Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stage time.

I really like to hear that considering I've decided to swap out my normal Masteron for primo in my summer cycle. I've never ran primo before, but I now how crazy Masteron does for my libido and my vascularity. I was hoping primo could hang. Sounds like it does!

Very nice bro!!!! Great to hear that u r making good progress. Primo never had that effect on me that I could see. I'm glad to hear that u r shooting ropes !!! Lol!!!! U r not running test there or did I miss it. I'm just driving here and getting my isarms fix so didn't read the whole lot carefully. Knowing u I'm sure there is test on board. Keep it up brother. I'm putting my money on u in April !!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice bro!!!! Great to hear that u r making good progress. Primo never had that effect on me that I could see. I'm glad to hear that u r shooting ropes !!! Lol!!!! U r not running test there or did I miss it. I'm just driving here and getting my isarms fix so didn't read the whole lot carefully. Knowing u I'm sure there is test on board. Keep it up brother. I'm putting my money on u in April !!!!!

Hahah hey dude Ya running test at 250mg ew just the bare minimum. Itl stay like that till i drop it entirely.

Yea.. probably best so your immune system can kill whatevers in you. Rest up brother.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Agreed. If you don't feel it just get the hell out. I just came down with a cold myself yesterday. Sucks but it's not horrible.

I really like to hear that considering I've decided to swap out my normal Masteron for primo in my summer cycle. I've never ran primo before, but I now how crazy Masteron does for my libido and my vascularity. I was hoping primo could hang. Sounds like it does!

Good to know. Wish I had primo now for the immune system benefits!

Agreed. If you don't feel it just get the hell out. I just came down with a cold myself yesterday. Sucks but it's not horrible.

My gf ended up sick too actually and she went to the doc about it. I pushed through but apparently it was a pretty nasty bug. She is still on anti biotics.

Since today is back day and all. to the gym we go...
1faf13dc66d44057f0f1f80ceb647385.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Back looks amazing, man! Glad you kicked the bug, but it sucks that your gf has it now. There's some nasty stuff going around lately.

And nothing ends the night like a cc of primo straight to the chest.

a06282e4d123e112e66d270f6fc3aec0.jpg

Mid section still ain't pretty but it's getting there with about 15 to go.

Hey buddy!!! Fucking massive!!! Looking really good. All that hard work is paying off!!! Love ur back!!!! Oh I'm so itching to get back on but gotta stay strong. It's getting closer!!! Midsection will come. I have no worries

just curious,, I noticed you are only running 200 mg a week of test through the entire cycle,,, just curious why so low? a guy your size and weight I would think you'd taper up?

just curious,, I noticed you are only running 200 mg a week of test through the entire cycle,,, just curious why so low? a guy your size and weight I would think you'd taper up?

Everybody is a little different on what they prefer with test. I know TX is one that likes his test lower now with the other compounds higher. Some do better with higher test levels like me. I think that's more of a user specific thing

Top Bottom