Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stage time.

Ah nice. In oct i made the mistake of waiting too long to start cutting i started in nov and i only got to 8% and wanted to get 6% so i didnt compete. Not making that mistake this time my show is may 8. I am startig pre cutting now. Eating smaller portions and less meals and ill start cutting in march

PHURIOUS

Ya I halfed all carbs pretty much. I started at about 17 weeks actually. Il get there I just wanna hang on to as much muscle as possible and get into heavyweight.
I'd do super heavy but my beast of a friend is doing the same fucking show in super heavy haha.

I'm still consistant with a pound and a half a week. If that continues plus purge water Il be there no problem I think.
Just have to play it out week by week.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I'm also going for what I can maintain over a month or so. I'm gonna try to hit a couple different shows plus in shape for europa weekend here in Dallas.

I'm also going for what I can maintain over a month or so. I'm gonna try to hit a couple different shows plus in shape for europa weekend here in Dallas.

When u cut you can still keep size with the right carb timing. Get your carbs in, in the am and afternoon. Then eat ur last meal w no carbs just veggies and lean meat. And make sure u eat no later than 4 hours before bed

PHURIOUS

Diet has been decent for a few weeks and today I had some pretty extensive dental exams and what not. Long story short I ate nothing but shakes today really. Getting ready for the gym but decided today is the day for a caloric nuclear bomb. I havmt had a real cheat for about 3 weeks. Putting down an xtra large pepperoni pizza as we speak.

Tonight's pump is brought to you by Pizza Hut!

Diet has been decent for a few weeks and today I had some pretty extensive dental exams and what not. Long story short I ate nothing but shakes today really. Getting ready for the gym but decided today is the day for a caloric nuclear bomb. I havmt had a real cheat for about 3 weeks. Putting down an xtra large pepperoni pizza as we speak.

Tonight's pump is brought to you by Pizza Hut!

I know you are doing low carb, but how often are you doing refeeds?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Right now I plan to just continue until I feel I need it. No real set time.

Itl be interesting now man. I have so much fucking dental work I need to get done. It's insnae.

It's stuff I just can't put off either. Idk. It's about to get shitty... who knows, may help with the diet haha.

It honestly makes no fucking sense. If you see my teeth they are almost perfectly straight and white but I left my wisdom teeth in and also the clenching and grinding I've been doing has really fucked some shit up bad.

Basically here is the deal. The wrench in the prep....

7bc8427ee041a199f00392e81149ce85.jpg

Looks pretty fucking normal right. Hell I get peolle complimenting my teeth all the time actually.

Well today at the dentist they did xrays and pics. EVERY single tooth with the exception of 4 have at least one cavaty. EVERY one. Reason being.... my wisdom teeth smashed everything together and the grinding at night busted them up bad.

So.... there are parts of priority and then some I can worry about later. The biggest thing is 3 need a root canal and them my wisdom teeth need to come out. One of the root canals may actually end up being a total removal, bone graph and implant.

Il lost the bill in a bit too. Fucking ridiculous.

The ones of priority will have to be done before the show. No way around it unfortunatly. How that impacts diet and training, we will see. At least I can still pin my ass cheek with some primo.

Basically here is the deal. The wrench in the prep....

7bc8427ee041a199f00392e81149ce85.jpg

Looks pretty fucking normal right. Hell I get peolle complimenting my teeth all the time actually.

Well today at the dentist they did xrays and pics. EVERY single tooth with the exception of 4 have at least one cavaty. EVERY one. Reason being.... my wisdom teeth smashed everything together and the grinding at night busted them up bad.

So.... there are parts of priority and then some I can worry about later. The biggest thing is 3 need a root canal and them my wisdom teeth need to come out. One of the root canals may actually end up being a total removal, bone graph and implant.

Il lost the bill in a bit too. Fucking ridiculous.

The ones of priority will have to be done before the show. No way around it unfortunatly. How that impacts diet and training, we will see. At least I can still pin my ass cheek with some primo.

God!!!!! U r one handsome dude!!!! Lol!!! Bro I'm sorry about ur grill!!!! That sucks!!! But u have to get them done no question about that!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

God!!!!! U r one handsome dude!!!! Lol!!! Bro I'm sorry about ur grill!!!! That sucks!!! But u have to get them done no question about that!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dude I might just go Paul Wall style. Bring the blind to the stage. Come out to the grillz song too.

will be following with more than a slight interest. Good luck brother.

Top Bottom