Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stage time.

Not sure if I can actually get my legs into board shorts let alone walk in them.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Thought physique classic was banana hammocks? Isnt that what ur doing ir actual bodybuilding div

PHURIOUS

Ya around there 12 or slightly lower right now. Shouldn't be too hard. I've been way down there before and know what it will take to get there at least. Shouldn't be to hard. As long as I don't end up relocating for work it should be ok.

Well i can't push off the dental stuff till later after all. I found out the one tooth that needs a root canal has started an infection that's making its way into the bone. Not good...
Also they wanna pull the wisdom teeth so. Not good news but gonna see how it goes. Getting the work done in a week and a half.

As of now things have totally changed around and I may be forced to bail on this.
We are in the process of selling my company I work for and there is going to be a massive transition as I either relocate to another branch or I go take a new position somewhere else. This on top of this whole dentist nightmare may have just thrown a wrench in my plan here. We will see...

On a positive note. Still feeling pretty good. Took yesterday off and I finally got away from everything for a day. The GF and I went and explored Arkansas. we left at 5:00am and were out all day. Good little break to give the mind a rest.

Now just 13.5 weeks away. TBOL and Primo still running with a test base along side of mk677 and the recent addition of GW.

The determining factor of all this is obviously the work situation. It may be wise for me to shut down early with the anabolics and cruise till I figure it out. Really kind of a bummer because I have been feeling really really good about everything. At the end of the day thought the funding for the stuff I like to do comes from my job.
That sucks man but I understand how life goes which can throw a wrench into plans.

I'd like to see you continue prep, but I understand if you aren't able to.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

well the wisdom teeth aint as bad as it used to be should be a quick recovery and the root canal is just a day shouldn't miss a beat man the worst thing to do is stress about it

Hope you get your teeth feeling better soon brother. Thankfully I've never had to deal with those type of issues.

That sucks man but I understand how life goes which can throw a wrench into plans.

I'd like to see you continue prep, but I understand if you aren't able to.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
That's the plan. I'm pushing the tren way out to the "planned" 8 week mark. That way it will kick, but let's say I need an extra 4-6 weeks I have a window.

Everything else. No biggie. Plenty of robo primo. Il just cruise it for a bit. Up my test high. Drop the orals here soon. And any break after the surgery stuff will be good anyway as just more cleansing period.

Diet will suffer a bit. We will see how that goes haha.

ya the biggest issue is how much bone is effected
Well they are gonna put me on antibiotics, drill out any bad infection area. And just do a normal bone graph hopefully. Not sure until they really get in there I guess.

dang man well I hope everything goes as well as expected I guess that's why you start so early so you have a window for hiccups

dang man well I hope everything goes as well as expected I guess that's why you start so early so you have a window for hiccups
Ya I hope so too. It exactly for d of medical procedures....
At least it's a time where there are tons of shows to do. Plenty of options.

I just hate things that steer me from the original focus. That's what really fucks shit up for me.

Top Bottom