Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

HollyM Sarms Log

HollyM

So this morning begins my first Sarms X triple stack! I'm pretty excited about it, especially after finding this forum and getting a lot of very good, UNIFIED (that's important) advice from so many of you. So here is what I'm going to be running (per Dylan's advice):

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 12.5 mg first two weeks then bump to 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

I am also going to be following the diet that Dylan gave me as best I can. I have to set alarms on my phone to remind myself to eat.

Current stats: 32, female, 5'7, somewhere around 160ish (I don't own a scale), approx 23%BF. I am at the gym 5-6 days a week. Currently I have only been doing heavy strength training with no cardio.

Goals: 1. Get under 20%BF. 2. Unassisted pull ups (almost there as it is!) 3. Squat 315lbs, would be happy with 275 (current 1RM is 225). 4. Flat Bench 135lbs (current 1RM is 115), I have some issues with shoulder pain, so I have not really pushed my bench. I am not super concerned with weight loss, but that would be a welcome bonus! 5. Just look as lean and ripped as I possibly can!

Question: Is it ok that I will be taking the GW-510516 at different times? The schedule I have with my son means that sometimes I'm at the gym at 5:30AM, and other days I'm not there until 6PM. I assume it does not matter and I take it 30 min prior regardless of when it is?

I'm going to take before pics this evening, which I will be holding off on sharing until I have a comparison pic in a couple weeks. But, I did take this one last weekend, so I'll give y'all a little bit of a picture of how I'm starting. (Please ignore the fact that I'm a sweaty disaster, I had just finished up at the gym!)

holly---1.jpg

aw shit....and so it begins. Shoulders are already jacked, and I don't see where the 23% is I have already told you that but womens fat % is a little harder to tell from pics but any old damn ways glad you are logging you don't know how much of an asset it is to others and other women more importantly we need as much of this info as possible as more women start to be a part of this forum. I will def be following this and look forward to the awesome ride you and ur man will have on this. DISCIPLINE!!!!! and Diet are going to be key as well

Goo Luck

You already look amazing - can't wait to see what 12 weeks of Sarms will do for you... I know my wife is interested as well - we'll both be watching///

I started my own sarms stack 2 weeks ago - loving it as i'm really starting to feel it in the gym now... Strength, endurance both the best they've been and I feel like I could spend 3 hours a day in the gym just killin it!

Like others have said you already have a good base to start from. You should see very nice results from this. Also gw can be taken any time preworkout of on off days.

You can take your GW at anytime, but for best results 30 mins prior to workout and on non workout days first trhing inthe morning. You have a great base and starting point!! Looking forward to seeing your results. I know you going to like the triple stack and your going to love the results. Keep killin it and get dem gainzzzzz

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

I'm following!!! You have great base! And cannot wait to see your results! You are gonna love them gainzzzz!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone, I've been on a placebo high all day. Can't wait to get to the gym this evening!

lol it only gets better that engine is just getting warmed up I will say within 3-4 days it will have kicked in. did you say you are doing any cardio in ur workout

lol it only gets better that engine is just getting warmed up I will say within 3-4 days it will have kicked in. did you say you are doing any cardio in ur workout

If I HAVE to. Cardio and I have never been friends. I will probably incorporate a little bit to start with and see where it goes. We might do another mud run in March, so I probably should.

ya start slow and work up to it, I hate cardio but love it now due to gw, and sr lol. me and my wife has worked up to 45 mins a day in 3 and half weeks

So this morning begins my first Sarms X triple stack! I'm pretty excited about it, especially after finding this forum and getting a lot of very good, UNIFIED (that's important) advice from so many of you. So here is what I'm going to be running (per Dylan's advice):

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 12.5 mg first two weeks then bump to 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

I am also going to be following the diet that Dylan gave me as best I can. I have to set alarms on my phone to remind myself to eat.

Current stats: 32, female, 5'7, somewhere around 160ish (I don't own a scale), approx 23%BF. I am at the gym 5-6 days a week. Currently I have only been doing heavy strength training with no cardio.

Goals: 1. Get under 20%BF. 2. Unassisted pull ups (almost there as it is!) 3. Squat 315lbs, would be happy with 275 (current 1RM is 225). 4. Flat Bench 135lbs (current 1RM is 115), I have some issues with shoulder pain, so I have not really pushed my bench. I am not super concerned with weight loss, but that would be a welcome bonus! 5. Just look as lean and ripped as I possibly can!

Question: Is it ok that I will be taking the GW-510516 at different times? The schedule I have with my son means that sometimes I'm at the gym at 5:30AM, and other days I'm not there until 6PM. I assume it does not matter and I take it 30 min prior regardless of when it is?

I'm going to take before pics this evening, which I will be holding off on sharing until I have a comparison pic in a couple weeks. But, I did take this one last weekend, so I'll give y'all a little bit of a picture of how I'm starting. (Please ignore the fact that I'm a sweaty disaster, I had just finished up at the gym!)

View attachment 1025

awesome holly! im really glad you started a log... i have given you the tools to start with the not only achieve your goals but far surpass them and i have no doubt with your will to work and achieve that you will most certainly do so... im always here to help and support and will be following along... you have everyone's support here and we are looking forward to your progress and results...

Thanks Dylan!

I'm trying to get a decent baseline for everything before sarms really kicks in, so I was at the gym for almost 2.5 hours last night and then another hour and a half this morning. I need to write down everything I did and at what weight. Got 5 sets of 5 squats at 205lbs. Tomorrow is supposed to be 4 sets of 3 at 215, but if I get the first set easy, I'm going to throw 225 on there. I am pretty sure I can manage it. Bench is still weak. Got 2 reps at 105, but I can get 6 reps at 95. Total mind game.

I can't wait for it to really kick in. My energy level is still through the roof!

Thanks Dylan!

I'm trying to get a decent baseline for everything before sarms really kicks in, so I was at the gym for almost 2.5 hours last night and then another hour and a half this morning. I need to write down everything I did and at what weight. Got 5 sets of 5 squats at 205lbs. Tomorrow is supposed to be 4 sets of 3 at 215, but if I get the first set easy, I'm going to throw 225 on there. I am pretty sure I can manage it. Bench is still weak. Got 2 reps at 105, but I can get 6 reps at 95. Total mind game.

I can't wait for it to really kick in. My energy level is still through the roof!
Try jefit app to track your sets and reps as you are working out. It's an awesome tool to use! You are a beast!

Try jefit app to track your sets and reps as you are working out. It's an awesome tool to use! You are a beast!

Thanks!! I will check it out! I was hoping there would be something I would find to track that stuff besides writing it all down. ScottM (boyfriend) and I take up both squat racks, and I swear people stop what they're doing to watch. It's amusing...

Thanks!! I will check it out! I was hoping there would be something I would find to track that stuff besides writing it all down. ScottM (boyfriend) and I take up both squat racks, and I swear people stop what they're doing to watch. It's amusing...
That's awesome! Nothing like having a bigger boost then getting all the awwws!! It's nice that you have him there with you always makes it easier when you have them right by your side! I can't wait to get to your squat level! Yes check it out you can download routines or customize your own. It shows you every exercise. It counts down between your reps etc... I never go to the gym without my phone just for this app lol

That's awesome! Nothing like having a bigger boost then getting all the awwws!! It's nice that you have him there with you always makes it easier when you have them right by your side! I can't wait to get to your squat level! Yes check it out you can download routines or customize your own. It shows you every exercise. It counts down between your reps etc... I never go to the gym without my phone just for this app lol

Hell yeah! Beast mode baby! I am definitely going to find that app. I help run a fitness group on FB for moms, so if I like it, I'll probably pass it along on there as well.

You will definitely get there! Check out the Smolov Squat program when you get a chance. That's what really took me to the next level. We have 2 weeks left on it and I am frigging excited to see what my new max will be.

Hell yeah! Beast mode baby! I am definitely going to find that app. I help run a fitness group on FB for moms, so if I like it, I'll probably pass it along on there as well.

You will definitely get there! Check out the Smolov Squat program when you get a chance. That's what really took me to the next level. We have 2 weeks left on it and I am frigging excited to see what my new max will be.

Nice way to motivate others! That's awesome! I will for sure check out the Smolov program..I started to read about it but I was at work and got off track and forgot lol.

Thanks Dylan!

yes, definitely track your progress... not only is it beneficial to you but also to many others who are following along an learning as well...

Got my squats in this morning:
Warmed up with 1x8 @ 95 and 1x8 at 135
1x3 @ 165
1x3 @ 185
3x3 @ 215
1x3 @ 225

3 reps at 225 is HUGE for me! That was my max 5 weeks ago and that was a HARD max. Now I can rep it. I can't wait to max again next Saturday!

I'm getting a little more used to the "flavor". Thanks to rockmfhudd for making the suggestion of placing the dropper as far down my throat as possible. No side effects yet, but it's day 3, so...

I'm in to follow your progress, Holly! I think you will love the triple stack. You already have a great foundation built, and you already know what you are doing so I know you'll respond very well! I'm excited to see how this stack treats you.

Very nice workouts and updates already. Keep them coming!!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom