napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mega Recomp Cycle Time! A new log by Dylan Gemelli

Thank you everyone... When I see the support, I just push it even harder...

I am extremely happy with how tonight went... My shoulders are far and away my strongest part when lifting... I was flat out disgusted last week only being able to shoulder press with 70lb. dumbbells.. i want to get close to 100's by the time the cycle is over... Today I ripped off 4 sets of 10 with 80's and I am certain I could have done it with 85's... All of my lifts have gone up significantly.. Now its a combination of eating more, but im not eating that much more as before but enough to make a big difference... however clearly the anadrol is helping tremendously here... I did shoulders and biceps tonight and every single lift I did went up by 10% or more just from last week and some far more... I am keeping the size gains as clean as one possibly could and I just have that positive feeling that there is a lot of success to come... I will keep busting ass like noone can and I believe the results will just continue to come...

Thank you everyone... When I see the support, I just push it even harder...

I am extremely happy with how tonight went... My shoulders are far and away my strongest part when lifting... I was flat out disgusted last week only being able to shoulder press with 70lb. dumbbells.. i want to get close to 100's by the time the cycle is over... Today I ripped off 4 sets of 10 with 80's and I am certain I could have done it with 85's... All of my lifts have gone up significantly.. Now its a combination of eating more, but im not eating that much more as before but enough to make a big difference... however clearly the anadrol is helping tremendously here... I did shoulders and biceps tonight and every single lift I did went up by 10% or more just from last week and some far more... I am keeping the size gains as clean as one possibly could and I just have that positive feeling that there is a lot of success to come... I will keep busting ass like noone can and I believe the results will just continue to come...

Very nice bro! Seeing those numbers go up like that early in the cycle is a very good sign, so I have no doubt you'll get to them heavy presses before long. The one thing that does suck when you get to the heavier dbs is trying to get them into position lol. You end up spending a crapload of energy just getting them up

Very nice bro! Seeing those numbers go up like that early in the cycle is a very good sign, so I have no doubt you'll get to them heavy presses before long. The one thing that does suck when you get to the heavier dbs is trying to get them into position lol. You end up spending a crapload of energy just getting them up

thats the only thing i hate when you get in the high range... i hate having to have someone give me a nudge or push to get them into position... i whipped the 80s up pretty well, but i know when you get to 90's and 100's, its a bitch just to start the set... im really happy with how the progression is going.... i know it will stabilize and become more difficult as the time goes but i have always been able to get strength fast when im training for size and power... im going to stay in this training zone for a long time now...

Are you trying to stay in that 4 sets of 10 reps range? Or do you vary by group? Compound vs ISO? Just curious. Sounds like you're having fun! I'll be starting mine in 40 days!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you trying to stay in that 4 sets of 10 reps range? Or do you vary by group? Compound vs ISO? Just curious. Sounds like you're having fun! I'll be starting mine in 40 days!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pretty much bro.. what i do is work two body parts each day.... so yesterday was shoulders and biceps... i do 4 different exercises on each body part which include 4 sets on each at 10 reps, 80-85% of my max... i often take one movement at the last of my workout, for instance, last night was the cable bicep curl.... I do two sets... one set of 70 reps, take 30 seconds and then do a set of 30.. thats the only time i do lower weight but i feel like its a million fucking pounds at that point in the workout but its what i call finishing strong... =)

pretty much bro.. what i do is work two body parts each day.... so yesterday was shoulders and biceps... i do 4 different exercises on each body part which include 4 sets on each at 10 reps, 80-85% of my max... i often take one movement at the last of my workout, for instance, last night was the cable bicep curl.... I do two sets... one set of 70 reps, take 30 seconds and then do a set of 30.. thats the only time i do lower weight but i feel like its a million fucking pounds at that point in the workout but its what i call finishing strong... =)

Yeah.. I bet that burns your arms right up too.

Geez dude lol.. 70 reps, 30 sec rest, then 30 reps. Thats killer. Bet the pump is excruciating.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
5% Discount Code: MP5

i often take one movement at the last of my workout, for instance, last night was the cable bicep curl.... I do two sets... one set of 70 reps, take 30 seconds and then do a set of 30..

That's what I like doing for calves. Except I usually do 20-30 reps, rest for 10 seconds and keep repeating until I hit 100 total reps. Calves sure love those high reps.

Definitely following this one!

Good luck with your cycle Dylan. Looks like it's treating you well so far. 👍

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Great info and results Dylan. I'm shoulder strong as well. That's my goal is to be able to Crank out the 100's on seated dbl presses. I enjoy following your posts. Great job stay motivated.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Geez dude lol.. 70 reps, 30 sec rest, then 30 reps. Thats killer. Bet the pump is excruciating.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
5% Discount Code: MP5

its hard enough as it is but imagine when you are doing it for the very last exercise of a long and intense training day...thats after 75 minutes of cardio and an hour of non stop abuse with the weights... i did this set type with shoulder presses and that was literally the worst but i will not allow myself to stop or come up short.. i will not lie... on the shoulder presses, i got to about 23 or so and in my head i was thinking "fuck this sucks" lolll but i just forced myself to do it...

That's what I like doing for calves. Except I usually do 20-30 reps, rest for 10 seconds and keep repeating until I hit 100 total reps. Calves sure love those high reps.

Definitely following this one!

Good luck with your cycle Dylan. Looks like it's treating you well so far. 

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

its an excellent and effective method to implement every few weeks...

i really appreciate the support bro

Great info and results Dylan. I'm shoulder strong as well. That's my goal is to be able to Crank out the 100's on seated dbl presses. I enjoy following your posts. Great job stay motivated.

im really happy to hear that you are enjoying the posts... i want them to help everyone and be motivating and inspirational.... my motivation is infinite bro... its unlike any you could find so i want to instill that into others as much as possible... you cannot "teach" motivation but you can "be motivating" and also can be inspirational, which is what i aim to do on a daily basis...

im really happy to hear that you are enjoying the posts... i want them to help everyone and be motivating and inspirational.... my motivation is infinite bro... its unlike any you could find so i want to instill that into others as much as possible... you cannot "teach" motivation but you can "be motivating" and also can be inspirational, which is what i aim to do on a daily basis...
I run a support group on Facebook for bariatric patients. (I had vsg sugery 3.5 yrs ago) I get told often of my motivational post's. It feels good. My saying is, "you may be stonger, you may be younger, but you'll never outwork this 50yr old!" (50 in 5 days) starting my second round back today, i will post on it later. Best wishes.

It's nice to out shine the 20 somethings that are at the gym to stare at their smartphones...LOL
You know I'm no Pro and I'm limited on what I can do do to my lower lumbar but I hit when I can hit extremely hard and intense in my t shirt is soaked on a daily basis. What gets me is the guys that are late 20 young 30 pretty decent build but not bodybuilder big and they rarely seem to sweat even though they work out a lot. I don't get it. Let's show them what it's all about!

Top Bottom