napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

No pituitary gland

fartsen77

Dylan you are the only person that I can trust that has the knowledge to help me with my situation. In 2015 I had my pituitary gland & tumor removed. I was in the ICU for 8 days & released from the hospital after a 12 days. I was 2 hours from death. I'm 50 years old and have a new & second chance at life. The tumor gave me diabetes type 2 & I was 250 lbs. at 6'1" wow I was huge! When I left the hospital my test level was 80. I'm on TRT at test cyp 200 mg every other week that I do myself. My current test levels are 650-1100. I'm on keto diet,I now run 3 miles every other day & work out regularly. I'm at 195 lbs and not on a strict keto diet like I was. I've tried Sarms lgd,cardarine,rad 140 even pro hormones 4-andro,1-andro max 2 with cycle support & estrogen limiters. Years ago I used to be shredded & now I know that the tumor really screwed my body up & now that I have another chance at life I would like to get back some of my former self. My wife likes my new body right now but it needs to improve. I want to run a cycle of test cyp 400 mg a week for 1-12 week with winny 40 mg everyday week 9-14, weeks 1-18 Aromasin 12.5 mg every 3rd day,weeks 15-18 Clomid 50/50/25/25,Nolvadex 40/40/20/20. I got this protocol off 1 of your sites. The last thing I want to do is bulk. Is the Clomid & Nolvadex necessary or just in case? What pct should I run? Life really sucks without a pituitary gland but I want to make the best of it. That damn gland controls everything. I also take a thyroid med. This would be my first cycle & I don't want to go too hard. Please email me when you get a chance because I didn't want this to be on the forum. My wife also misses my nuts but their just smaller. Thanks for your help if you can

Dylan you are the only person that I can trust that has the knowledge to help me with my situation. In 2015 I had my pituitary gland & tumor removed. I was in the ICU for 8 days & released from the hospital after a 12 days. I was 2 hours from death. I'm 50 years old and have a new & second chance at life. The tumor gave me diabetes type 2 & I was 250 lbs. at 6'1" wow I was huge! When I left the hospital my test level was 80. I'm on TRT at test cyp 200 mg every other week that I do myself. My current test levels are 650-1100. I'm on keto diet,I now run 3 miles every other day & work out regularly. I'm at 195 lbs and not on a strict keto diet like I was. I've tried Sarms lgd,cardarine,rad 140 even pro hormones 4-andro,1-andro max 2 with cycle support & estrogen limiters. Years ago I used to be shredded & now I know that the tumor really screwed my body up & now that I have another chance at life I would like to get back some of my former self. My wife likes my new body right now but it needs to improve. I want to run a cycle of test cyp 400 mg a week for 1-12 week with winny 40 mg everyday week 9-14, weeks 1-18 Aromasin 12.5 mg every 3rd day,weeks 15-18 Clomid 50/50/25/25,Nolvadex 40/40/20/20. I got this protocol off 1 of your sites. The last thing I want to do is bulk. Is the Clomid & Nolvadex necessary or just in case? What pct should I run? Life really sucks without a pituitary gland but I want to make the best of it. That damn gland controls everything. I also take a thyroid med. This would be my first cycle & I don't want to go too hard. Please email me when you get a chance because I didn't want this to be on the forum. My wife also misses my nuts but their just smaller. Thanks for your help if you can

hey bro, im really sorry to hear your situation... you can get through this and you have the right attitude to do so... i would not jump on a big cycle after being off for so long... what is your current body fat ?? i will set you up something for sure but i need to know your body fat? what exactly is your goal? how long have you been working out again? how long were you out?

What exactly is your stats and goals here bud? There may be better alternative for you depending on what you are trying to accomplish. If this is going to be a first cycle it really needs done right, especially with your condition but we need to know more about you and what you are trying to do first

First of all I want to thank all of you for your advice. The main problem I'm having is dropping the remaining 5% body fat. My muscles are still there they were just covered by body fat for the last 8 years. I'm at around 15% body fat right now. I'm going to split my TRT dose to every week instead of once every 2 weeks. I went from bed ridden for 3 months to walking 20 feet to doing 5 k every other day. I do fasted cardio,eat clean (keto),carb cycle & lift every other day I don't run. Sometimes I only eat one meal a day at 1000 calories & have a protein shake after workouts. I've even done cycles of DNP & only lost a couple of pounds! I live in south Florida so I couldn't take the heat. That's what threw the red flag up. I don't know why my endo doesn't prescribe HGH? I'm not expecting miracles cause I am 50. I just don't want the (dad body) anymore. I just want to cut the body fat down. I'm just frustrated that I can't cut down anymore. I know Rome wasn't built in a day but I think that running a cutting cycle is the next step. What's even harder is even my father making comments after seeing the Rock or whoever on TV & saying " Their you are on TV " then looking back at me & saying oops I was wrong about that. Thanks for all your help

First of all I want to thank all of you for your advice. The main problem I'm having is dropping the remaining 5% body fat. My muscles are still there they were just covered by body fat for the last 8 years. I'm at around 15% body fat right now. I'm going to split my TRT dose to every week instead of once every 2 weeks. I went from bed ridden for 3 months to walking 20 feet to doing 5 k every other day. I do fasted cardio,eat clean (keto),carb cycle & lift every other day I don't run. Sometimes I only eat one meal a day at 1000 calories & have a protein shake after workouts. I've even done cycles of DNP & only lost a couple of pounds! I live in south Florida so I couldn't take the heat. That's what threw the red flag up. I don't know why my endo doesn't prescribe HGH? I'm not expecting miracles cause I am 50. I just don't want the (dad body) anymore. I just want to cut the body fat down. I'm just frustrated that I can't cut down anymore. I know Rome wasn't built in a day but I think that running a cutting cycle is the next step. What's even harder is even my father making comments after seeing the Rock or whoever on TV & saying " Their you are on TV " then looking back at me & saying oops I was wrong about that. Thanks for all your help

i am extremely proud of you for your accomplishments and what you have done and continue to do however your hoping steroids are going to cut weight etc... they are not fat burners whatsoever and not what you need right now.. i have the perfect layout for you to go hand in hand with your trt... you can use mk677 which is the next best thing you can find to HGH... you can get everything listed here at www.sarmsx.com This will be a far more ideal cycle for you to start with and will get you moving towards exactly what your wanting to accomplish... here is the layout

1-16 test cyp 150 mg week
1-16 aromasin 7.5 mg eod
1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.

Dylan your the best! Thanks for the info. I've used GW-501516 & it worked great especially for endurance. Rad-140 gave me a pump all day. I've heard sr9009 is great for cutting.But I thought S-4 & Mk677 worked off the pituitary gland? I will follow this layout to the T. I'll keep you posted but I fell 15 feet off a ladder that slipped out from under me last week & landed on the ladder & concrete.Got trauma hawked to the hospital. I split my eye open,got 10 stitches & probably ripped all my tendons in my left knee. My running days are probably over but I lived to tell about it once again. I'm on crutches & my whole body hurts but I got to ride in a helicopter. I know your very busy but I appreciate you sharing your knowledge & your advice. If it wasn't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all.

Dylan your the best! Thanks for the info. I've used GW-501516 & it worked great especially for endurance. Rad-140 gave me a pump all day. I've heard sr9009 is great for cutting.But I thought S-4 & Mk677 worked off the pituitary gland? I will follow this layout to the T. I'll keep you posted but I fell 15 feet off a ladder that slipped out from under me last week & landed on the ladder & concrete.Got trauma hawked to the hospital. I split my eye open,got 10 stitches & probably ripped all my tendons in my left knee. My running days are probably over but I lived to tell about it once again. I'm on crutches & my whole body hurts but I got to ride in a helicopter. I know your very busy but I appreciate you sharing your knowledge & your advice. If it wasn't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all.

for fucks sake bro, your not lying! damn, thats just some shit luck HOWEVER, trust me, when God puts you through something, there's a reason and it will somehow benefit you later and make you stronger, that IM CERTAIN... definitely run this as its laid out... you are going to be extremely pleased with the results... im more than happy to help and i ALWAYS have time to help...

You aren't the only one to say God must have a plan for me. I've never went to church in my life & now I go every Sunday & to bible study every Monday. I will order all of my Sarms from you when I get better & figure out the amount that I will need. Thanks again

I would run a low dose of test with a good pct. look into getting your doc or a doc to prescribe you HGH.

You aren't the only one to say God must have a plan for me. I've never went to church in my life & now I go every Sunday & to bible study every Monday. I will order all of my Sarms from you when I get better & figure out the amount that I will need. Thanks again

Awesome to hear that brother. God will help guide you. I'm glad you found that direction in your life

Let us know if you have any more questions regarding the sarms or anything else

im happy to help brother... whatever i can do , just let me know and im always happy to help...

Top Bottom