Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What's your go to meal?

12 ounces of boiled skinless boneless chicken breast with red hot buffalo wing sauce(no calories) and about 8-10 cups of shredded lettuce with pepper and balsamic reduction. THat is my lunch every day and I actually look forward to it.
Definitely a low carb meal for sure!

Pharma Lady Rep

I've been thinking about adding protein powder to my oatmeal... Great idea! I've mixed peanut butter with it before. I eat oatmeal on the weekend when I'm home.

Pharma Lady Rep
You'll love it. Roll with some chocolate protein and a bit of stevia. Delicious!

8 - 12OZ Chicken breast (depends on where I am with macros)
1/2 cup Barley
Steamed broccoli
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
Hot sauce to taste.

I slow cook chicken thighs in spicy thai sauce, i make a tonne of brocolli and green beans and rice and portion it all out and then freeze it. (I have a chest freezer) and then i grab one before work every day. Cheapest and best.

I slow cook chicken thighs in spicy thai sauce, i make a tonne of brocolli and green beans and rice and portion it all out and then freeze it. (I have a chest freezer) and then i grab one before work every day. Cheapest and best.
Sounds delicious. I prep my chicken breasts similarly. I cook them, weigh them out in separate baggies and freeze them. Makes prep easier.

Yeah its definitely the way to go. I hate working with raw chicken so to cook it all up in one batch and get it out of the way.

Whats the sodium on that sauce bro?

Chipotle hands down.
Burrito bowl to be exact.
2 scoops steak, 2 scoops rice, sweet corn, grilled peppers and cheese. Drenched in hot sauce.

You guys are all great, I'm bored with my sushi, egg whites, protein powder And peanut butter! I will try all these meals, everyone looks great. The GW is making me crazy hungry , want to eat every hour. I'm going to hate the mk677. The only that saves me at night is the tub of frozen cool whip, for a snack!!

just want to say, great thread!

my go to meal every day is this

8 oz. lean organic ground chicken OR 4 oz. lean organic ground chicken and 4 oz. lean pork tenderloin
1.5 servings zuchinni
1 serving mushroom
1/2 serving mixed vegetables
1/4 serving white rice

i start by cooking all the vegetables for about 10 minutes... i season them with parsley and onion powder, then i add the rice that was cooked in the rice cooker... i get that mixed in and then add the ground chicken which i season again with parsley and onion powder

when i am done, i mix in one serving of veganese, and i do about 1/2 serving of organic ketchup and 1/2 serving mustard and mix all together...

Some days I make it with 4 oz. of ground chicken and 4 oz. of lean pork tenderloin...

I look forward to this everyday...

just want to say, great thread!

my go to meal every day is this

8 oz. lean organic ground chicken OR 4 oz. lean organic ground chicken and 4 oz. lean pork tenderloin
1.5 servings zuchinni
1 serving mushroom
1/2 serving mixed vegetables
1/4 serving white rice

i start by cooking all the vegetables for about 10 minutes... i season them with parsley and onion powder, then i add the rice that was cooked in the rice cooker... i get that mixed in and then add the ground chicken which i season again with parsley and onion powder

when i am done, i mix in one serving of veganese, and i do about 1/2 serving of organic ketchup and 1/2 serving mustard and mix all together...

Some days I make it with 4 oz. of ground chicken and 4 oz. of lean pork tenderloin...

I look forward to this everyday...
I dig this one... Thx for sharing brother!

I was running out of food ideas and I figured what better way to come up with ideas than to share with the best... Lol

Pharma Lady Rep

I dig this one... Thx for sharing brother!

I was running out of food ideas and I figured what better way to come up with ideas than to share with the best... Lol

Pharma Lady Rep

its a good thread bro. very good idea... i like it a lot... there's a lot of good options being shared and its just intriguing to see patterns... for instance, do you notice that quite a few people either like spicy foods or use a condiment that is spicy... if you look closely you see it as a pattern... its cool to see all these things...

yes bro, try this meal... its so damn good and look, the chicken total is about 250-260 calories... all vegetables about 100... rice 45... veganese 50 and ketchup and mustard maybe 25 so your under 500 calories and its a big meal..

I'd have to say at least during my 12 week arms run, everyday or every other day

20 grain Whole Wheat flax wrap...100 calorie
1 egg 2 egg white
1/4 cup of jasmine rice
1/4 cup black beans
2 TBS of medium/hot salsa
squeeze of lime juice
fresh cilantro

Definitely a low carb meal for sure!

Pharma Lady Rep

Yeah I try to stay away from all carbs other then fibre ones. I only recently added in some rice cakes here and there but before then I never eat rice, bread, pasta, potatoes, etc. I am starting to think I need to bring in some carbs. Although having the carbs so low allows me to eat more meat which I love. Ha.

ISYMFS. Be strong and CONQUER.

Here's one I love:
ff5548412507466f3b8d3f1e6ac0507e.jpg

Already got the macros posted in my log. Man I love salmon!

Top Bottom