Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HollyM Sarms Log

Got my squats in this morning:
Warmed up with 1x8 @ 95 and 1x8 at 135
1x3 @ 165
1x3 @ 185
3x3 @ 215
1x3 @ 225

3 reps at 225 is HUGE for me! That was my max 5 weeks ago and that was a HARD max. Now I can rep it. I can't wait to max again next Saturday!

I'm getting a little more used to the "flavor". Thanks to rockmfhudd for making the suggestion of placing the dropper as far down my throat as possible. No side effects yet, but it's day 3, so...

Awesome shit right there! The taste of gainzzz will eventually become nothing. I have become accustomed to them I don't even need a drink after them lol. S4 sides if you get any at all usually showed up for me about 2 weeks in. Keep getting them!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

its already working lol that's awesome. what does ScottM think about it? did he figure out the throat thing as well?

Yeah, it burns the back of my throat for sure! But it takes about 2 min and it's gone. ScottM is getting used to it too... I commented to him this morning that it would SUCK to take it with a sore throat! He is still on some antibiotics from some nastiness he caught a while back. I think it's starting to kick in for him, and the meds are starting to kick in as well. Hopefully he is back to 100% by the time the meds are done (I think Sunday is the last day). Between no drinking, diet change, and possibly sarms kicking in, we have both noticed less belly bloat as well.

hmmm imagine that shit!!! that is awesome news just wait for that ride yall are bout to get on this shit woohoo

Welcome Holly! You've got a pretty awesome base going! You're going to love everything about this 3x stack! I'm on my third sarms cycle myself. I'm recovering from a pretty nasty illness, but I wanted to make sure to stop in and introduce myself to another kick ass chic!

"I can do all things through Christ who strengths me. Philippians 4:13"

Welcome Holly! You've got a pretty awesome base going! You're going to love everything about this 3x stack! I'm on my third sarms cycle myself. I'm recovering from a pretty nasty illness, but I wanted to make sure to stop in and introduce myself to another kick ass chic!

Thanks!! Had a pretty awesome shoulder day this morning, I upped my weight on everything! It wasn't a walk in the park or anything but it felt nice! I just got over some nastiness that my little bucket of germs brought home from preschool, so I feel ya there... Hope you feel better!

Question for anyone who has an answer: If we are at the gym more than once a day (i.e. early morning, and then after work), do we dose the GW twice? If not, which workout should we use it on?

Thanks!! Had a pretty awesome shoulder day this morning, I upped my weight on everything! It wasn't a walk in the park or anything but it felt nice! I just got over some nastiness that my little bucket of germs brought home from preschool, so I feel ya there... Hope you feel better!

Question for anyone who has an answer: If we are at the gym more than once a day (i.e. early morning, and then after work), do we dose the GW twice? If not, which workout should we use it on?
No only dose 1 time a day. I usually take mine with earlier workout as that's when I do my cardio with some weight training. I use my evenings for lifting so I take when I put in more cardio . If I don't do early day workout then I save for evening of course. If you are not doing cardio I would dose it when you are doing heavier lifts. That's my opinion and how it works best for me.

That's awesome! But not the bucket of germs part lol with gw, you dose once. I would do it before your first workout of the day.

Super fast responses! Thank you! So when we workout twice in one day, we'll do it in the morning. I kind of figured that, but wanted to be sure :)

yep is the 2nd workout cardio? hahaha

Usually, yeah, cardio would be with workout #2. Mostly because time is limited in the morning. Unless it's Saturday, then we're there for like 3 hours when we don't have my son. Gym child care has a 2 hour max... sigh.

Usually, yeah, cardio would be with workout #2. Mostly because time is limited in the morning. Unless it's Saturday, then we're there for like 3 hours when we don't have my son. Gym child care has a 2 hour max... sigh.
I see it this way although taking before your first workout is ideal. If you are not going as hard with that workout like your second one then I use it like a preworkout. I want to maximize my gainzz on where I'm training hardest. Gw is great for endurance and really helps cardio..however as you have seen if im full out pushing for my flat benches or squats and going hard with my lifts with my second workout and keeping the first workout light. I dose before my second workout. I may be wrong but I've made huge progress doing it this way.

Just stick to the once per day dose of GW at 20mg 30 minutes before your first workout

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I see it this way although taking before your first workout is ideal. If you are not going as hard with that workout like your second one then I use it like a preworkout. I want to maximize my gainzz on where I'm training hardest. Gw is great for endurance and really helps cardio..however as you have seen if im full out pushing for my flat benches or squats and going hard with my lifts with my second workout and keeping the first workout light. I dose before my second workout. I may be wrong but I've made huge progress doing it this way.

It hasn't kicked in 100% yet, so I'll probably try both ways and see what's most effective. Reality is that we might only hit the gym twice a day 1-2 times a week MAX. If it helps with endurance, I will probably try to dose it when I am anticipating doing cardio.

It hasn't kicked in 100% yet, so I'll probably try both ways and see what's most effective. Reality is that we might only hit the gym twice a day 1-2 times a week MAX. If it helps with endurance, I will probably try to dose it when I am anticipating doing cardio.
It'll be in your system either way. You'll really see results after it's had time to build up in your system. Usually around week 4 is where you start seeing the most results. But even if you take it in the morning, you'll still have it in your system for your cardio session later in the day. Now if you did cardio in the morning instead, I'd take it in the evening. Just concentrate on being consistent when weighing when to take it.

It'll be in your system either way. You'll really see results after it's had time to build up in your system. Usually around week 4 is where you start seeing the most results. But even if you take it in the morning, you'll still have it in your system for your cardio session later in the day. Now if you did cardio in the morning instead, I'd take it in the evening. Just concentrate on being consistent when weighing when to take it.

Ok, I took it this morning, so I'll see how it goes with my 2nd workout after work! I think in the future I might do pre-workout in the morning (hello caffeine!) and then gw before the 2nd workout.

Ok, I took it this morning, so I'll see how it goes with my 2nd workout after work! I think in the future I might do pre-workout in the morning (hello caffeine!) and then gw before the 2nd workout.
I don't have this dilemma lol I can only workout once a day in the evenings. My gym doesn't have child care and I have 5 kiddos. I take mine before I get ready to go lift around the same time in the evening.

you can also wait until week 7 or 8 and hit an ECA stack with the sarms for maximum effect and fat burn. if you are not too sensitive to stims. but you want to take that in the morning so you can sleep. but then again you may have the most desirable effects you want at that point with just the sarms

Top Bottom