napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mega Recomp Cycle Time! A new log by Dylan Gemelli

trust me, im still doing this to be as cut as possible but im definitely increasing intake to where i feel far better and its just more practical for a guy my size... barely eating 2000 calories at any time is not a good thing for someone that has the capability to be over 200 etc... its just not healthy but i let myself get far too caught up in being as cut as possible but it gets to the point where it doesn't look good, it takes away from your frame and you feel like shit which clearly makes you prone to having a bad attitude, etc... its just too much for anyone... 6-7% with size near 200 is where i want to be... it definitely feels better in general... i do agree
I hear you bro. For me, 7-8% is my happy place. I feel great at that bodyfat, look pretty shredded, strength is on point, and I maintain it pretty easily. Once I get down to 6% everything changes

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I hear you bro. For me, 7-8% is my happy place. I feel great at that bodyfat, look pretty shredded, strength is on point, and I maintain it pretty easily. Once I get down to 6% everything changes

this sounds like an obvious statement but its just so damn nice to always feel great and energized and not feel like im too small, losing strength etc.. like you said, you can still be extremely cut and ripped at the 6-8 range...

my wifes not complaining LOL

Yeah man I mean I totally get it. I have been that way and I can still get that way. Its so much harder for me to be in a hefty surplus than to be restrictive with my diet. Its so tough.

Youll also notice even more drastic increases im strength and be less prone to injury and that "overtraining" feeling. I love where im at! Glad to see you making progress and tweaking that mindset. As you must know... the slightest adjustments can make such a huge difference

Yeah man I mean I totally get it. I have been that way and I can still get that way. Its so much harder for me to be in a hefty surplus than to be restrictive with my diet. Its so tough.

Youll also notice even more drastic increases im strength and be less prone to injury and that "overtraining" feeling. I love where im at! Glad to see you making progress and tweaking that mindset. As you must know... the slightest adjustments can make such a huge difference
absolutely bro and i appreciate all the support you have given throughout... it means a lot... thank you

Another day of PR's... Getting into the unknown for strength!

What a damn good day again today... Let me start with my current weight... 197.2 this morning, so in 7 weeks I am up 17.2 pounds from my starting point... im not complaining on that one... =) I am proceeding well into the unknown for myself in terms of strength gains... I set more PR's today and I went into the gym today with the expectation of doing so... I just told myself that I was doing it, flat out and that's it and that's what I did... 255 x 10 on bench today and i know its not massive weights to some but for me its a very big deal... I was able to hammer curl a set of 10 TWICE with 60 lb. dumbbells... there is a new hoist fly machine that i nearly did every fucking plate on it... i was almost doing it as an eccentric lift on top of it... an eccentric lift for those that do not know is a negative... ALL of my lifts are so far above the norm and I just love it... My body fat is still very low, although I did have to sacrifice a bit on it to get the size but that's pretty much common when your talking about adding this size but the tren definitely keeps you leaner when using anadrol... i did have some extra water from anadrol in my lower abs which does bother me but its already coming off each day and i look drier and drier... I just know this... I FEEL amazing and i think i look decent and that's what its all about... Every day I look for a way to improve a lift, a time or resistance for cardio and just anything i do... Here is a shot from today to show more progress... thank you everyone for the continuous support...

30d9w7q.jpg

Motivational man. Truly is. That some immense gains. Both size and strength. How are your joint feeling under the new weight? I mean for your body weight as you move daily and the lifted weight in the gym.

Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

Damn that is awesome Dylan. You are creeping right up on 200 lbs. You and I are almost exactly the same weight right now

What a damn good day again today... Let me start with my current weight... 197.2 this morning, so in 7 weeks I am up 17.2 pounds from my starting point... im not complaining on that one... =) I am proceeding well into the unknown for myself in terms of strength gains... I set more PR's today and I went into the gym today with the expectation of doing so... I just told myself that I was doing it, flat out and that's it and that's what I did... 255 x 10 on bench today and i know its not massive weights to some but for me its a very big deal... I was able to hammer curl a set of 10 TWICE with 60 lb. dumbbells... there is a new hoist fly machine that i nearly did every fucking plate on it... i was almost doing it as an eccentric lift on top of it... an eccentric lift for those that do not know is a negative... ALL of my lifts are so far above the norm and I just love it... My body fat is still very low, although I did have to sacrifice a bit on it to get the size but that's pretty much common when your talking about adding this size but the tren definitely keeps you leaner when using anadrol... i did have some extra water from anadrol in my lower abs which does bother me but its already coming off each day and i look drier and drier... I just know this... I FEEL amazing and i think i look decent and that's what its all about... Every day I look for a way to improve a lift, a time or resistance for cardio and just anything i do... Here is a shot from today to show more progress... thank you everyone for the continuous support...

30d9w7q.jpg

Looking swole brother... you look great and that's genuine af bro.

Dylan, I think this look is better. You just look swole as fuck, and lean. You could easily add 10lbs and still be shredded. I think 7- 8℅ bf at 210 you would feel amazing. That 5% BF is just a psychological block IMO, to the naked eye your still shredded as they come, but look way more aesthetic with the extra BF points

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Dylan, I think this look is better. You just look swole as fuck, and lean. You could easily add 10lbs and still be shredded. I think 7- 8℅ bf at 210 you would feel amazing. That 5% BF is just a psychological block IMO, to the naked eye your still shredded as they come, but look way more aesthetic with the extra BF points

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Agreed. Definitely fuller and still lean. Keep it up

Let me start by saying you are damn shredded...but 180 lbs no way.

I am also 6'1 and about 10% BF but carry much more muscle and I tip at 206lbs

AM I missing that you have 30" legs or something ?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

30d9w7q.jpg

I have two words... HOLY SHIT! the amount of progress you made off this cycle is absolutely unreal, very impressive brotha!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Let me start by saying you are damn shredded...but 180 lbs no way.

I am also 6'1 and about 10% BF but carry much more muscle and I tip at 206lbs

AM I missing that you have 30" legs or something ?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

bro, i weigh right at 197 and if you think im exaggerating in any way, bring you money and an apology to meet me anywhere, anytime...

Motivational man. Truly is. That some immense gains. Both size and strength. How are your joint feeling under the new weight? I mean for your body weight as you move daily and the lifted weight in the gym.

Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

I really appreciate it bro! thank you very much for your support, which i value highly... the only pain i had was the first two weeks from the added weight I was lifting but absolutely no joint pain, no issues whatsoever and i feel quicker than i have been and more explosive...

Top Bottom