napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mega Recomp Cycle Time! A new log by Dylan Gemelli

You know I'm no Pro and I'm limited on what I can do do to my lower lumbar but I hit when I can hit extremely hard and intense in my t shirt is soaked on a daily basis. What gets me is the guys that are late 20 young 30 pretty decent build but not bodybuilder big and they rarely seem to sweat even though they work out a lot. I don't get it. Let's show them what it's all about!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I'm this way quite often in the gym. I'm not a big sweater if I'm in an AC building. I used to lift in a shed and poured sweat. I still do when I lift outside and stuff. But in that gym, it is completely different.

Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

Gee I wonder what Dylan is doing right now. BTW I hate you Dylan. Lol

FOLLOW ME TO VALHALLA

Haha I saw the pics of the nice seats he has at the Iowa game. I'm sure he is having a blast, and I'm glad to see it. He needs those breaks every now and then

How bad is does running tren that long effect your cardio?

that depends on several things... how high you are running it as well as what you are doing to combat it... previous cardio work will factor in as well... if you are an everyday cardio person then it won't hit you nearly as bad generally either... it is dose dependent and person to person dependent...

Haha I saw the pics of the nice seats he has at the Iowa game. I'm sure he is having a blast, and I'm glad to see it. He needs those breaks every now and then

I appreciate it brother... i did need it and its always great to have a chance to spend a few days with my family too... i value you that to the highest extent and then it just adds more motivation than before... its inspirational to know you have younger people in your family who believe in you and look up to you... i want to set the very best example and show that everyone is capable of achieving any dream we want..

Today is the start of week 3... I am up 7 lbs but it would probably be more if not for the fact of being out of town all weekend to see family and for the iowa game... i definitely did not get anywhere near the amount of calories i should have because i was always on the go... This is going to be a big week for me... even when i was out of town, i was in the gym... i am from des moines, ia and they have put in a new gym that is beyond ridiculous... i have been in gyms not just all over the U.S but also some of the best in europe and i have never seen one as nice as lifetime athletic in des moines... this fucking place had an all out spa in there to get massages, facials, nails etc... they have it all in there.. the newest equipment that was unreal especially all the new technogym equipment you just don't see anywhere.. i wish i could pick this gym up and move it to me... it was that sick and i was in there for nearly 3 hours because i didnt want to leave LOL... i plan on hitting it even harder this week and i want to get to that 10 lb. mark within the next week or so... i will get there soon!

Today is the start of week 3... I am up 7 lbs but it would probably be more if not for the fact of being out of town all weekend to see family and for the iowa game... i definitely did not get anywhere near the amount of calories i should have because i was always on the go... This is going to be a big week for me... even when i was out of town, i was in the gym... i am from des moines, ia and they have put in a new gym that is beyond ridiculous... i have been in gyms not just all over the U.S but also some of the best in europe and i have never seen one as nice as lifetime athletic in des moines... this fucking place had an all out spa in there to get massages, facials, nails etc... they have it all in there.. the newest equipment that was unreal especially all the new technogym equipment you just don't see anywhere.. i wish i could pick this gym up and move it to me... it was that sick and i was in there for nearly 3 hours because i didnt want to leave LOL... i plan on hitting it even harder this week and i want to get to that 10 lb. mark within the next week or so... i will get there soon!

Well... we have pizza every Tuesday at my gym. Nobody is fucking with that son.

Last night was an exellent workout... strength continues to rise as does intensity, explosiveness and output... repping 225 on bench and doing so with plenty of room to spare but i know better than to push too much too fast because it leads to nagging injuries, tendinitis etc... i can see a lot more size being added and its very clean which is obviously what i am after... i am pushing it more and more each day... shrugs were up from normally doing 100 dumbbells, to 125's with ease... cable crosses are all up 30% and this is only two weeks in... i am anticipating pr's in everything in the next few weeks... updates will continue!

robo has never let me down and this is further indication... i have to take two full pins each injection day and everything is so smooth and clearly the results only continue... adding sarms along with this solidifies everything... gw is allowing me to push at a much higher rate in terms of rest between sets because no matter how good of condition you are in, when you lift on your high end of heavy, longer rests are required but im still less than a minute on rests and these levels which has impressed me tremendously... i try to achieve something more each day...

That's what's up! Get those Robo gains. I'll be all over them in just a month. Tic toc.

Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

Nice work pimpin. I'll see you in two weeks.. or 3 weeks.. maybe even 4 weeks. Who really knows at this point right!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, another update...

weight is up 9 lbs. since the start.. aside from the strength which i am loving every day, muscle shape is becoming much more full... its not even close to where it will be but this is obviously not an overnight type of thing... my main struggle is calorie intake... slowly but surely i am getting it up a bit more but i have to add things in slowly... otherwise it becomes too much too fast and i cannot do it... the many years of such controlled and low intake has made my stomach a mess on what it can handle but if you go about it right, it can all be corrected, which it is now... i can start to feel a little lethargy from the anadrol but i feel that is more stress related than anything... i slam supports as well... so i am all over that...

more progress on strength, especially in my chest and shoulders... i did one of the worst burnouts on shoulders on tuesday... I have said before how i often finish a very heavy workout with a 70 rep/30 rep last set... so of all the exercises, i decided to try it with a hammer strength shoulder press... i was telling my wife, i got up to about 29-30 and thought, "fuck me!" LOL but i am FAR FAR too proud and stubborn to stop and when i got to about the 55 mark my arms were jello but i made it to 70, then i took a 30 second rest, blasted some jadakiss and knocked at that last 30... it actually made me fucking sweat LOL but i felt damn good about it after such a heavy workout...

my incline went up even more today to where i was able to rep 225 for a set of 10 which i was very happy with... my strength level is often strange because i can usually incline the damn near same amount i can bench... im loving everything so far... more updates to come...

BRO awesome. 225 incline for 10? heck yeah man that is sick....

go easy on those shoulders bro or you will have to turn sideways to go in doors lol..

BRO awesome. 225 incline for 10? heck yeah man that is sick....

go easy on those shoulders bro or you will have to turn sideways to go in doors lol..

LOLLL i know its not olympia numbers but in just a few weeks, going from struggling with 185 for 10, thats a pretty nice increase... i want to be in that 250 for 10 range so i have my work cut out for me but thats why we set goals...

i will tell you this bro, im holding nothing back on this one... once i really get the calories right, it will be far more drastic...

Top Bottom