Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What's your go to meal?

My go to meal (on a bulk of course)
3a754b01445eac63f3ed91c90f5fb5b9.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
Awww shiiittt.. lol I haven't had pizza for a little while. That looks good.

Phurious Pharma Rep

Awww shiiittt.. lol I haven't had pizza for a little while. That looks good.

Phurious Pharma Rep
I had 1 slice at my ex wife's house recently and it's crazy how much sodium is in 1 slice. Your body gets used to eating so clean. I could only eat 1...

Pharma Lady Rep

No pics but
I like 50grams white rice, 150 grams steamed broccoli, and 150-200 grams of buffalo chicken grilled chicken thighs.
I keep about 5 chicken thighs vacuum sealed in the freezer after grilling so it's really easy to throw this together.

Wow thats a tiny meal how many times a day do you eat and qhat are your stats 50 grams of rice is like two tbs one big bite

I had 1 slice at my ex wife's house recently and it's crazy how much sodium is in 1 slice. Your body gets used to eating so clean. I could only eat 1...

Pharma Lady Rep
Well... I could eat a whole pizza. Probably feel sick afterwards but that sounds good to me right now lmao.

Phurious Pharma Rep

View attachment 1930

This spinach tuna salad has been a staple on my cutting diet. Ingredients and macros as follows:

2 cups spinach
1 tomato
1 bell pepper
60g Avocado
8oz Albacore tuna mixed with celery, onion, sugar free relish and Hellmans Dijionaisse ( Fat/Carb Free!)

445 Cal 56P 19C 16F
I told you I'd have to try that. Yours looks better but I just found a new go to.
b89fd20c3ff93638a218d7e7055cf41a.jpg

The fact that it's a cold dish makes it so much more appetizing to me this time of year with the heat. This thing is bomb!

Last edited:
I could down a whole pizza and still be hungry as a mofo lol

i would need to be very very very stoned to even get down a few but i miss pizza the most of things i love to eat... where im originally, in iowa, its ALL Italian... capital city, des moines, is literally comprised of like complete Italian and the pizza places are beyond unreal... i miss that tremendously ... =)

I told you I'd have to try that. Yours looks better but I just found a new go to.

The fact that it's a cold dish makes it so much more appetizing to me this time of year with the heat. This thing is bomb!

that looks damn good! im not big on avoado but everything else looks extremely good... im going to try this one for sure...

Pancakes.jpg

These are my egg white, banana and oatmeal pancakes. I vary the amounts of the ingredients depending on what I am doing with my diet at the time, but the basic concept stays the same. Ingredients, instructions and macros are as follows.

Ingredients:

1 cup Egg Whites
2 Whole Brown Eggs
40g Oatmeal
120g banana
Dash of cinnamon

Top with Sugar Free Syrup- I use Walden Farms Maple

517 Cal 42P 60C 12F

Combine ingredients in a blender. Blend ingredients just as you were making a smoothie. Pour mixture into a non-stick pan and cook just like a pancake. Usually makes 3 good size man cakes. Top with your favorite sugar free syrup!

Non Fat Lemon Yogurt.jpg

This is my homemade Lemon Greek Yogurt. All I do is add Crystal Light Lemonade and 2 sweet & lows to Non Fat Greek Yogurt. Careful on adding the lemonade powder, a little goes along way. You can always add more, but you can't take it out. Sweeten to taste. Once you get the mixture down its delicious! This is a healthy dessert alternative!! Ingredients and macros as follows:

12oz Non Fat Greek Yogurt
Crystal Light Lemonade to taste.
Sweetner to taste.

210 Cal 35P 14C 0F

Yours looks great! Glad you like it. This is one of my favorite threads cause it allows me to see what others are eating and gives me new ideas.

View attachment 1993

These are my egg white, banana and oatmeal pancakes. I vary the amounts of the ingredients depending on what I am doing with my diet at the time, but the basic concept stays the same. Ingredients, instructions and macros are as follows.

Ingredients:

1 cup Egg Whites
2 Whole Brown Eggs
40g Oatmeal
120g banana
Dash of cinnamon

Top with Sugar Free Syrup- I use Walden Farms Maple

517 Cal 42P 60C 12F

Combine ingredients in a blender. Blend ingredients just as you were making a smoothie. Pour mixture into a non-stick pan and cook just like a pancake. Usually makes 3 good size man cakes. Top with your favorite sugar free syrup!
Have you ever considered adding protein powder to these for a little added sweetness/flavor? I bet it might work decent.

Have you ever considered adding protein powder to these for a little added sweetness/flavor? I bet it might work decent.

Yes it does. I use the egg whites as the liquid base. I have done 3/4 cup egg whites with a scoop of protein and cut out the 2 whole eggs. Delicious ! The combinations are almost endless with this one, though some things don't cook in the pan as well as others. Trial and error, but yes protein powder works well!

Yes it does. I use the egg whites as the liquid base. I have done 3/4 cup egg whites with a scoop of protein and cut out the 2 whole eggs. Delicious ! The combinations are almost endless with this one, though some things don't cook in the pan as well as others. Trial and error, but yes protein powder works well!
Im copying all your recipes bro, you got some good ones.

Top Bottom