napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mega Recomp Cycle Time! A new log by Dylan Gemelli

Damn Dylan. You are killing it bro!! Nice job!!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I really appreciate all the support everyone... It only motivates me even more...

Another workout today that had progress from the jump... I am so pleased with how much strength is continuously building... I bumped the anadrol up to 50 mg now as well... I only have another week or so left with it so i want to get the most out of it... I was doing shoulder presses on the smith machine today at 245 for 10 so im very pleased with that... incline curls were up to 40 lb. dumbbells, and basically all of my shoulder and bicep lifts are up around 20% or more and i just feel like i can get a lot higher... im close but i know not to push it too much at once to avoid injury... i just know internally what i will be capable of and i wont stop until all goals are surpassed and then i still wont stop... I am no olympia by any means and dont claim to be but i do know that the size im wanting is coming in nicely... here's a quick pic to show some bicep size coming in and you can see that the entire frame is much wider as well...

kbyxk4.jpg

Are your arms different sizes or is that the ink throwing illusions?

Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

Are your arms different sizes or is that the ink throwing illusions?

its the ink and the lighting because its getting dark here... i tried to lighten it a bit but i dont like to play with pics, i just post them as is...

its the ink and the lighting because its getting dark here... i tried to lighten it a bit but i dont like to play with pics, i just post them as is...

I thought so but it was messing with me lol. Can definitely see the size increases though.

Gun show! Making some killer progress Dylan! This cycle is treating you pretty damn well!

Nice dude, I'm ready to see the results. Just learned about flax oil and increasing oxygen to cells and preventing cancer by the way. Just mentioned that because I saw you're taking flax oil. That inj drol should put some nice size on bro have fun!

I really appreciate all the support everyone... It only motivates me even more...

Another workout today that had progress from the jump... I am so pleased with how much strength is continuously building... I bumped the anadrol up to 50 mg now as well... I only have another week or so left with it so i want to get the most out of it... I was doing shoulder presses on the smith machine today at 245 for 10 so im very pleased with that... incline curls were up to 40 lb. dumbbells, and basically all of my shoulder and bicep lifts are up around 20% or more and i just feel like i can get a lot higher... im close but i know not to push it too much at once to avoid injury... i just know internally what i will be capable of and i wont stop until all goals are surpassed and then i still wont stop... I am no olympia by any means and dont claim to be but i do know that the size im wanting is coming in nicely... here's a quick pic to show some bicep size coming in and you can see that the entire frame is much wider as well...

kbyxk4.jpg

you need a wider picture bro, youre gains are going off picture Lol....

nice job man, im liking the arm thickness coming in. those lats look wider as well

When we talked and I saw the pic bro I was taken aback...the ten pounds looks solid AF on you. Fuller thicker arms, just a clean ass look. Considering all the cardio you do brother those gains are here to stay! Looking good bro!

kbyxk4.jpg
Arms are looking a lot thicker. Making some good quality gains

I really appreciate all the support and comments everyone... like i said, i realize im not an olympia by any means but its important to show progress throughout... i do know this, in just a few weeks there is a significant difference in everything...

The weekend is my rest time and is where i often struggle with calories but i am making it a point to be beyond cognizant of eating times throughout the day and forcing myself if i have to on making sure i get the calories needed... On to week 4 and more gains!

Great work Dylan! Arms are growing for sure. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom