napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mega Recomp Cycle Time! A new log by Dylan Gemelli

1 week update...

I am right about 1 week into the cycle... I have been climbing every day on my weights and just feel full of energy and strength... Robolics never lets me down and has consistently been one of, if not the very best I have used...

My starting weight was right at 179... Today I weighed 186.3 and I look more shredded than when i started... My body has always been an extremely fast responder to everything I take... I have been working very hard on every aspect and that includes eating enough which is still my biggest challenge and fear but I am slowly but surely overcoming this and even though I am busier by the day, I am so focused on everything that I refuse to let anything get in my way of what I want to achieve... I want to be able to do this for me but also to inspire and motivate others... I am doing my best and will continue to be a leader by example for everyone... I appreciate everyone's support... Im already itching for Monday to be back in the gym... I won't lie... I was so close to even going at it today but I know better on getting the proper rest days and certainly don't want to get any sort of mental burn out plus i want the adequate time for my body to grow... Once again, trying to lead by example... Thank you for all the support... The updates and the PROGRESS will continue!!

Wow! Inspiring bro! Looking fantastic! My diet is my struggle and seeing this gives me motivation! Keep rocking man! Can't wait to see more as this progresses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is so great as a fan of your videos and knowledge. I can't wait to see your results! Best of luck!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I CONSTANTLY get asked for my "diet plan" or my general diet protocol... my diet is very very strict and consistent... mind you, im always in a very large deficit... going by maintenance calculators, my maintenance is at an absurd amount due to the amount of calories im burning daily... you would not believe me if i told you but i assure you, the maintenance is quite high... its in the upper 3000's and i generally am around 2500 per day and thats difficult as it is for me however im working to get to 3000 at least and im more than confident i can obtain the size im after even in this deficit... i make a living on defying science because i know HOW to get around it with my diet... the right compound selections are key as well... so this is my day...

Wake up at 7-7:30 a.m.

5 egg whites 85 calories
1/2 serving of greek yogurt with half scoop protein mixed in and 7 (yes 7) grapes total 100-125 calories
1/2 serving of dried apricots 50 calories

TOTAL: 235-250 calories

8:30-10

cardio and abs

11:00-11:30 whole grain cereal... organic oat bran 1 serving mixed with 1/2 serving organic raisin bran and added raisins oat bran is 120 calories... raisin bran is 135 calories raisins at 90 calories
1/2 serving of unsweetened almond/cashew milk 15 calories

TOTAL: 360 calories

1:00 1/2 serving of pistachios 75-80 calories

TOTAL: 75-80

3:00 - 3:30

6 oz. of chicken and pork tenderloin... (3 oz. each) OR just 6 oz. of chicken 180 calories
1 serving zuchini 25 calories
1 serving of spinach 20 calories
1/2 serving of corn, peas, green beans and/or carrots 35-40 calories
1/2 serving of white rice 90 calories
1 green or red pepper 25 calories
1/2 serving of veiganese 25 calories

cooked in 1/2 serving of olive oil 80 calories

TOTAL: 500 calories

5:00

6 oz. ground chicken or fish 180 calories
1 serving of zuchini 25 calories
1 serving of mushrooms 25 calories
1/2 serving of white rice 90 calories
1 serving of any of the following mixed vegetables, spinach, broccoli, onions etc... whatever i prefer that day 25-75 calories
1/2 serving of veiganese 25 calories
1/2 serving of organic ketchup and mustard 25 calories

TOTAL: 395 - 445 calories

6:30 Pre Gym

1 quest bar 160-200 calories depending upon which bar but the blueberry muffin is my absolute favorite at 190

Total calories 160-200 calories

8:00 post workout protein drink

1 serving of protein powder 120 calories
1/2 serving of unsweetened almond milk 15 calories

Total Calories: 135 calories

10:00 1/2 serving of dried apricots 50 calories
4 (YES 4) whole strawberries 25 calories

Total Calories: 75 calories

1:00 pre bed

2 whole eggs 120 calories (egglands best large eggs)
3 egg whites 50 calories
1/2 serving of mushrooms 15 calories
1/2 serving of spinach 10 calories
1/4 serving of olive oil 45 calories

1 serving of oat fit sugar free oatmeal 100 calories
1/4 serving of quinoa and oat bran 35 calories
1 scoop of protein mixed in 120 calories
1/2 serving of raisins 90 calories
1/2 serving of peanut butter drizzled over the top and then spread 90 calories

Total Calories: 675 calories

TOTAL FOR THE DAY: 2610 - 2720

NOTE: I do take flax seed, flax oil and chewable bcaas and glutamine which add about 100 more calories in here a well...

This is the daily diet I normally go with... the one caveat here than i readily admit and would not lie about is that my 5 oclock meal is one i often just miss and that is clearly costing me size... i get so caught up in work that i only get it in a few times a week... i have tweaked some things and will likely get a smaller meal at 3:00 of a can of tuna with a few veggies to ensure im still hungry at 5...

i ONLY drink water and unsweetened almond milk... every now and then i have a kombucha but one bottle lasts me at least 4 days... i use sweet leaf sweetener on my cereal and oatmeal... as you can see im very strict and very precise with everything... I have a good balance with fiber, clean carbs and plenty of protein... my fats are right where i want them... i only use a very small amount of salt on my eggs but not on anything else... i use parsley and onion powder often for flavoring... once in a while i use basil and red pepper in my eggs but not often... I try to have a good balance with everything that works well for me... I KNOW what my body does well with and what it does not but i still do a lot of trial and error because even the machine gets fed up with the same foods over and over again... I try my best to stay within the range I need to keep my body fat where it is but also to get things in there I enjoy... So there you have it, thats my daily diet...

Dialed in dogg. Following along!

I am right about 1 week into the cycle... I have been climbing every day on my weights and just feel full of energy and strength... Robolics never lets me down and has consistently been one of, if not the very best I have used...

My starting weight was right at 179... Today I weighed 186.3 and I look more shredded than when i started... My body has always been an extremely fast responder to everything I take... I have been working very hard on every aspect and that includes eating enough which is still my biggest challenge and fear but I am slowly but surely overcoming this and even though I am busier by the day, I am so focused on everything that I refuse to let anything get in my way of what I want to achieve... I want to be able to do this for me but also to inspire and motivate others... I am doing my best and will continue to be a leader by example for everyone... I appreciate everyone's support... Im already itching for Monday to be back in the gym... I won't lie... I was so close to even going at it today but I know better on getting the proper rest days and certainly don't want to get any sort of mental burn out plus i want the adequate time for my body to grow... Once again, trying to lead by example... Thank you for all the support... The updates and the PROGRESS will continue!!

Awesome progress bro. looking forward to more Logs

Week 1 Picture Update....

I am now 1 week in... Current weight this morning was 187.4... My body fat was not tested but as you can see, it is pretty much the same... I expect a little water in the beginning which i dread and i am all over in terms of control but i want the size and the water will be controlled thoroughly... That is why I have the winstrol inclusion here along with s4 and gw... Eating is on point as I am working hard to make sure I am getting the proper amount of calories which is always my main struggle... So far, I am extremely pleased... This is just a start but I am well on my way and will rest at nothing until the goal is surpassed and then I will only continue to build on it... Here are some updated pics...

2m7dyy1.jpg

2vs272a.jpg

2wqgzvc.jpg

Looking solid Dylan! I can't wait to see how this cycle treats you as the weeks go by. I know with your discipline and drive you are just going to kill it and look better and better every week

i can tlel you are getting fuller man. especially your biceps. and your forearm vascularity is popping. im liking the extra thickness bro. get that MASS

Looking solid Dylan! I can't wait to see how this cycle treats you as the weeks go by. I know with your discipline and drive you are just going to kill it and look better and better every week

i really appreciate it brother... this one is really important to me, not that they all are not but i have made a goal thats a bit more difficult to me to follow through on so i want to not only get to it but surpass it...

My strength is continuously growing and I love it... I am clearly not a fan of the normal bench press but I am back with it for the next 6-8 weeks because that really gives a good assessment of strength and its good to throw in a few times a year... you don't rely on it but use it when needed... i started it a few weeks ago to an embarrassing outcome of only being able to rep 185-195 for 10 reps... very very very pathetic... already in just a few weeks i am throwing up sets of 225 for 10 with plenty of room to move forward... i am taking it a bit slower because its never good to push it too hard on the bench but the point is, and not just with bench, but strength is rapidly rising... wide chest hammer strength i am repping 315 for sets of 10 with plenty to move up on as well... getting to 4 plates on each side soon.. I am feeling great and just feeling a very positive energy everyday... i am seeing constant improvement and just continuing to push forward... here is another updated pic...

eta63p.jpg

Top Bottom