comes to body comprehension and perfecting your game plan to achieve ones desired result!!! Keep doing you and keep teaching people about it cause there are so many who really appreciate you

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

You are a leader in every way . Lead with knowledge and lead by example. Everyone has different physique goals but i would be remiss if i didnt believe everyone would want to understand there bodies and the effect different outside factors will have on it . Such as diet and anabolics also ancillaries. When it comes to being completely intune with your physical I think many would agree with me that you set the standard when it comes to body comprehension and perfecting your game plan to achieve ones desired result!!! Keep doing you and keep teaching people about it cause there are so many who really appreciate you

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

damn man, that was awesome and that meant a lot to me... i wont forget that, trust me... i really appreciate your words and acknowledgement... a thank you and a show of appreciation goes a million miles with me and things like that inspire me to do so much more... thank you bro and trust me, i always think about being the best example and leader to everyone... having everyones respect means everything to me and i do my best to help everyone on a daily basis...

damn man, that was awesome and that meant a lot to me... i wont forget that, trust me... i really appreciate your words and acknowledgement... a thank you and a show of appreciation goes a million miles with me and things like that inspire me to do so much more... thank you bro and trust me, i always think about being the best example and leader to everyone... having everyones respect means everything to me and i do my best to help everyone on a daily basis...

bro im sure you have all of our respect here man. and gratitude. plus were all Mirin those side delts LOL

Yes!

man i always thought you were hella cool... fuck me i was wrong... LOLLLLLLLL all good brother!
Bahahaha! Love the Boston/NY rivalry.

Looking great bud. I can't believe the weight you're putting on yet still maintaining a shredded physique. I think you picked one hell of a cycle built specifically to you.

Keep getting it bro!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Thank you! And gainz along with shred is what am after like what your doing Dylan! Learn a lot on this board!!

Last edited:
Bahahaha! Love the Boston/NY rivalry.

Looking great bud. I can't believe the weight you're putting on yet still maintaining a shredded physique. I think you picked one hell of a cycle built specifically to you.

Keep getting it bro!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

i really appreciate the support bro!

Top Bottom