napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Adventures of Muscular Xfit chicks and the bf's that lift with them...

HAHA.You would enjoy working out with drb.He sends young men home crying to mommy. Just 3 days ago this ...maybe a 24 year old is doing 25lb dumbell alternating curls.He is grunting and carrying on like he is using 100lbs. Drb tells me...I think I need to do some of those.Picks up 60's and reps out 12. Then immediately does one arm preachers with 55lb. Don't know where the kid went...have not seen him. Drb was going to ask why all the grunting? Kid didn't hang around.

I recently changed gyms ..back to my old boxing gym. No A/C and bastard stinks all the time, but hardcore it is.
Hardcore gyms without A/C that look like an old dungeon are priceless. I wish we had one anywhere close. I would be willing to drive far to go to one.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Yeah the fucker had D1 FCS recruitment to a powerhouse program, but the program opted for a WR instead once a underclassmen RB stepped his game up last season. He's still going D2, but I'd have loved to see him playing D1 football just to punch the mentality of taller being better in the mouth. I am the official spokesman for the Anti-Tall Athletes Society lol.

Nice!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom