Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stage time.

Just doing my thing. Got an illusive pre gym selfie in.... lol.
Man I've been pretty pissed off all day. Havnt had much in the way of carbs since early this morning. Feel like a piece of plywood. And really fucking tired. But hey... we're here. Given the current events, Il roll with it.
f1e5b626bbfee495d22360f0b7bb41fd.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Man I've been pretty pissed off all day. Havnt had much in the way of carbs since early this morning. Feel like a piece of plywood. And really fucking tired. But hey... we're here. Given the current events, Il roll with it.

Looking like a beast buddy! I have the same shirt and shorts BTW. I love that gasp gear

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Looking like a beast buddy! I have the same shirt and shorts BTW. I love that gasp gear

Hahahaha thanks dude those are my favorite shorts. I bought multiples just in case haha.

Gonna take today off it looks like. The body could use some rest. Yesterdays arm workout was great followed up with some abb work.

Looking forward to the weekend for sure. I have been so damn tired its not even funny. Feel like the days are just dragging on. Getting up this morning was hell but it is Friday. Time to get this work week fucking over with.

Gonna take today off it looks like. The body could use some rest. Yesterdays arm workout was great followed up with some abb work.

Looking forward to the weekend for sure. I have been so damn tired its not even funny. Feel like the days are just dragging on. Getting up this morning was hell but it is Friday. Time to get this work week fucking over with.

LOL I hear that brother! The freaking alarm went of @ 05:30 and I wanted to crush the filthy thing!!! But like you said its Friday and that means sleeping in on Saturday!! Well if getting up at 07:00 qualifies.
Stay strong bro your progress has been great.

Looking huge brother!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Looking good TX hopefully the stars align and you make it to any one of the shows you have planned. I'm looking to do one in May too. Side note on those oats: Always an hour preworkout to increase glycogen before a lift i 1/2 - 1 full cup of gluten free blended oats, with 35 grams of whey so it's sweeter, with walden's farms 0 calorie/ 0 carb syrup, with cinnamon extract to increase insulin sensitivty right before I work out. Tastes awesome! I've been doing it since Jan 1st and have not gotten sick of it yet!

Looking good TX hopefully the stars align and you make it to any one of the shows you have planned. I'm looking to do one in May too. Side note on those oats: Always an hour preworkout to increase glycogen before a lift i 1/2 - 1 full cup of gluten free blended oats, with 35 grams of whey so it's sweeter, with walden's farms 0 calorie/ 0 carb syrup, with cinnamon extract to increase insulin sensitivty right before I work out. Tastes awesome! I've been doing it since Jan 1st and have not gotten sick of it yet!

Not a bad little meal right there bro

Lookin like a silver back Teddy Brosevelt

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

This is what happens when you slack on grocery shopping. Lol...

BBQ turkey and some berries for breakfast.

d3b61f2d0794b718f94e98df028bc0ac.jpg

Running a few cups from the coffee machine and some oatmeal and it's off to lift.

That's ridiculous lol. Hell no. It's a good 55 or so here in tx. Maybe Itl rain. We will see.

Top Bottom