Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stage time.

Il to check that out. You know what's suprisingly hard to find is fucking bison. At least good bison. This and ground turkey would probably be a good sub.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Whole foods has the best ground turkey... Foster farms makes the lean ground turkey and its normally at all grocery stores... Im not sure what store chains you have there... Wal mart normally has it at 140 calories instead of 130... Its 95% as opposed to 97%... Whole foods is the best but obviously the most expensive but you already know that when it comes to what you put in your body, spare no expense

Whole foods has the best ground turkey... Foster farms makes the lean ground turkey and its normally at all grocery stores... Im not sure what store chains you have there... Wal mart normally has it at 140 calories instead of 130... Its 95% as opposed to 97%... Whole foods is the best but obviously the most expensive but you already know that when it comes to what you put in your body, spare no expense
Ya whole foods is where I shop anyway. They arnt the same as they were back in cali though haha.

I do a good amount of ground turkey myself from time to time. We don't have a whole foods here, but I do get the 95% lean and it's good stuff for variety and switching up from chicken

Ya I hear ya man. Quest bars I'm just going for cause they are free. I got a shit ton of them hanging out but they will be gone shortly. I don't trust them too much either. It's another thing that kills appetite for me. Eat one and I just get so disgusted I'm good for a bit. Odd method I know...

Green beans broccoli and asparagus are coming starting next week rather than salad. I increase my greens density incramentally. As I pull out things like vegi straws, bars, and dairy.

Greek yogurt too is commin. I usually use it for just like you said mixing whey in or bcaa.

Green beans, broccoli, and asparagus are pretty much always my staple greens.

Then in certain dishes I do green and red peppers, chopped carrots, and zucchini.

Always do a serving of Greek yogurt daily as well

I'm not a big fan of fish myself, but I do tilapia and cod every now and then and sometimes salmon. I just can't do fish often. I get burned out of it so easily

Green beans, broccoli, and asparagus are pretty much always my staple greens.

Then in certain dishes I do green and red peppers, chopped carrots, and zucchini.

Always do a serving of Greek yogurt daily as well

I'm not a big fan of fish myself, but I do tilapia and cod every now and then and sometimes salmon. I just can't do fish often. I get burned out of it so easily

Just something about sea creatures man. Lol cant even touch shelfish or anything. F that man. Lobsters, crabs, etc.... All just big ass spiders.
Peppers I could add. I used to sauteed peppers a lot, Just a pain in the ass to cut up and make. They are damn good though.

Now the greek yougurt thing I dont go overboard with. Ive almost been completely dairy free for a year or so now and feel a lot better. I started taking just standard probiotics and digestive enzymes in place of it. The one exception for a while was whole milk just here and there but it was super rare. I'm not lactose intolerant at all actually I just made the choice to quit eating dairy and its been a lot better for me. I'm sure a little greek yogurt cant hurt though.

Since yall harassing me about pictures. Here is a quick one as I make my way to the toilet.

Think I ended up getting the flu cause I've been feverish and barfing my brains out since last night. Not fun.... Everyone at work has been sick and it finally got me I think....
bff447d0e42f0ecec437d4121869da23.jpg

Il get some better ones up soon. Let me see if I can survive the rest of the day and we will go from there.
Fucking hate being sick!

Oh that's right you do most of your stuff via phone. Supposedly PicsArt is a decent free app. I have no idea on how friendly it is to use however.

Dizzam.... Il check it out though. I will figure it out. I can always get ghetto with it and throw some duct tape over it. lol

Since yall harassing me about pictures. Here is a quick one as I make my way to the toilet.

Think I ended up getting the flu cause I've been feverish and barfing my brains out since last night. Not fun.... Everyone at work has been sick and it finally got me I think....

Looking thick and jacked as fuck bro.

very nice size bro... animal size for sure!

I do a good amount of ground turkey myself from time to time. We don't have a whole foods here, but I do get the 95% lean and it's good stuff for variety and switching up from chicken

yes, the turkey cutlets are good and so is the ground turkey... Jenni-O makes the 99% lean ground turkey... i do like that one but i definitely prefer the ground chicken... the turkey is nice to mix in there though for sure...

Just something about sea creatures man. Lol cant even touch shelfish or anything. F that man. Lobsters, crabs, etc.... All just big ass spiders.
Peppers I could add. I used to sauteed peppers a lot, Just a pain in the ass to cut up and make. They are damn good though.

Now the greek yougurt thing I dont go overboard with. Ive almost been completely dairy free for a year or so now and feel a lot better. I started taking just standard probiotics and digestive enzymes in place of it. The one exception for a while was whole milk just here and there but it was super rare. I'm not lactose intolerant at all actually I just made the choice to quit eating dairy and its been a lot better for me. I'm sure a little greek yogurt cant hurt though.

i hear you on the peppers... luckily my wife loves to cut food so she generally does it for me but they do sell them frozen and already cut... they are not quite as good but still taste nice...

i dont touch dairy at all aside from the yogurt... no milk unless almond or cashew etc... greek yogurt is it for me on that...

i was the same way with seafood for a long time but damn its so good i dont care about them being sea creatures anymore... it all depends on the type of fish... some taste far more fishy than others... try some salt less lemon pepper or onion powder and parsley to season... that makes a huge difference... lemon is always good on fish... a lemon and caper sauce is always nice as well... just some options to help!

i hear you on the peppers... luckily my wife loves to cut food so she generally does it for me but they do sell them frozen and already cut... they are not quite as good but still taste nice...

i dont touch dairy at all aside from the yogurt... no milk unless almond or cashew etc... greek yogurt is it for me on that...

i was the same way with seafood for a long time but damn its so good i dont care about them being sea creatures anymore... it all depends on the type of fish... some taste far more fishy than others... try some salt less lemon pepper or onion powder and parsley to season... that makes a huge difference... lemon is always good on fish... a lemon and caper sauce is always nice as well... just some options to help!
Well Im willing to try anything before I knock it haha. Always open to whatever options everyone has.

Well Im willing to try anything before I knock it haha. Always open to whatever options everyone has.

try cod... that's a go to fish for most... check and see how much cod per day The Rock eats if you want something mind blowing... =) i love halibut and sea bass... they are far more higher end and expensive but some of the best quality and taste you can find... for cost effective that still has a nice taste, try cod... halibut is very touch when you cook it... DO NOT overcook it or you will hate it... otherwise its one of the best

try cod... that's a go to fish for most... check and see how much cod per day The Rock eats if you want something mind blowing... =) i love halibut and sea bass... they are far more higher end and expensive but some of the best quality and taste you can find... for cost effective that still has a nice taste, try cod... halibut is very touch when you cook it... DO NOT overcook it or you will hate it... otherwise its one of the best

Dude I saw that. Hahah I couldn't believe how much he eats a day, that's ridiculous haha.
Il check it out.

Dude I saw that. Hahah I couldn't believe how much he eats a day, that's ridiculous haha.
Il check it out.

for sure... i want to make sure you get all the right variety you need.. i want you tear it up as much as possible so whatever i can do to help, just let me know brother

Lol sounds like the Honduras diet I had once haha. Lost a ton of weight tho ;)

Top Bottom