napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The things I love and hate about the gym I go to...

44YOGearHead

LOVE:

1. Variety of equipment.
2. People will leave you alone for the most part.
3. Bikini fitness competitor chicks in their yoga pants there.
4. Killin the tall guys who come in with baby muscles for their frame and wanna try to lift right next to me.

HATE:

1. The noobs and their lack of etiquette.
2. The xfitters in the building.
3. Seeing all the ppl who don't have any idea how to lift effectively.
4. The lack of bench stations when it's crowded.
5. The ppl who won't leave you alone.

I went in the gym today...dude doin every exercise wrong..poor form. Looked like it was his first day in gym...but here's the kicker...dude was shredded as fuck . Smh..life ain't fair lol

I can never hate on someone thats in the gym putting in work, regardless if they look lost. I myself am not perfect, i work hard to get good form. There is this one guy.... FUck him, one day iam going to just have to hit him with a plate or something... He goes over to the bench, puts on heavy weight normally 3 plates on each side. Sits down, pulls out phone.... I can see his screen, asswiper is on facebook, texting and playing games.... I will be on my 3rd workout and he only done 3 sets.... I got him the other day thou, I rushed to the gym right out of work, He wasn't there... WIN

I go to the bench and snatch the bar from it, Started doing my bent over rows, He shows up only like a few min after i setup *dis is gonna be gud*... I wanted to see what he would do...

This guy,,, grabs a flat bench puts it under near the bench and just sits down, waiting for me to finish my bent over rows.

Seriously wish he would fuck off and find another gym.

This other guy in there, he is cool, but i have to avoid him. He is a bit slow... like mentally challenged, Nothing wrong with that. Cause i have mad respect for him getting in there and doing what he does... But if you lock eyes with him... its game over, you got you a butt buddy for the entire ride cool. Whatever you are doing that day... he is doing... This happened to me twice, and you don't want to be rude.... but if he latches on, might aswell forget the workout that day -.- or just leave and come back later.

Lately my gym has been crowded as fuck even at my early ass 6 am. It's been annoying to say the least

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

LOVE:

1. Variety of equipment.
2. People will leave you alone for the most part.
3. Bikini fitness competitor chicks in their yoga pants there.
4. Killin the tall guys who come in with baby muscles for their frame and wanna try to lift right next to me.

HATE:

1. The noobs and their lack of etiquette.
2. The xfitters in the building.
3. Seeing all the ppl who don't have any idea how to lift effectively.
4. The lack of bench stations when it's crowded.
5. The ppl who won't leave you alone.

i have the same "LOVE" as you hahahahahah. But I prefer chicks with short hair!!

I want to add the "HATE"-- 6. People with their IPHONE texting and hitting on me. 7. Male with their loose pants doing weird shits 8. People with their IPHONE filming shit they do because it doesn't matter anyway, they look like shit.

:p

I went in the gym today...dude doin every exercise wrong..poor form. Looked like it was his first day in gym...but here's the kicker...dude was shredded as fuck . Smh..life ain't fair lol

Lol... that does make you wonder WTF we're doing wrong lol...

I can never hate on someone thats in the gym putting in work, regardless if they look lost. I myself am not perfect, i work hard to get good form. There is this one guy.... FUck him, one day iam going to just have to hit him with a plate or something... He goes over to the bench, puts on heavy weight normally 3 plates on each side. Sits down, pulls out phone.... I can see his screen, asswiper is on facebook, texting and playing games.... I will be on my 3rd workout and he only done 3 sets.... I got him the other day thou, I rushed to the gym right out of work, He wasn't there... WIN

I go to the bench and snatch the bar from it, Started doing my bent over rows, He shows up only like a few min after i setup *dis is gonna be gud*... I wanted to see what he would do...

This guy,,, grabs a flat bench puts it under near the bench and just sits down, waiting for me to finish my bent over rows.

Seriously wish he would fuck off and find another gym.

This other guy in there, he is cool, but i have to avoid him. He is a bit slow... like mentally challenged, Nothing wrong with that. Cause i have mad respect for him getting in there and doing what he does... But if you lock eyes with him... its game over, you got you a butt buddy for the entire ride cool. Whatever you are doing that day... he is doing... This happened to me twice, and you don't want to be rude.... but if he latches on, might aswell forget the workout that day -.- or just leave and come back later.

I think that was the funniest shit I've heard all week bro. Dudes a pitbull pup looking for somebody to rub his belly lol

i have the same "LOVE" as you hahahahahah. But I prefer chicks with short hair!!

I want to add the "HATE"-- 6. People with their IPHONE texting and hitting on me. 7. Male with their loose pants doing weird shits 8. People with their IPHONE filming shit they do because it doesn't matter anyway, they look like shit.

:p

Don't get it twisted babe, I'm a fan of short hair as well, edgy cuts are hot. (love me some Rhiana and I think DLB's cut is hot AF) What's that tv show where the girl lost her memory and has all the tattoos working with the FBI? She is hot AF, thin, but the cut and the ink make her hot.
As for your #7, I wish we could wear compression pants without all the sensitive type fellas secretly staring at our asses, or the lurky chicks checking out our package. If you're hot, get an eyeful, if your not look at the ceiling not my junk please. I love compression pants, it's just that you never know who is looking at you guy or girl so I just wear shorts. I did forget the assholes who just live on equipment like nobody else wants to use it...and the guys who skip deodorant as if they don't smell like ass.

I'm really lucky I drive 30 minutes to a small town at 4:45 A.M. and me and the Mrs. are the only ones there the first 30 mins.
Gym has great equipment, not at a loss of anything I need.
has a refrigerator and microwave if you need it.
free towels and good showers.

Bad:
Couple old people that stink.....LOL

Don't get it twisted babe, I'm a fan of short hair as well, edgy cuts are hot. (love me some Rhiana and I think DLB's cut is hot AF) What's that tv show where the girl lost her memory and has all the tattoos working with the FBI? She is hot AF, thin, but the cut and the ink make her hot.
As for your #7, I wish we could wear compression pants without all the sensitive type fellas secretly staring at our asses, or the lurky chicks checking out our package. If you're hot, get an eyeful, if your not look at the ceiling not my junk please. I love compression pants, it's just that you never know who is looking at you guy or girl so I just wear shorts. I did forget the assholes who just live on equipment like nobody else wants to use it...and the guys who skip deodorant as if they don't smell like ass.

DLB is hawtttt but Rene Tonney is hotter imho; if i were to date them.
I am sucker for tattooed guys! especially if they're an ex marine or army lol!!! don't know why ahahahhaahahha. must be in shape tho lol.

OMG the guys without deodorant are the worst, the smell linger on, thank god for sanitizer, i bring my own even though they have it at the gym....u never know!

At destination I like everything hate nothing. However I go to 24 often so lets focus on that.

Likes...
Heavyish things.
Large gym
Local to both work and home.
Cheap

Dislikes...
Assholes who look stupid.
Crowds
Hordes of what seem to be illegal immigrants who workout in very strange ways.
Dirty ass fucks
People who insist on chewing gum with their mouth open like barn animals.
People who sing while they attempt to lift yet dont really lift.
Talkers
Phone dwellers
Equipment squatters
People who wont rack their shit like little bitches.
Little bitches
Outrageous prices on protein drinks.
Naked old men.
People taking gym selfies who look super gay and small like girly men.
People who cant park
People that litter
Shirts cut that show dudes nipples and jelly rolls.
People that deep throat the drinking fountain.
People that stare and flex in the mirror
People who pee on the seat
People who somehow manage to shit on the seat or the wall or the floor
People who stare
People that don't speak english
People that feel the need to play their music out loud rather than use headphones.

Honestly I just hate pretty much everyone. Most of you saw my friend who Optimus who joined up. He is literally the only person I'm friends with let alone socialize with beyond a simple hello or basic convo.

just left my old gym which was crowded as hell and joined a new one that just opened. New gym has real nice equipment and more space. Drives me nuts though that nobody will rack weights when finished. Really pisses me off. You can't tell if someone is using something. They have 1 sign up and they don't enforce racking weights. Even the damn trainers that are affiliated with gym won't have clients rack weights.

we have a mystery masturbater at our gym, someone is JO-ing in the bathroom toilet and not flushing -.-

Dunno what this person gets out of this, but what is funny is the trainers and people acting like fucking scooby doo and the gang trying to solve the mystery. LOL

the two that i just simply cant take...

1. the fucking shadow boxers... YOUR NOT A FUCKING FIGHTER... OKAY... STOP LOOKING SO FUCKING RIDICULOUS "SHADOW BOXING" IN THE FUCKING MIRROR WITH YOUR ABSOLUTELY STUPID AND PATHETIC SELF... ITS EMBARRASSING AS FUCK

2. THE FLEXER!! omg i see these guys that are either 120 pounds trying to puff their chest etc or the guys that have horrible physiques doing it... for fucks sake STOP... do this shit at home! or the guy that THINKS hes some kind of body builder doing fucking poses... GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE... go jerk off and do this shit at home!

1. the fucking shadow boxers... YOUR NOT A FUCKING FIGHTER... OKAY... STOP LOOKING SO FUCKING RIDICULOUS "SHADOW BOXING" IN THE FUCKING MIRROR WITH YOUR ABSOLUTELY STUPID AND PATHETIC SELF... ITS EMBARRASSING AS FUCK

2. THE FLEXER!! omg i see these guys that are either 120 pounds trying to puff their chest etc or the guys that have horrible physiques doing it... for fucks sake STOP... do this shit at home! or the guy that THINKS hes some kind of body builder doing fucking poses... GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE... go jerk off and do this shit at home!

We have both at ours. Lol. We even have a shadow boxing wanna be body builder flexer.

He will do a set of curls and then check out his arms. Like u stupid fuck. For one u dont grown in the gym u grow in yoir sleep and two gtfo ur in my way

PHURIOUS

We have both at ours. Lol. We even have a shadow boxing wanna be body builder flexer.

He will do a set of curls and then check out his arms. Like u stupid fuck. For one u dont grown in the gym u grow in yoir sleep and two gtfo ur in my way

PHURIOUS

what the fuck is wrong with these fuckers... i mean seriously, how can you not realize how fucking stupid you look????? i just dont get it...

what the fuck is wrong with these fuckers... i mean seriously, how can you not realize how fucking stupid you look????? i just dont get it...

Ya i dont either. Its just annoying and i shake my head

PHURIOUS

DLB is hawtttt but Rene Tonney is hotter imho; if i were to date them.
I am sucker for tattooed guys! especially if they're an ex marine or army lol!!! don't know why ahahahhaahahha. must be in shape tho lol.

OMG the guys without deodorant are the worst, the smell linger on, thank god for sanitizer, i bring my own even though they have it at the gym....u never know!

Thing for muscular, tatt'd up Devil Dogs huh.... hmmmmmmm, well ummm...

At destination I like everything hate nothing. However I go to 24 often so lets focus on that.

Likes...
Heavyish things.
Large gym
Local to both work and home.
Cheap

Dislikes...
Assholes who look stupid.
Crowds
Hordes of what seem to be illegal immigrants who workout in very strange ways.
Dirty ass fucks
People who insist on chewing gum with their mouth open like barn animals.
People who sing while they attempt to lift yet dont really lift.
Talkers
Phone dwellers
Equipment squatters
People who wont rack their shit like little bitches.
Little bitches
Outrageous prices on protein drinks.
Naked old men.
People taking gym selfies who look super gay and small like girly men.
People who cant park
People that litter
Shirts cut that show dudes nipples and jelly rolls.
People that deep throat the drinking fountain.
People that stare and flex in the mirror
People who pee on the seat
People who somehow manage to shit on the seat or the wall or the floor
People who stare
People that don't speak english
People that feel the need to play their music out loud rather than use headphones.

Honestly I just hate pretty much everyone. Most of you saw my friend who Optimus who joined up. He is literally the only person I'm friends with let alone socialize with beyond a simple hello or basic convo.

I gotta pass the title over to you bro... and "The Angriest Mother Fucker We Know 2016" is..... YOU lol

Lol... too funny forgot about those asswads.

Top Bottom