Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stage time.

Welp come next week I begin a 16 week prep to compete on May 7th...

This log will be where I post some updates for those who are interested. I will post some diet tips so you can get an idea for what I do and what works for me.
Training will be here and really everything else I go through these next few months. Including my cycle and all the good details.

I stated a little early actually. Over the last couple months to now I got down to 255 again. I'm a lot more comfortable and a lot leaner now ahead of time.

This last week I am getting my last bit of fun in here and there before I really tighten the game up and focus in.

Starting with the cycle.... This thing has been tweaked so much its ridiculous but I've worked with my coach, and ran some things by Dylan and its just about solidified.

20-16
Primo 200mg ew.
I am just doing 200 to get things running here in combination with the 200mg of test ew I typically cruise on. Verifies my primo is not something weird at least and wont fuck things up here right out the gate. Also get some activity in my system..

16-12
Primo 400mg ew
test 200mg ew
tbol 60mg ed

12-10
Primo 400mg ew
test 200mg ew
tbol 60mg ed
s4 50mg ed
GW 20mg ed

10-8
primo 600mg ew
test 200mg ew
s4 50mg ed
GW 20mg ed

8-5
Primo 600mg ew
test 200mg ew
s4 50mg ed
gw 20mg ed

5-1
Primo 800mg ew
test 200mg ew
tren 300mg ew
winny 50mg ed
Anavar 50mg ed
S4 50mg ed
GW 50mg ed

1-0
Winny 50mg ed
tren 300mg ew
Primo 800mg ew
GW 20mg ew

Thats pretty much the full run down right there. Minor details excluded but thats the deal.

Nice setup bro. Right down my alley...test is reasonable,tren amount is reasonable, no one oral that is overwhelming and for too long etc. Of couse I would can all of those orals, but you are young enough to run a sensible amount of orals. I used to do something similar with test/tren/primo setup...but always had to have 50mg dbol for the king of the mountain feeling...lol...which was too much for too long....50mg for 6 weeks. I think that you get exceptionlly good results with this cycle. Good luck my bro.

I just hate things that steer me from the original focus. That's what really fucks shit up for me.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
But hey, we got this. Even if I show up with a sweet set of dentures. Lol

Nice setup bro. Right down my alley...test is reasonable,tren amount is reasonable, no one oral that is overwhelming and for too long etc. Of couse I would can all of those orals, but you are young enough to run a sensible amount of orals. I used to do something similar with test/tren/primo setup...but always had to have 50mg dbol for the king of the mountain feeling...lol...which was too much for too long....50mg for 6 weeks. I think that you get exceptionlly good results with this cycle. Good luck my bro.
Thanks man. I've been feeling great so far other than the few recent hiccups. But cycle wise it's been fantastic.
I know what you mean about the dbol. That one gets me the same feeling. Tbol has been great though. Really enjoying it. Always loved var and winny too.

Little update here.

Still doing my thing. Trying to get this dental stuff dealt with and all. Work is a little more mello so that's been good.
Anyway....

Sitting at 260. I must say I am fucking shocked. I am looking leaner for sure and things are coming along great but there is simply no way I will make that HW class lol. Everyone. Coach included has said its pretty much guaranteed to be Super Heavies. I don't know what kinda water I am holding either so I think this weekend I will do a dummy dehydration with Dyazide and see how it goes.

Feeling good. I upped my test a little while ago and its been going great. Running aromasin at 25mg ed for that and everything is balancing perfect so far.

Tbol is pretty much over with already :( I got a few days left. I'm just dragging it out at 32mg ed.

Timing wise i have some plans about the shows that are coming. Both NPC and the NSL. I'm gonna hit one show in classic division just to see what its like too I think. I have a lot of size but Im tall too so I think I can swing it. Just depends on the weight lol.

Posing class will be starting again soon. I actually stay pretty well polished in this but I consistently take classes with people. I go weekly at least while prepping and biweekly when Im not.

Is what it is dudes.... Its comin along.

Todays food.

meal 1 Shake.
Meal 2 Half serving midnight oats with whey and protein plus oats.
Meal 3 Chicken breast with grilled onions.
Meal 4 Turkey meatloaf.
Meal 5 salad.
Meal 6 Chicken breast

Post workout - Shake.

Snacks are pumpkin seeds.

Little update here.

Still doing my thing. Trying to get this dental stuff dealt with and all. Work is a little more mello so that's been good.
Anyway....

Sitting at 260. I must say I am fucking shocked. I am looking leaner for sure and things are coming along great but there is simply no way I will make that HW class lol. Everyone. Coach included has said its pretty much guaranteed to be Super Heavies. I don't know what kinda water I am holding either so I think this weekend I will do a dummy dehydration with Dyazide and see how it goes.

Feeling good. I upped my test a little while ago and its been going great. Running aromasin at 25mg ed for that and everything is balancing perfect so far.

Tbol is pretty much over with already :( I got a few days left. I'm just dragging it out at 32mg ed.

Timing wise i have some plans about the shows that are coming. Both NPC and the NSL. I'm gonna hit one show in classic division just to see what its like too I think. I have a lot of size but Im tall too so I think I can swing it. Just depends on the weight lol.

Posing class will be starting again soon. I actually stay pretty well polished in this but I consistently take classes with people. I go weekly at least while prepping and biweekly when Im not.

Is what it is dudes.... Its comin along.

Todays food.

meal 1 Shake.
Meal 2 Half serving midnight oats with whey and protein plus oats.
Meal 3 Chicken breast with grilled onions.
Meal 4 Turkey meatloaf.
Meal 5 salad.
Meal 6 Chicken breast

Post workout - Shake.

Snacks are pumpkin seeds.

I'd say you are out on being able to do classic bro. I just checked for you and at 6'1" maximum weight is 215, at 6'2" maximum weight is 225

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Well fuck! I thought it was like 230 something. I havnt checked in a long long time. I was just gonna keep it open as a fun option if the cash is there.

Il stick with the speedo I guess. :( classic looks fun too.

Idk once I get a grasp on the water situation and all it might work out. See what I'm actually holding.

Your snack should be almond butter and a rice cake mmmmm not because I think it'll help man I want one right now awesome though man keep grinding !

Hahaha I keep messing with these rachet ass pumpkin seeds. Takes more effort to digest and chew down haha.

I do fancy me some rice cakes though.

What's on the docket today you ask? Well.... stake and vegis. Morning carbs not pictured. Today I just went with a couple slices of some sour dough bread. Tired of fucking oatmeal right now lol. Carbs actually won't even break 60 today.
3b92c25a776acee20faea2fbc85b123b.jpg

Il refill my toilet cleaner water too and pound another jug.

That's amino energy by ON Nutrition in there btw. Shit is awesome.

Hahaha I keep messing with these rachet ass pumpkin seeds. Takes more effort to digest and chew down haha.

I do fancy me some rice cakes though.

Dude-if you are eating those David pumpkin seeds then you are getting a shitload of salt. If you could do a 20mg lasix for about 2 weeks your water would be gone. I hope your problem is just too much salt.
Also I hope you aren't on any corticosteroids like prednisone,as they bloat you quickly

Dude-if you are eating those David pumpkin seeds then you are getting a shitload of salt. If you could do a 20mg lasix for about 2 weeks your water would be gone. I hope your problem is just too much salt.
Also I hope you aren't on any corticosteroids like prednisone,as they bloat you quickly

I actually do unsalted organic from Cental Market. I dont touch the salted shit. Haha I would be a baloon. Sodium stays pretty low with the exception of seasonings honestly. I dont mess with too much salty shit.
If Im feeling crazy I will mix 1/4 of salted organic in with unsalted. I dont touch the David's though haha.

Do have a ton of lasix. Last time I wasnt holding more than a few lbs of water. So this time hopefully I will be around the same. We will see. My coach and I are thinking about doing a dummy deplete like I was saying to see what happens.

So are you now not competing because of your dental needs?

PHURIOUS

So are you now not competing because of your dental needs?

PHURIOUS
No I'm pushing for it just need to see if it works out. I'm sticking with the plan as is and just gonna try to adapt. The time I'm competing there is a huge cluster of shows so I have options I think.

Just gonna have to fly by the seat of my pants on this one.

No I'm pushing for it just need to see if it works out. I'm sticking with the plan as is and just gonna try to adapt. The time I'm competing there is a huge cluster of shows so I have options I think.

Which is always fun lol

PHURIOUS

It's good to have options like that when you do. I'm pretty limited on shows around here for a given timeframe unless I want to travel pretty far

It's good to have options like that when you do. I'm pretty limited on shows around here for a given timeframe unless I want to travel pretty far

Ya I'm incredibly lucky here. Lots of stuff going on am a very encouraging environment.

What's on the docket today you ask? Well.... stake and vegis. Morning carbs not pictured. Today I just went with a couple slices of some sour dough bread. Tired of fucking oatmeal right now lol. Carbs actually won't even break 60 today.
3b92c25a776acee20faea2fbc85b123b.jpg

damn that looks better than what Ive been eating recently, which is just chicken and white rice. shit gets boring after a while lol

Top Bottom