napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Planning next cycle

Ive never pinned anything other than my trt. Do yall pin primo and test together? I've been reading mixed answers about it causing pip especially if you use the 200mg/ml primo
You absolutely can mix your compounds, id rather do one injection into one site and mix the oils, I just did a shot of test and primo today zero pip, primo has come a long way and labs have figured out how to minimize pip if you get quality primo.

I've run primo and test for 2 cycle straight, if u have issues you can run the barrel under hot water for a few minutes and shake it to mix the oils together, it will cujt down on pip, just make sure the syringe part has the plastic cap on it while u do it.

You absolutely can mix your compounds, id rather do one injection into one site and mix the oils, I just did a shot of test and primo today zero pip, primo has come a long way and labs have figured out how to minimize pip if you get quality primo.

I've run primo and test for 2 cycle straight, if u have issues you can run the barrel under hot water for a few minutes and shake it to mix the oils together, it will cujt down on pip, just make sure the syringe part has the plastic cap on it while u do it.
Thanks. What brand primo do you use?

Cycle would be

300-350mg test c
Eq 500mg a week
50mg anavar
40mg proviron
50mg s4 sarm
20 mg gw

Will have cycle support also. And keep an eye on bloods and blood pressure and donate blood if needed.

I’m on trt so would go back to my 200mg trt dose after and run gw still during pct

I've never even thought of combining.... hmmm 🤔. I've always pinned at same time, but different locations. But I'm a little OCD about my exact amounts of juice haha.

I’m on pct so I would go back down to my 200mg/wk dose and add in some gw50516 also. Anything else I should add during pct?

Top Bottom