napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

First Bridge New SARMs

Played some basketball today. Hamstring seems to have healed. Never got tired. Very quick strong and explosive today. My sleep has been good, but its weird bc I find that I wake up fairly frequently, but when I am sleeping its a very deep sleep. I'm really enjoying this bridge and seem to be getting a lot out of it. I really need to get my macros together and start planning my meals. I know I could be getting far more out of this with the proper nutrition. I don't really eat a bunch of crap and junk food, but I know that it all needs to be a lot more precise. Overall I'm feeling great physically and mentally!

Diet is definitely the biggest piece of the puzzle buddy, but I'm sure you know that. The good thing is that you are enjoying some incredible gains on this cycle. Just know that the more you dial that diet in, the better the results will be! You get out of it, whatever you put in

Diet is definitely the biggest piece of the puzzle buddy, but I'm sure you know that. The good thing is that you are enjoying some incredible gains on this cycle. Just know that the more you dial that diet in, the better the results will be! You get out of it, whatever you put in
Very well said bro! I like that! Thanks. I'll keep it healthy tonight, indulge on thanksgiving and get serious Friday. There...now it's out there and have to do it. I have to be honest here and you will know what I mean soon... But nights are a bitch on MK677 if you wake up at all bc it's almost impossible to not eat anything in sight. Mind over matter. I got this. Appreciate it Rick!

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

don't forget about Christmas dinner lol and then black eyed peas and cornbread for New Year's and then its off to the races for me. the ol lady isn't gonna like her diet very much hahahaha

don't forget about Christmas dinner lol and then black eyed peas and cornbread for New Year's and then its off to the races for me. the ol lady isn't gonna like her diet very much hahahaha
Lol shit I didn't even think about that! No she won't haha

Lifted arms tonight. Veins in arms starting to become more prominent and I'm looking a bit bigger. My strength has really taken a big leap over the last couple weeks. I definitely feel frustrated sometimes bc I know my biceps are about twice as strong as my triceps. I just need to work them smarter and harder. I'd love to hear some of your thoughts about night eating upon waking in the middle of the night... I've always struggled with it, but since I started MK677 it has become very very hard to resist devouring everything in the kitchen which isn't always healthy stuff. If anyone has any advice on how to get a better handle on the night eating, please share your thoughts!

Overall I would say that the SARMs are treating me great! They are all doing what they are supposed to be doing and the results are starting to really shine, especially with size and strength. LGD, RAD, SR, MK677, Proviron, and 150 mg of test cyp. is the current plan and it has been pretty fuckin sweet! Great bridge, great products, great results... It's all good.

Side note- Saw the new movie "Creed" today with a buddy and it was a great fuckin movie! I kind of thought this shit is going to have to be cheesy...its like the 900th Rocky movie... boy was I wrong! Highly recommend you go and see it!

Started a new workout program today. My body is definitley in shock...in a good way.

Heres a quick rundown of todays workout:

100 pushups

Incline Bench press- 3 sets of 8-10 reps w/ 4 dropsets of 8-10 reps with 60 sec rest bw dropsets (I didn't realize that I was supposed to rest for 60 sec bw drop sets until I was at the end of the workout, so I was doing the dropsets w no rest)

Dumbbell Flat Bench-3 sets of 8-10 reps w/ 4 dropsets of 8-10 reps with 60 sec rest bw dropsets

Decline dumbbell bench press-3 sets of 8-10 reps w/ 4 dropsets of 8-10 reps with 60 sec rest bw dropsets

Cable crosses from low to high- 3 sets of 8-10 reps w/ 4 dropsets of 8-10 reps with 30 sec rest bw dropsets

Cable crosses from high to low-3 sets of 8-10 reps w/ 4 dropsets of 8-10 reps with 30 sec rest bw dropsets

Abs- Weighted machine crunches- 4 sets of 15

Weighted leg raises- 4 sets of 15

Ab roller- 4 sets of 10 reps

I'm really looking forward to getting into this program. The way these SARMs work together is truly incredible from a performance standpoint. I feel like a broken record saying it... but shit... it just keeps getting better... endurance, strength, overall sense of well being, sleep, fat burning...the list just goes on with the benefits I'm experiencing. I feel really good about the way I'm progressing towards my goals. I'm starting to really see that the 8-10% body fat range is well within reach with focus and hard work. I was at 13.9 today. I think the coolest thing about SARMs is that you see benefits pretty quickly and the benefits just become more and more pronounced. Strength increases by the workout, endurance increases by the workout, sleep improves almost every night...Once the benefits start to show they don't plateau. They just increase.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Thanks for welcoming me at Adrenaline Rush and sharing your insights into my story as well as sharing your own experiences. I'm really thankful to be a part of this. Thank you all.

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!
Push-ups fuck my wrist. No mater what position I use, one session will leave me in pain for two weeks or more. I like how they feel and develop, but I opt for other stuff now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!
Push-ups fuck my wrist. No mater what position I use, one session will leave me in pain for two weeks or more. I like how they feel and develop, but I opt for other stuff now.

Do you think a wrist strap would help that? What do you out for to substitute for push-ups?

Do you think a wrist strap would help that? What do you out for to substitute for push-ups?

I tried wraps. They help for other pressing but not push-ups for some reason. My chest exercises consist of bench, incline, flys, pullovers. I feel like I'm forgetting something lol.

Had a really serious arms workout yesterday and a great back workout today. Going to do some cardio right after I take our dogs out. Does anyone else get nauseous from BCAAs intra workout? It's really annoying bc they are important right?should I just chug them post workout or do I need to drink it extra slow? IDK WTF is up w that!

I have had 24/7 and it is always pretty ripe lol. Always been a gassy person

Had a really serious arms workout yesterday and a great back workout today. Going to do some cardio right after I take our dogs out. Does anyone else get nauseous from BCAAs intra workout? It's really annoying bc they are important right?should I just chug them post workout or do I need to drink it extra slow? IDK WTF is up w that!

I've never heard of that myself bro. I drink BCAAs during my workout or cardio everyday and never had an issue. I just sip on them during the whole time. They shouldn't be making you nauseous.

As for importance it's debatable. I prefer to use them, with a whey shake afterwards, but not everyone is convinced of the necessity of BCAAs. They certainly can't hurt, and they are cheap so I do use them during my workouts

I've never heard of that myself bro. I drink BCAAs during my workout or cardio everyday and never had an issue. I just sip on them during the whole time. They shouldn't be making you nauseous.

As for importance it's debatable. I prefer to use them, with a whey shake afterwards, but not everyone is convinced of the necessity of BCAAs. They certainly can't hurt, and they are cheap so I do use them during my workouts
I'm just going to return it...I obviously can't use it. No big deal though. I think my stack is working out just fine.

Top Bottom