Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What's your go to meal?

View attachment 1994

This is my homemade Lemon Greek Yogurt. All I do is add Crystal Light Lemonade and 2 sweet & lows to Non Fat Greek Yogurt. Careful on adding the lemonade powder, a little goes along way. You can always add more, but you can't take it out. Sweeten to taste. Once you get the mixture down its delicious! This is a healthy dessert alternative!! Ingredients and macros as follows:

12oz Non Fat Greek Yogurt
Crystal Light Lemonade to taste.
Sweetner to taste.

210 Cal 35P 14C 0F

Stolen from Matt Ogus; 1 serving of greek yogurt, take a fiber 1 bar, dice it up, mix and eat. Nice treat.

Stolen from Matt Ogus; 1 serving of greek yogurt, take a fiber 1 bar, dice it up, mix and eat. Nice treat.

Lol negative sir, the only thing stolen was the greek yogurt. My claim to fame here is the adding of the lemonade powder. As you can see there is no fiber bar in mine, although that does sound good!

Lol negative sir, the only thing stolen was the greek yogurt. My claim to fame here is the adding of the lemonade powder. As you can see there is no fiber bar in mine, although that does sound good!

I think you misunderstood me. What I listed was stolen from Matt Ogus :)

what are your favorite types of foods bro? what do you generally eat etc... maybe i have a few things for you to try but i need to know what you prefer...

The foundation of my meals are generally centered around eggs, greek yogurt, chicken, tuna, lean turkey, sweet potatoes, oatmeal and assorted vegetables. I enjoy all types of food and trust anything you recommend will be healthy so feel free to share some recipes.

Guys bodybuilders have been making oatmeal protien pancakes long before chris jones I do the same shit sometime in the 80s some meathead got tired of egg whites oatmeal and a shake everymorning and decided too throw it all in the blender at once and it looked like pancake batter and a lightbulb went off out came the frying pan and a new tradition was born

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Bumping for more suggestions... Always looking for new meals for gains.

Just came across this thread. My go to meal is chicken breast peanut satay (marinated overnight, its a simple recipe that even I can do) with brown rice and beans - either black or kidney - with griddled zucchini*, squash & red pepper.

Very tender and tasty, plenty of protein, slow digesting carbs, good fibre and minerals but moderate fats and calories.

More than happy to share the recipe if anyone is interested.

*courgettes as they known over here

Just came across this thread. My go to meal is chicken breast peanut satay (marinated overnight, its a simple recipe that even I can do) with brown rice and beans - either black or kidney - with griddled zucchini*, squash & red pepper.

Very tender and tasty, plenty of protein, slow digesting carbs, good fibre and minerals but moderate fats and calories.

More than happy to share the recipe if anyone is interested.

*courgettes as they known over here

How do you cook the chicken in the oven?

Got a simple on that I came up with because I am board as hell with TUNA!!! LOL

Two packages tuna 1/4 cup fresh blueberries and no sugar Greek salad dressing to taste.
It is freaking amazing and I don't want to gag when it's lunch time. LOL

we cut it into chunks about 3-4 inches long and an inch wide and broil it for 8 minutes at high heat, turning it over halfway through.

Got a simple on that I came up with because I am board as hell with TUNA!!! LOL

Two packages tuna 1/4 cup fresh blueberries and no sugar Greek salad dressing to taste.
It is freaking amazing and I don't want to gag when it's lunch time. LOL

That sounds so weird but I have been looking around for recipes lately that make tuna more palatable so I'll have to try it.

Flat iron steak and sweet potatoes.

Feel the gains!!!
530d3d53fce8f037592cf962310995a2.jpg

I am a shift worker and keep a strict regime. I prep for 3 days at a time, and eat the same thing each of those 3 days. This is just an example of a day shift routine. Hours switch for night shifts but meal proportions stay locked.

Wake Breakfast 5:00am - Coffee, newspaper (to read not eat you savage), shake - which consists of protein scoop, 1/2 cup blue berries, fish oil, and LOADS of spinach. (add whatever sups you think you need)
Second Breakfast 8:00AM - 4 eggs (prepped your way) 1/2 cup oats with peanut butter, 500ml water, one more coffee
Lunch 12:00pm - 6-8oz. ground Bison patty (sometimes beef or elk) 3 cups of veggies (broc, brussel sprouts, kale beets, be creative) 1/4 cup almonds, Green tea
Snack 2:00pm - 1 cup cottage cheese, 1/4 cup almonds, 3 rice cakes, WATER
Dinner 6:00pm - 6-8 ounces Chicken thigh, 2 cups of veggies, 1 cup rice cooked, add as much leafy green as you can muster I often just pile it on top, WATER.
Snack 9:00pm - Shake - same as above minus the fish oil and berries.
Bed - 9:45pm - ZMA, WATER (but be careful if your night time urination prone LOL.)

I rotate the meats with what meats I like or wanna try like fish etc. Always a new selection of veg or ones I run for AGES before getting sick of them. But I try and stick to the times and amounts.

Every 3rd month I do a month long intermittent fast where I modify this selection and get my meals into an 8 hour window from 1pm-9pm I have had GREAT success with this weight wise but know other bro's who fail at it miserably so know yourself well first.

Top Bottom