Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stage time.

Picture of a silverback in really bad lighting? :)
Ha funny story.... so my new place is all vaulted ceilings. Some of the lights have gone out and I'm to lazy to go buy a ladder. My options are too much lighting in the bathroom or not enough in the living room.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

just curious,, I noticed you are only running 200 mg a week of test through the entire cycle,,, just curious why so low? a guy your size and weight I would think you'd taper up?
I keep my test just slightly above what's required and let the other androgens do the work. Don't have a realy reason why. I feel better that way and the estrogen is easier to manage. I'm letting primo do the talking this cycle. Tren won't even go very high either.

Hey buddy!!! Fucking massive!!! Looking really good. All that hard work is paying off!!! Love ur back!!!! Oh I'm so itching to get back on but gotta stay strong. It's getting closer!!! Midsection will come. I have no worries

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha thanks buddy. Ya it'd on track at least one thing I'm doing is trying to incorporate abbs after every other lift. I just never trained abs before. They will come in good but I'm trying to bring that next level look haha we will see.

I keep my test just slightly above what's required and let the other androgens do the work. Don't have a realy reason why. I feel better that way and the estrogen is easier to manage. I'm letting primo do the talking this cycle. Tren won't even go very high either.

Any idea exactly where you'll be running the Tren?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Quick update
Today will be an off day.

Feeling good still. Recently busted a molar in my lower jaw on a fucking ice breaker of all things...

Don't know wtf to do about that but it hurts like hell from time to time and idk when Il get to the dentist. Fun stuff there....

Training has been good.

Today begins a new week for dieting. Going low carb and carb cycling from here out pretty much.

Today:
Meal 1- protein shake. Think thin oats.
Meal 2- sirloin burger patty with roasted peppers
Meal 3- sirloin burger patty with corn
Meal 4- quest chips and egg whites.
Meal 5- sirloin burger patty and roasted peppers.
Meal 6- chicken and coleslaw.

Simple stuff. Maybe throw a shake in before bed. Total carbs here is actually about 50. If that.

Couple pics from yesterday
9fadcf4cde799c7c0f0e2d5be42ce0bf.jpg
82905b96253339dc2ed2d70b6d063a9b.jpg

shit, cracked molar. That's going to hurt down the road. I'd personally get it looked at sooner than later.

Its been going on for a while now. It finally just busted isnt as painful as it used to be its going to need to be totally removed graphed and replaced with an implant for sure. There is no saving it.

Its been going on for a while now. It finally just busted isnt as painful as it used to be its going to need to be totally removed graphed and replaced with an implant for sure. There is no saving it.

Moving to TX messed my insurance up and I had a 8 month lapse or so in it. Finally got it back so definitely gonna schedule something.

Ya it's only a matter of time that will come back nagging real bad. Also depending how the crack is, you become high risk for an infection. Dental infections are closely linked to heart issues. I sometimes wish I had dental insurance too, it's not worth paying the premium here IMO tho. Maybe if I never brushed my teeth it would pay off. Where'd you live before TX?

Ya that what Im worried about. Already let it go long enough.
California is where I'm originally from.

Looking good brother and I really hope you can feel better soon. Also I lie how you are experimenting with the ratio of stuff. I might try it someday also. I've always lied test high but I'm willing to try new ways of doing things.

Looking good brother and I really hope you can feel better soon. Also I lie how you are experimenting with the ratio of stuff. I might try it someday also. I've always lied test high but I'm willing to try new ways of doing things.

This week I should mention I have seen a slight drop in libido and I know I haven't killed my estrogen. I may very well bump my test up to 300 or 350 if this continues. We will see how I feel.
The tbol is starting to really kick in now too. Workouts are great.

This week I should mention I have seen a slight drop in libido and I know I haven't killed my estrogen. I may very well bump my test up to 300 or 350 if this continues. We will see how I feel.
The tbol is starting to really kick in now too. Workouts are great.
Deca drops my libido a little bit but doesn't kill it. I don't mind actually because Test makes me so horny it can actually be a nuisance because I'm single (divorced)... Lol

Pharma Lady Rep

Deca drops my libido a little bit but doesn't kill it. I don't mind actually because Test makes me so horny it can actually be a nuisance because I'm single (divorced)... Lol

Pharma Lady Rep

Haha ya deca can do that for sure. Right now Im just running primo, test and tbol. Dont plan to add tren for a bit still.

Pharma Lady Rep

My libido has been sky high this last 3 months I've been on 500mg Deca. Actually probably even higher than on Tren and masteron during the summer. The reason is probably because I'm running test so high at 900mg

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom