napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The things I love and hate about the gym I go to...

I won't even bring my phone inside the gym. It's distracting as fuck and that's my 1-2 hours of phone free bullshit for the day and my escape . It's the only hour of the day that no one can reach me and it's never back fired on me once . Work can wait one hour , friends , family who ever else can wait for me to call back in an hour. Emails can wait one hour and so can anything else. What did people do before cell phones ??? We all survived ! It sucks being a slave to your phone and everybody's guilty of it . I just think it's good etiquette and feels good to leave it in the car for an hour or so and not be starring at a screen constantly .

i agree with you brother... the only reason i have mine in there with me is for my music otherwise i would not.. i ALWAYS used to put it in my locker and leave it there until i was done... that's it... when im lifting its all business... i dont need nor want "chit chat" time etc... i want to get in, get my work in, and go home and relax because i cant move whatever body part i did that day... if your lifting right, you can get a full one in 40-45 minutes and feel like youve been in there for hours... thats how you train...

At destination I like everything hate nothing. However I go to 24 often so lets focus on that.

Outrageous prices on protein drinks.

Honestly I just hate pretty much everyone. Most of you saw my friend who Optimus who joined up. He is literally the only person I'm friends with let alone socialize with beyond a simple hello or basic convo.

1 scoop protein shake with a banana at my gym is 9$ , I cringe every time I see someone newbie buy one

1 scoop protein shake with a banana at my gym is 9$ , I cringe every time I see someone newbie buy one

i bring my own and have them add water and ice and blend and its 1.00 that they feel they need to charge me for water and ice...

I bring in my big ass'd jug full of water and amino's and usually just eat once home. Bananas are .69 cents and I ask them to put peanut butter all over it for me. The girls always make the same comment about how putting pb on a banana feels dirty.

i thought i had seen it all... I WAS WRONG

The ULTIMATE FUCKING DOUCHEBAG EVER LAST NIGHT... I MEAN THIS FUCKING GUY TAKES THE CAKE... YES, this actually happened

Im standing there doing curls, very intense supersets with bands and barbells... i am in between sets, look to my left and what the fuck do i see... a combination of the two biggest douche bag moves you can be doing...

This fucking guy is shadow boxing with one arm, and talking on his phone with his other arm... i shit you not... that's what he was doing... throwing the pussiest ass looking left hook while he has his phone to his ear with his other hand... un fucking believable... i just sat there and stared at him and as soon as he finally looked at me i looked right at him and just started shaking my head... what a fucking douche bag...

The ULTIMATE FUCKING DOUCHEBAG EVER LAST NIGHT... I MEAN THIS FUCKING GUY TAKES THE CAKE... YES, this actually happened

Im standing there doing curls, very intense supersets with bands and barbells... i am in between sets, look to my left and what the fuck do i see... a combination of the two biggest douche bag moves you can be doing...

This fucking guy is shadow boxing with one arm, and talking on his phone with his other arm... i shit you not... that's what he was doing... throwing the pussiest ass looking left hook while he has his phone to his ear with his other hand... un fucking believable... i just sat there and stared at him and as soon as he finally looked at me i looked right at him and just started shaking my head... what a fucking douche bag...

Lol!! I would've said get te fuck away from me with your no attention paying ass!

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

I would have had a stroke from LOLing.

There is one at my gym who stands there throwing his hands out with dumb bells in his hands, no shoulder movement, no foot movement. I die whenever I see him.

I would have had a stroke from LOLing.

There is one at my gym who stands there throwing his hands out with dumb bells in his hands, no shoulder movement, no foot movement. I die whenever I see him.

oh fuck not one of those! LOL fucks sake man..

Lmao thats great dude. I just wonder what is going through thier head when theyre doing shit like this. Probably thinking theyre badass lol.

Phurious Pharma Rep

ab36ea6afbbab06546bb59a2c20f2a23.jpg
just saw this pic online , can they not afford a TV at their house or something that they need to fucking take up space and equipment in a gym to watch tv ??
want some popcorn and poptarts too?

ab36ea6afbbab06546bb59a2c20f2a23.jpg
just saw this pic online , can they not afford a TV at their house or something that they need to fucking take up space and equipment in a gym to watch tv ??
want some popcorn and poptarts too?

I never quite understood why there are TV's at the gym in the first place to be honest.

My gym has a few, I've seen two with my eyes. Might be more I don't know. I only let yoga pants on tight asses distract me and I'm almost ashamed of my lack of discipline.... but I'm heterosexual so guess what no apologies given, a man should always be able to appreciate a nice ass at the cost of 1% gains lost.

Top Bottom