Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What's your go to meal?

i cant do salmon at all... it looks good but its too fatty and fishy for me... I DO love some cod and halibut though... =)

i cant do salmon at all... it looks good but its too fatty and fishy for me... I DO love some cod and halibut though... =)
I cook my salmon in a skillet with olive oil and the skin down. When I flip it over I peel off the skin, scrape off the fat layer with a spoon, and then flip it again. It's actually not that fatty this way and full of Omega 3 goodness :)

Pharma Lady Rep

I cook my salmon in a skillet with olive oil and the skin down. When I flip it over I peel off the skin, scrape off the fat layer with a spoon, and then flip it again. It's actually not that fatty this way and full of Omega 3 goodness :)

Pharma Lady Rep
Exactly how I do mine. Easy and delicious.

Pharma Lady Rep

that's exactly how I do it too haha

Here's my go-to protein oatmeal.

It's 1 cup of oats, 2 scoops of chocolate cellucor whey, 1 tablespoon cocoa powder, 3/4 tablespoon peanut butter.

252589_10150227394723620_7252239_n.jpg

It's 1 cup of oats, 2 scoops of chocolate cellucor whey, 1 tablespoon cocoa powder, 3/4 tablespoon peanut butter.

Definitely gonna try... Thx for sharing!

Pharma Lady Rep

Another damn you!lol this used to be Saturday morning breakfast...Damn do I miss it...

Phurious Pharma Rep

Try poaching cod in boiling water for a few minutes until the cod floats to the surface.
Dip in garlic butter.. Poor mans lobster. Yumm!

i have had that exact meal, minus the cocoa powder and with only one scoop of protein, every night for i would say the past 4 years or more.. i will not go to bed without this first... no joke and ive consistently done it the same way the entire time... the only difference is i add raisins... and the other two that i listed... its so satiating and damn good and good for you.. thanks for posting... what kind of peanut butter do you prefer? im a huge peanut butter person... one of my only sources of good fats...

Try 1 cup of oats, 1 or 2 scoops of Pro 100 whey protein (old fashion milkshake) and 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk. Chill in refrigerator over night, no cooking required. Enjoy for breakfast. :)

I've been having a pound of ground beef with half a packet of taco seasoning some lettuce and tomatoes cut up in as well. Taco salad without the taco.

Top Bottom