napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mega Recomp Cycle Time! A new log by Dylan Gemelli

Today's weight was right at 190 lbs... I cant be more pleased with the increases... Numbers were great today on bench.. Although I did not go for more than 240, which i made last time, this time I did it twice for 10... I started much heavier at 225 for 10 the first set, then 235 for 10 followed by two sets of 240... i feel like i could max around 300 which i have never even come close to... my best ever was 260... i could definitely surpass.. i would love to get to 315 at least... 3 plates one each side is a must... I beat the shit out of my chest today and also my biceps... i had a huge pump today on biceps... my weights on biceps have gone up in a major way and its showing... Here's a quick picture of the bicep progress...

4ifwxu.jpg

nice man. definitely can tell a difference

PHARMACOM Head Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008
PREMIUM DELIVERY SERVICE to US/EU & 100% SHIPPING SUCCESS RATE

i have but not the quality i want... this is drawn out to be pure quality the entire time.... so if i get to 200 with my body fat staying where its at, then fuck yeah bro... im all for it...
Right. I have a similar frame as you except you're a little taller. I got up to about 205 once and it just didn't feel right. Dropped down to the 180-190 zone and that seems to be the sweet spot for me.

Keep it up bro. Looking more and more shredded every time you post.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Right. I have a similar frame as you except you're a little taller. I got up to about 205 once and it just didn't feel right. Dropped down to the 180-190 zone and that seems to be the sweet spot for me.

Keep it up bro. Looking more and more shredded every time you post.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

frame depends on a lot as you know... its tough because things get akward or different when you are not used to it... one of my problems is i dont give things a chance... sometimes you have to gain a little and make a sacrifice before you turn it back into what you want... its a process and even I get antsy so im trying really hard to talk myself out of it... its not easy though... i really appreciate your support brother... thank you!

frame depends on a lot as you know... its tough because things get akward or different when you are not used to it... one of my problems is i dont give things a chance... sometimes you have to gain a little and make a sacrifice before you turn it back into what you want... its a process and even I get antsy so im trying really hard to talk myself out of it... its not easy though... i really appreciate your support brother... thank you!

Ok u ran me off fb so now I'm here lol

Another strong day!!

So today was shoulders and traps day for me... I went for 90's on shoulder presses and got them nicely and im quite certain i can hit the 95's next week... im can taste those hundreds... once again, EVERYTHING went up significantly including intensity... i can feel the tren aggression starting in... I am running anadrol this week at 100 mg's before I stop... I decided to do it 5 weeks so its right in the middle of 4-6... Im going to get everything out of it i can... i am so pleased with how everything is progressing... ive managed to get a few extra calories in each day as well which is contributing to adding more size... my arms have grown a ton in just 4 weeks and im loving it... i cant wait until eq really kicks as well... here is another pic from today...

9kb1xz.jpg

1-20 test cyp 350 mg week
1-20 tren e 350 mg week
1-20 primo 800 mg week
1-20 eq 800 mg week
1-20 proviron 50 mg day
1-20 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-20 dostinex .5 mg e3e
1-4 anadrol 25 mg day
1-6 winstrol 25 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
1-16 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
11-20 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

This is very similar to cycle you gave me and is one am going to start in spring after current cycle is terminat!

1-20 test cyp 350 mg week
1-20 tren e 350 mg week
1-20 primo 800 mg week
1-20 eq 800 mg week
1-20 proviron 50 mg day
1-20 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-20 dostinex .5 mg e3e
1-4 anadrol 25 mg day
1-6 winstrol 25 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
1-16 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
11-20 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

This is very similar to cycle you gave me and is one am going to start in spring after current cycle is terminat!

very nice bro

That's one hell of a layout Dorin.

Add that size Dylan. Can't wait to start mine!

Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

So today was shoulders and traps day for me... I went for 90's on shoulder presses and got them nicely and im quite certain i can hit the 95's next week... im can taste those hundreds... once again, EVERYTHING went up significantly including intensity... i can feel the tren aggression starting in... I am running anadrol this week at 100 mg's before I stop... I decided to do it 5 weeks so its right in the middle of 4-6... Im going to get everything out of it i can... i am so pleased with how everything is progressing... ive managed to get a few extra calories in each day as well which is contributing to adding more size... my arms have grown a ton in just 4 weeks and im loving it... i cant wait until eq really kicks as well... here is another pic from today...

9kb1xz.jpg

That's awesome bro I'm glad you're feeling great in the gym and seeing some good progress!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom