napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MrChristian's First Cycle Log

Blackhat said:
Get on a cycle, that you pin every day for 3 mouths. You will start to understand.

No, I totally get it. That would SUCK. I'm just happy that I'm not fearing the needle anymore. Allow me these few weeks of ignorance and bliss, that's all I ask. ;)

It's hard for me to imagine ever being on a cycle that required me to pin every day. People do that? Good lord. No spank you.

MrChristian said:
Blackhat said:
Get on a cycle, that you pin every day for 3 mouths. You will start to understand.

No, I totally get it. That would SUCK. I'm just happy that I'm not fearing the needle anymore. Allow me these few weeks of ignorance and bliss, that's all I ask. ;)

It's hard for me to imagine ever being on a cycle that required me to pin every day. People do that? Good lord. No spank you.

People most certainly do pin everyday, and if u incorporate some peptides, HGH u could literally end up pinning 3+ times a day. Not my thing, but theres people out there that it doesnt bother them i guess

as angelo said, imagine a peptide cycle where you are pinning 3 times a day.. its BEYOND annoying... i have ran test prop and mast prop for extended periods of time pinning every other day for many weeks... trust me, it blows... however the results are worth it but in all honesty, its one thing you won't be looking forward to the more experienced you become...

DylanGemelli said:
as angelo said, imagine a peptide cycle where you are pinning 3 times a day.. its BEYOND annoying... i have ran test prop and mast prop for extended periods of time pinning every other day for many weeks... trust me, it blows... however the results are worth it but in all honesty, its one thing you won't be looking forward to the more experienced you become...

Yea, I'm about 1000 miles away from even thinking of running a cycle like that. Mast prop? LOL I'm not remotely ready or in shape for that. I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get there. For now I'll just be happy to continue progress with my recomp. Baby steps for me. And pinning once per week is currently enough. Hehe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Week 1 : Day 6 Update

I was finally able to do a back and biceps workout yesterday with little to no pain from the tendinitis. Thank god for mk-2866!

Tomorrow is the 1 week mark and I'll be weighing in and taking measurements. I'm keeping track of everything in an Excel sheet like the geek that I am, so after this cycle I'll have pretty charts and graphs. I weighed myself this morning just for the hell of it and I've gained 3 lbs in 6 days. That seems a little ridiculous to me, but I'm not entirely surprised given the massive increase in food intake this week. After I take measurements tomorrow I'll see if I need to modify the diet a bit, since the last thing I want to do here is put on more fat. :)

I'm still looking forward to pinning again tomorrow, despite the attempts of the guys in the forum to shatter my dreams of becoming a pain-loving, glass chewing, 18 gauge needle injecting, tuna munching BEAST like Drb. I'm keeping the dream alive.

MrChristian said:

I was finally able to do a back and biceps workout yesterday with little to no pain from the tendinitis. Thank god for mk-2866!

Tomorrow is the 1 week mark and I'll be weighing in and taking measurements. I'm keeping track of everything in an Excel sheet like the geek that I am, so after this cycle I'll have pretty charts and graphs. I weighed myself this morning just for the hell of it and I've gained 3 lbs in 6 days. That seems a little ridiculous to me, but I'm not entirely surprised given the massive increase in food intake this week. After I take measurements tomorrow I'll see if I need to modify the diet a bit, since the last thing I want to do here is put on more fat. :)

I'm still looking forward to pinning again tomorrow, despite the attempts of the guys in the forum to shatter my dreams of becoming a pain-loving, glass chewing, 18 gauge needle injecting, tuna munching BEAST like Drb. I'm keeping the dream alive.

There's nothing geeky whatsoever about keeping track as you are... i love being thorough and accurate and so i highly respect that... if that's being a geek, then count me in on it and im no fucking geek... LOLLL :D

MrChristian said:

Gaining 3 lbs in 6 days is pretty common and normal, given your situation of starting test and the diet changes. You are getting extra glycogen from carbs and anytime you increase your hormones to superphysiological levels it forces even more glycogen and water into the muscle cells from supersaturation. I don't believe you have added fat at this point whatsoever. When you go on a cycle you really have to put the scale away and go mainly by the mirror or it will fuck with your head. There are far too many variables at play for weight fluctuation

RickRock said:
MrChristian said:

Gaining 3 lbs in 6 days is pretty common and normal, given your situation of starting test and the diet changes. You are getting extra glycogen from carbs and anytime you increase your hormones to superphysiological levels it forces even more glycogen and water into the muscle cells from supersaturation. I don't believe you have added fat at this point whatsoever. When you go on a cycle you really have to put the scale away and go mainly by the mirror or it will fuck with your head. There are far too many variables at play for weight fluctuation

Great to know! I'll still track my weight for posterity, but I will do my best to not let it mess with my head. <hehe> I definitely want to increase muscle, but I'm phobic of putting on fat. So I'll use the mirror as you suggested. Thanks Rick!

Re: RE: Re: MrChristian's First Cycle Log

MrChristian said:
RickRock said:
MrChristian said:

Great to know! I'll still track my weight for posterity, but I will do my best to not let it mess with my head. <hehe> I definitely want to increase muscle, but I'm phobic of putting on fat. So I'll use the mirror as you suggested. Thanks Rick!
No problem brother. Keep in mind that weight will probably drop post cycle as the androgens leave your body, and water/glycogen levels return to normal as well

RickRock said:
MrChristian said:
RickRock said:
MrChristian said:

No problem brother. Keep in mind that weight will probably drop post cycle as the androgens leave your body, and water/glycogen levels return to normal as well

absolutely correct and many forget about that along the way.... ALWAYS keep this in mind... NICE AS USUAL RICK

also, its not the weight, its the body fat you need to focus on... i swear that the scale can be your ultimate enemy... its all about how you look and where your body fat is...

DylanGemelli said:
RickRock said:
MrChristian said:
RickRock said:
MrChristian said:

absolutely correct and many forget about that along the way.... ALWAYS keep this in mind... NICE AS USUAL RICK

also, its not the weight, its the body fat you need to focus on... i swear that the scale can be your ultimate enemy... its all about how you look and where your body fat is...

Oh yea, totally. And I get that about the weight vs. body fat thing. I was just taught that if you're gaining too much weight too quickly, you might be adding too much body fat along the way. But now I'm on AAS and Sarms, so it seems like that might not apply as much in this scenario. :)

Week 1 : Day 7 Update

Week 1 is in the books. I took some measurements today. Here they are. Also, for the record I'm 6 ft 1 in tall and probably around 12% BF. Also, I was a bad boy and didn't take measurements on day 1, so these stats are just from 9/14 - 9/18.

9_18_15_ProgressChart.JPG

Blood pressure looks good. Some small gains with arms and legs, but measuring it tricky so who knows if it's legit. LOL I'm definitely gaining some weight.

Did my 2nd pinning this evening and it went much better than the first time. I was far less nervous and took my time with everything. I am definitely still struggling with these 5cc syringes though. Aspirating with these things is damn near impossible. It looks like GPZ doesn't have the 3cc syringes, so I might just order some on Amazon. I did just order some 23g 1.5 inch needles, so those are on the way.

I'm starting to notice some of the muscle hardening properties of the sarms stack today. Does tbol do similar things? Whatever the case, I like the feeling. :)

My CEL Cycle Assist showed up in the mail today. Thanks again for the great recommendation Dylan & Rick!

On to week number two! Since I have experienced almost no noticeable sides with the tbol at 50mg/day, I'm going to move up to 75mg/day starting tomorrow. The pills are 25mg each, so going with the original 60mg/day plan isn't going to happen.

MrChristian said:

Week 1 is in the books. I took some measurements today. Here they are. Also, for the record I'm 6 ft 1 in tall and probably around 12% BF. Also, I was a bad boy and didn't take measurements on day 1, so these stats are just from 9/14 - 9/18.

Blood pressure looks good. Some small gains with arms and legs, but measuring it tricky so who knows if it's legit. LOL I'm definitely gaining some weight.

Did my 2nd pinning this evening and it went much better than the first time. I was far less nervous and took my time with everything. I am definitely still struggling with these 5cc syringes though. Aspirating with these things is damn near impossible. It looks like GPZ doesn't have the 3cc syringes, so I might just order some on Amazon. I did just order some 23g 1.5 inch needles, so those are on the way.

My CEL Cycle Assist showed up in the mail today. Thanks again for the great recommendation Dylan & Rick!

On to week number two! Since I have experienced almost no noticeable sides with the tbol at 50mg/day, I'm going to move up to 75mg/day starting tomorrow. The pills are 25mg each, so going with the original 60mg/day plan isn't going to happen.
Looking forward to your results.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

MrChristian said:

Your measurements look great. Some of the size measurements are very consistent with the extra glycogen and water in the muscles. Keep up the great work

I thought I would include a breakdown of my daily diet, in case anyone is following this and has interest. I'm also open to critique and feedback, as always.

This is the diet which I go by every day that I'm lifting. I use a different diet on cardio & rest days. I will be adjusting this diet little-by-little as my weight changes over the next few months.

What's not on here is the amount of water I drink every day, which is probably around 1 gallon. I keep a jug at my desk at work and just drink it all day long. Other than water, I have 1 cup of black coffee first thing in the morning.

WeightTrainingDiet.JPG

MrChristian said:
I thought I would include a breakdown of my daily diet, in case anyone is following this and has interest. I'm also open to critique and feedback, as always.

This is the diet which I go by every day that I'm lifting. I use a different diet on cardio & rest days. I will be adjusting this diet little-by-little as my weight changes over the next few months.

What's not on here is the amount of water I drink every day, which is probably around 1 gallon. I keep a jug at my desk at work and just drink it all day long. Other than water, I have 1 cup of black coffee first thing in the morning.

WeightTrainingDiet.JPG

bro I LOVE IT... seriously... i was laughing to myself because you even had the egg white right down to the T and your right on the money... 17 per each white.. LOVE IT... I MUST give you a hard time about something... I showed my wife because i wanted her to see how organized you were and the first thing she points out is that you put 1 sliceS of toast... i said, "give the guy a fucking break, look how on this he is" but she wanted to give you a hard time about it... LOLL then i say " as organized as he is, he overlooked that!" LOLLL just giving you a hard time... you are really on top of this and it makes me REALLY PROUD to see man... seriously...

I would like to see you add a little variety on alternating days with your meats... some days add fish, try some very lean cut veal medallions, lean pork tenderloin etc.. LOVE that you have the tuna and peas meal in there... looks similar to mine... nice addition with the quinoa... look at some plain greek yogurt on some of your days etc.. Diet looks VERY STRONG though right now... just a few things to consider

DylanGemelli said:
MrChristian said:

bro I LOVE IT... seriously... i was laughing to myself because you even had the egg white right down to the T and your right on the money... 17 per each white.. LOVE IT... I MUST give you a hard time about something... I showed my wife because i wanted her to see how organized you were and the first thing she points out is that you put 1 sliceS of toast... i said, "give the guy a fucking break, look how on this he is" but she wanted to give you a hard time about it... LOLL then i say " as organized as he is, he overlooked that!" LOLLL just giving you a hard time... you are really on top of this and it makes me REALLY PROUD to see man... seriously...

I would like to see you add a little variety on alternating days with your meats... some days add fish, try some very lean cut veal medallions, lean pork tenderloin etc.. LOVE that you have the tuna and peas meal in there... looks similar to mine... nice addition with the quinoa... look at some plain greek yogurt on some of your days etc.. Diet looks VERY STRONG though right now... just a few things to consider

Ha!! You guys are catching my typos. I should hire you as my copy editors. ;) Yea, I originally had that as "2 slices", but eventually changed it to 1 and forgot to remove the "s". I also accidentally put 2 instances of "5g creatine" in there. In reality I'm only taking creatine once per day, before my workout.

Oooo...pork tenderloin sounds great! And I've never tried veal. Time for me to branch out a bit. Sounds like a plan! Thanks for the great advice.

Top Bottom