Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HollyM Sarms Log

It'll be in your system either way. You'll really see results after it's had time to build up in your system. Usually around week 4 is where you start seeing the most results. But even if you take it in the morning, you'll still have it in your system for your cardio session later in the day. Now if you did cardio in the morning instead, I'd take it in the evening. Just concentrate on being consistent when weighing when to take it.

"I can do all things through Christ who strengths me. Philippians 4:13"
This is actually 100% correct. Chickrock has it right here. The half life of GW is 24 hours so the levels of the compound in your system will be consistent throughout the day.

With that said, there can be a slight boost when dosed preworkout that some people notice, but I personally don't notice a difference. My endurance and energy remains awesome throughout the day on GW

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

even when I was doing cardio in the morning weight training and then cardio again in the afternoon I didn't re-dose I felt it even in the afternoon

This is actually 100% correct. Chickrock has it right here. The half life of GW is 24 hours so the levels of the compound in your system will be consistent throughout the day.

With that said, there can be a slight boost when dosed preworkout that some people notice, but I personally don't notice a difference. My endurance and energy remains awesome throughout the day on GW

I typically dose before first workout and feel in the evening. But there's those days that I know my first workout isn't going to be as great as what I have planned for my second so I just wait..could be a placebo thing but I do notice a bigger increase within the half hour to an hour of dosing. I've tried it both ways I just found for me that's how I like it..again could be that placebo effect!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

That makes sense. The only problem is that one day we might not have a morning workout at all and go in the evening, therefore, we're dosing in the evening. The next day might be a morning workout with no evening workout, so we're dosing roughly 12 hours later. Is that an issue?

Also, one other question. Regardless of how awful it tastes, is there any point that it is absorbed better in your system or is there no difference between dosing it far back in your throat compared to, say, under the tongue?

oh no do not do it sublingual. it will burn the shit out of you. it absorbs so quickly that it never reaches your stomach so continue to doing the back of the throat thing

as far as the other question on dosing I always dose everything in the morning regardless, you may be able to get away with it with the gw dosing at different times but I can assure you with the s4 you want to have atleast 8 hours in between or it could get very ugly

as far as the other question on dosing I always dose everything in the morning regardless, you may be able to get away with it with the gw dosing at different times but I can assure you with the s4 you want to have atleast 8 hours in between or it could get very ugly
What he said. Just stay consistent and keep your dosing around the same time each day. That way out properly builds in your system. Like Rick said, the half life is 24 hours. Just keep a constant flow in your system, and you'll get better long term results.

That makes sense. The only problem is that one day we might not have a morning workout at all and go in the evening, therefore, we're dosing in the evening. The next day might be a morning workout with no evening workout, so we're dosing roughly 12 hours later. Is that an issue?

Also, one other question. Regardless of how awful it tastes, is there any point that it is absorbed better in your system or is there no difference between dosing it far back in your throat compared to, say, under the tongue?
You really need to try and keep your dosing as consistent as you can around the same time frame as much as possible. It's not a huge deal, but in order to keep stable levels in your bloodstream, that is best.

You WILL NOT achieve better absorption by holding the liquid suspension under your tongue. It is absorbed through the blood vessels in your stomach so just take it down as quick as possible

You really need to try and keep your dosing as consistent as you can around the same time frame as much as possible. It's not a huge deal, but in order to keep stable levels in your bloodstream, that is best.

You WILL NOT achieve better absorption by holding the liquid suspension under your tongue. It is absorbed through the blood vessels in your stomach so just take it down as quick as possible

Alright, we'll start doing gw in the morning regardless of if we are going to the gym or not in the morning or evening!

That's good news... I haven't managed to get it on my taste buds yet, and I really would like to keep it that way.

Monday update: I'm down 1/2" in my hips and 1/2" in my butt. So between the diet and the samrs, something is working! I assume it's a combo effect, especially since it's only been one week. I also think I'm down a pound or two. I had a doc appointment this morning and I weighed less than I thought even fully clothed.

My lifting has been really good as well. This is the 13th week of our Smolov Squat Program, so today was light and we get the week off until Saturday when we will max. I did 4 sets of 4 at 190lbs. It was clean and deep and I didn't even need ScottM behind me to watch in case I needed a spot. I finished off with 4 sets of 8 sumo squats at 135lbs. I haven't done those in a while and got a great stretch from it, so that was nice. My legs are starting to get a lot more solid, and my stomach is starting to show signs of definition. 11 more weeks, I can't wait to see what happens!

told yo ass girl you are going to love this shit. how bout scottm how does he feel? any changes he can tell

Monday update: I'm down 1/2" in my hips and 1/2" in my butt. So between the diet and the samrs, something is working! I assume it's a combo effect, especially since it's only been one week. I also think I'm down a pound or two. I had a doc appointment this morning and I weighed less than I thought even fully clothed.

My lifting has been really good as well. This is the 13th week of our Smolov Squat Program, so today was light and we get the week off until Saturday when we will max. I did 4 sets of 4 at 190lbs. It was clean and deep and I didn't even need ScottM behind me to watch in case I needed a spot. I finished off with 4 sets of 8 sumo squats at 135lbs. I haven't done those in a while and got a great stretch from it, so that was nice. My legs are starting to get a lot more solid, and my stomach is starting to show signs of definition. 11 more weeks, I can't wait to see what happens!
Awesome girl! Excited for you that you're seeing progress already! The combination on diet and sarms are what's taking you to the next level. I'm on my third round of sarms. Even after being sick and not hitting legs for 2 weeks, I was still able to hit 205 on squat. And that was AFTER doing leg curls and extensions bc the racks were hogged for forever. Keep up the hard work!

Awesome girl! Excited for you that you're seeing progress already! The combination on diet and sarms are what's taking you to the next level. I'm on my third round of sarms. Even after being sick and not hitting legs for 2 weeks, I was still able to hit 205 on squat. And that was AFTER doing leg curls and extensions bc the racks were hogged for forever. Keep up the hard work!

Nice! Yeah, I know the diet is helping... and not drinking (which is NOT easy!). I did 5 sets of 5 squats on Saturday at 215lbs without much difficulty, the last 2 sets I had ScottM spot me just in case. I am anxious to see what I max on Saturday... I'll be happy with 250, I WANT 275. Taking it easy on legs this week in anticipation of that. I've gotta up the cardio this week! I only got it in twice last week because of time constraints.

rockmfhudd - Yes, ScottM had probably lost a solid inch in his belly, he had to pull his lifting belt an extra notch tighter this morning. But he is still maintaining the same weight, so fat loss and muscle gainzzz!

Nice! Yeah, I know the diet is helping... and not drinking (which is NOT easy!). I did 5 sets of 5 squats on Saturday at 215lbs without much difficulty, the last 2 sets I had ScottM spot me just in case. I am anxious to see what I max on Saturday... I'll be happy with 250, I WANT 275. Taking it easy on legs this week in anticipation of that. I've gotta up the cardio this week! I only got it in twice last week because of time constraints.

rockmfhudd - Yes, ScottM had probably lost a solid inch in his belly, he had to pull his lifting belt an extra notch tighter this morning. But he is still maintaining the same weight, so fat loss and muscle gainzzz!

very nice for both of you and this is just the beginning it is going to be awesome for you guys

Mid-week 2 update: Still moving up in weight at the gym! I'm back up to getting 115lbs on flat bench (it was a past PR but I haven't been back there in a while, mostly because of my damn left shoulder). I'm super anxious for Saturday's for squat max. This is the last week of Smolov, I'm hoping for at least 250! ScottM has lost a few lbs (probably from not drinking) but seems to still be upping what he's lifting as well. I'm sure once he loses some fat, he'll gain the weight back in muscle though. I'm starting to swim in some of my jeans, so I know I'm losing fat.

Oh... and I've done cardio a couple times a week. Ran a 10:30 mile yesterday (that's good for me, I hate cardio and ESPECIALLY hate running) while waiting for ScottM to show up at the gym. I wasn't winded at the end either, so it seems my endurance is improving as well.

You're killing it! I used to have a left shoulder problem with my bench too. Since then I've gained a pretty big arch to my back and I lower the bar closer to the abdomen than what is typical; for me this ends up just below nipples. This will mean less shoulder impingement, the negative is it is technically slightly less chest activation. Make sure your grip isn't too narrow or too wide, your elbows should be inline with wrists and your elbows shouldn't flare out. One of these problems is likely your issue, but some people just can't bench w/o shoulder problems unfortunately.

I might need to work on trying to adjust my grip a bit. I have gotten better with arching my back when I am pushing the bar back up. That damn shoulder just hates me sometimes. I'll be repping with NO problems and then BAM! my shoulder decides that it hates me. I'm going to try some adjustments next chest day though, it's possible my grip is a bit too wide.

You're killing it! I used to have a left shoulder problem with my bench too. Since then I've gained a pretty big arch to my back and I lower the bar closer to the abdomen than what is typical; for me this ends up just below nipples. This will mean less shoulder impingement, the negative is it is technically slightly less chest activation. Make sure your grip isn't too narrow or too wide, your elbows should be inline with wrists and your elbows shouldn't flare out. One of these problems is likely your issue, but some people just can't bench w/o shoulder problems unfortunately.

you said nipple

I might need to work on trying to adjust my grip a bit. I have gotten better with arching my back when I am pushing the bar back up. That damn shoulder just hates me sometimes. I'll be repping with NO problems and then BAM! my shoulder decides that it hates me. I'm going to try some adjustments next chest day though, it's possible my grip is a bit too wide.

you are definitely doing great that is awesome both of you guys are getting dem gainzzzz

I can only speculate. I know how you feel about shoulder pain, a shoulder injury kept me from lifting for almost 10 years.

It's definitely frustrating. I do shoulder warm up stuff and I typically go light weight high rep with shoulder day. It must be working a little bit because my shoulders (in my opinion) are noticeably defined. I would love to gain the strength on bench that I want though, that would really be awesome!

Top Bottom