napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mega Recomp Cycle Time! A new log by Dylan Gemelli

Here is a quick shot I took yesterday... You can see the progression in size being made... shoulders are my best body part especially in gaining size so i want to maximize this... its just getting started.. plenty more to come!!

muza01.jpg

You're filling out great brother. The size is certainly apparent that you've gained. You're doing awesome and you've just got started. Nice job!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Good shit man. I can't really shoulder press more than 80-85 hopefully one day I can, I had a shoulder injury when I was younger and anymore than 80-90 I can't take it, it's not worth the pain and the damage I can cause if I try.

I try to do 90-95 for the first set but that's even pushing it. I can feel pain in my right shoulder progressing quickly if I put too much weight on it, my right side of my body is dominant to my left with exception of my shoulders lol. I can lift much more with the left side than my right. Never fully recovered from the injury.

Good shit man. I can't really shoulder press more than 80-85 hopefully one day I can, I had a shoulder injury when I was younger and anymore than 80-90 I can't take it, it's not worth the pain and the damage I can cause if I try.

its not worth it to risk your shoulder... you need it for damn near every movement you do... just do what you can until you get healed more so and if you dont, you just have to accommodate it... i broke my back in my early 20's and it never healed right... i cant do anything like squats, deadlifts etc but i know how to accommodate it.. just know your limits health wise and your gold..

i'll have a video when im pushing the 100's... =) it wont be long... i will be there in a month or less...

its not worth it to risk your shoulder... you need it for damn near every movement you do... just do what you can until you get healed more so and if you dont, you just have to accommodate it... i broke my back in my early 20's and it never healed right... i cant do anything like squats, deadlifts etc but i know how to accommodate it.. just know your limits health wise and your gold..

i'll have a video when im pushing the 100's... =) it wont be long... i will be there in a month or less...

Oh yeah my shoulders never been the same... I don't deadlift because I have minor lower back issues as well. I can't give up the squats so I just squat pretty light.

Here is a quick shot I took yesterday... You can see the progression in size being made... shoulders are my best body part especially in gaining size so i want to maximize this... its just getting started.. plenty more to come!!

muza01.jpg

Nice man.. I need some help in getting some shape in my shoulders. Their actually really strong, they just don't look the way I want. I'm trying to get them 22's on my shoulders like Dwight Howard, ha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Making great progress bro, the difference is apparent and I know we're all tempted to see you push further and further bro... 200 lbs maybe???

I better go eat my Wheaties.. I'm 200 now lol. Fuck it chicken for breakfast today. Lol

VALHALLA CEO

Anabolic chicken that is. I'm the same. But I'm holding it here until my wedding. I got sloppy the last two months and my weight has remained stationary, but my shape/physique has changed. And not for the better. Reverting it back now so I can reach 225 when I blast off.
And Dylan. I can't wait for those videos. All DB exercises are week for me but I'm working on them.

Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

Oh yeah my shoulders never been the same... I don't deadlift because I have minor lower back issues as well. I can't give up the squats so I just squat pretty light.
Your life looking in the mirror except I'm left side dominate. My right shoulder hurts while benching, not shoulder presses that much. I dont dead lift neither for the same reasons but just added rack pulls for back two weeks ago, and smith machine squat for security reasons. Hoping to Crank the 90's plus by December. Dylan is killing it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Picture Update... Up 10 lbs...

I am now up 10 lbs... I had a phenomenal back and triceps workout last night... I wont lie, it felt like my triceps were going to completely rip out of my skin... but in a good way! Back is always the most challenging for me in terms of high weight volume due to me breaking my back many years ago but i am too determined and just pushed incredibly hard through it... I have some updated progress pics for everyone... Thank you for the support!

25qesyg.jpg

263fskw.jpg

That Anadrol is some good shit bro! The pumps, strength, and fullness is unbelievable

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

More PR's today...

I will say that I am pretty tired right now... I let it all out today at the gym... any sort of built up aggression i had came out in a major way... i have never been able to incline 225 for 10 but i did it today.... not just one set but two... i would love to be able to get 250 for 10 on incline and im going to push it until i can... i blasted biceps today as well, increasing weights on everything in a big way... im so pleased with how i feel and the size that is coming in... more progress and updates to come! i can't tell you guys how much i appreciate the support and encouragement...

Top Bottom