napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mega Recomp Cycle Time! A new log by Dylan Gemelli

Don't worry about the calories bro I got chuuuu
89ea2c39162ac18efc50b9ca58a59f61.jpg

FOLLOW ME TO VALHALLA

for fucks sake LOLLL

New PR Set!

Last night was an incredible night of lifting for me.. It may not sound like much to some but for me, its a huge deal... I started my first set on the bench press at 205 for 10 and it was the easiest i have ever felt it... so i jumped right to 225 and just ripped those right off too so i decided it was time to get into some levels i was not relatively used to... 235 for 10 was next and it was easier than i anticipated although still difficult to a point... i finished with 240 for 10 and that was definitely a new PR for me and having set that on only week 3 of this cycle is a huge deal... I was hoping to at least get up to 250 for 10 at some point but i feel that i am selling myself short and will aim more for the 260-270 range... Every lift has gone up significantly... My bicep lifts especially... they are at the highest levels they have ever been... today i am going to go for shoulder presses with 85's and hopefully eventually get to 100's... I am putting every last thing i have into this so i am expecting continued progress throughout.. I am at 50 mg per day of anadrol and considering hitting 100 the last few days on it now as well... I am more than happy and surprised with my response on it... I will have new pictures again soon... Thank you to everyone for the support!

Last night was an incredible night of lifting for me.. It may not sound like much to some but for me, its a huge deal... I started my first set on the bench press at 205 for 10 and it was the easiest i have ever felt it... so i jumped right to 225 and just ripped those right off too so i decided it was time to get into some levels i was not relatively used to... 235 for 10 was next and it was easier than i anticipated although still difficult to a point... i finished with 240 for 10 and that was definitely a new PR for me and having set that on only week 3 of this cycle is a huge deal... I was hoping to at least get up to 250 for 10 at some point but i feel that i am selling myself short and will aim more for the 260-270 range... Every lift has gone up significantly... My bicep lifts especially... they are at the highest levels they have ever been... today i am going to go for shoulder presses with 85's and hopefully eventually get to 100's... I am putting every last thing i have into this so i am expecting continued progress throughout.. I am at 50 mg per day of anadrol and considering hitting 100 the last few days on it now as well... I am more than happy and surprised with my response on it... I will have new pictures again soon... Thank you to everyone for the support!
Freaking great! Way to kick it. Can't wait to share my experience with drol soon. I appreciate the updates, keeps me focused and motivated. Your on your way!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Freaking great! Way to kick it. Can't wait to share my experience with drol soon. I appreciate the updates, keeps me focused and motivated. Your on your way!

i really appreciate it brother!

Fuck yeah man!! You are killing it! Any bad sides so far? Im looking to do something similar and add 10 lean pounds, Ill be posting for advice in Dec :)

Another great day for progress

Shoulders and Traps today and more larger lifts throughout.... Dumbbell shoulder presses at 85x10 all four sets... if i had a spotter, i KNOW i could do 90's at least right now and probably 95's... 9th wonder will be there for me soon so i can go for even more... shrugs were up to 125 dumbbells with sets of 10... all shoulder lifts are up tremendously and i feel so fucking strong right now... i love it... I can tell you this much, im going to set PR's i probably never even thought about trying for... i am far beyond determined... I really appreciate all the support!

That's awesome man. Anadrol is no joke on what it can do for strength. I got strong as hell with it, and I still haven't ran it with Tren either....so I'm sure that combo is going to continue to do incredible things for your strength. I see more PRs continuing for some time here brother! Keep it up!

That's awesome man. Anadrol is no joke on what it can do for strength. I got strong as hell with it, and I still haven't ran it with Tren either....so I'm sure that combo is going to continue to do incredible things for your strength. I see more PRs continuing for some time here brother! Keep it up!

thanks brother... im going as hard as i possibly can and i know when tren really kicks hard, the strength will only increase more... i have to at least try to catch up to you LOL... its along ways off but any progress is a good thing

Dylan, great job buddy! It's very motivating following your log and seeing your progress.

You should post a video of yourself hitting those 100lb shoulder presses when you get there. That's some major weight for shoulders.

Keep it up bro! 💪

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Dylan, great job buddy! It's very motivating following your log and seeing your progress.

You should post a video of yourself hitting those 100lb shoulder presses when you get there. That's some major weight for shoulders.

Keep it up bro! 

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

im definitely going to... when i get to 250 on bench for 10 and in the 90's on shoulders, i'll have some videos each time to show progression... i appreciate the support brother....

Arm size picture update...

Here is a quick shot I took yesterday... You can see the progression in size being made... shoulders are my best body part especially in gaining size so i want to maximize this... its just getting started.. plenty more to come!!

muza01.jpg

Here is a quick shot I took yesterday... You can see the progression in size being made... shoulders are my best body part especially in gaining size so i want to maximize this... its just getting started.. plenty more to come!!

muza01.jpg
That kills me. Your at 180 plus and stroking seated dumbell presses for sets of 10 with 80/85's. I'm on drol for the first time, day 12 and starting to feel a bump. Tuesday i did shoulder presses 1st exercise got up to 75x10,80x9(plus 2 forced ) 85x4 (plus 2). 65x10. That's my best body part to but damn hard for me to gain strength. I'm sitting at 243, 6'1. Thinking of bumping my drol from 50 to 75 next week. Your strong as hell. Great influnce. Thanks!

That kills me. Your at 180 plus and stroking seated dumbell presses for sets of 10 with 80/85's. I'm on drol for the first time, day 12 and starting to feel a bump. Tuesday i did shoulder presses 1st exercise got up to 75x10,80x9(plus 2 forced ) 85x4 (plus 2). 65x10. That's my best body part to but damn hard for me to gain strength. I'm sitting at 243, 6'1. Thinking of bumping my drol from 50 to 75 next week. Your strong as hell. Great influnce. Thanks!

correction, im 187 LOL... dont short me a few extra lbs im thriving on LOL.... one thing about me though brother, size has never mattered in terms of my strength.. when i push it, i get a strong very very quickly... its all about me eating enough and having that type of training in my goals but when im on it, i can turn heads being im not the biggest guy but can lift with some of the stronger guys.. you can do it bro, you just have to bust ass day in and day out! i know you can.. you just have to know it too...

correction, im 187 LOL... dont short me a few extra lbs im thriving on LOL.... one thing about me though brother, size has never mattered in terms of my strength.. when i push it, i get a strong very very quickly... its all about me eating enough and having that type of training in my goals but when im on it, i can turn heads being im not the biggest guy but can lift with some of the stronger guys.. you can do it bro, you just have to bust ass day in and day out! i know you can.. you just have to know it too...
Thanks Dylan! I kill it when i train fire a 50 yr old. Btw i ment 180 ish lol could of been 189? Looking great. Im stoked. Let's kill it. Best wishes. I'll be watching!

muza01.jpg

right on bro, nice progress. you are about to break 190 I'm feeling the mass

are you in golds gym ? lol

Top Bottom