Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stage time.

db78d62809147f36df8d36d984ecf784.jpg

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ

Eating a samich must be a bitch for him.

Www.expressdomesticapache.com
[email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyway....

Back to the topic and the details of the prep. More to come on my grill down the road....

So I found a random bottle of GW in my cabinet, putting me in a surplus of one bottle which would allow me to start GW now.
14 weeks to go or so. Anyone see any issues there? 20mg ed

Anyway....

Back to the topic and the details of the prep. More to come on my grill down the road....

So I found a random bottle of GW in my cabinet, putting me in a surplus of one bottle which would allow me to start GW now.
14 weeks to go or so. Anyone see any issues there? 20mg ed

No shud be fine. Now that u have enough

PHURIOUS

As of now things have totally changed around and I may be forced to bail on this.
We are in the process of selling my company I work for and there is going to be a massive transition as I either relocate to another branch or I go take a new position somewhere else. This on top of this whole dentist nightmare may have just thrown a wrench in my plan here. We will see...

On a positive note. Still feeling pretty good. Took yesterday off and I finally got away from everything for a day. The GF and I went and explored Arkansas. we left at 5:00am and were out all day. Good little break to give the mind a rest.

Now just 13.5 weeks away. TBOL and Primo still running with a test base along side of mk677 and the recent addition of GW.

The determining factor of all this is obviously the work situation. It may be wise for me to shut down early with the anabolics and cruise till I figure it out. Really kind of a bummer because I have been feeling really really good about everything. At the end of the day thought the funding for the stuff I like to do comes from my job.

The other option is to of course just roll with it and what happens happens. Lol

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Damn bro. I'm going to ride this out with you. Either way it goes, I enjoy reading this.
Oh btw... Saw a few pictures you put up. Tell the miss that's she's banging! Lol giving props where due!

Hahah thanks man. Ya I think Il just roll with it and see what happens. I just don't know what this work situation is gonna cause.
Lol il let her know. She loves to hear that stuff of course.

Too make things even worse lol a roids24 shipment is now lost.

Went to go pick it up and they can't find the damn thing. Fucking retards. I swear my post office is one of the worst.

Too make things even worse lol a roids24 shipment is now lost.

Went to go pick it up and they can't find the damn thing. Fucking retards. I swear my post office is one of the worst.

Tell them to reship to my house. I'll handle it for you. And I will put the crown for King Dumbass on my PO over any other.

Since yall harassing me about pictures. Here is a quick one as I make my way to the toilet.

Think I ended up getting the flu cause I've been feverish and barfing my brains out since last night. Not fun.... Everyone at work has been sick and it finally got me I think....
bff447d0e42f0ecec437d4121869da23.jpg

hell yea bro, look at all that mass youre a fuckin tank, mad respect

good log partner, mad respect. You chiseled & diced down will bring some serious pain and heat to your show in may. Good luck n keep at it brother.

Ya the soze u have attained will be perfect for physique classic. Once your bf is in range

PHURIOUS

Not sure if I can actually get my legs into board shorts let alone walk in them.

Top Bottom