napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Shred Stack Question

vexxev

Hey i am going to be starting the shred stack as soon as i get it this is the layout.. Just wondering besides cleaning up my diet do you guys suggest any diet pills? i know they are a waste most of the time but was wondering what else could enhance this stack for me to lose body fat. i will also be doing my cardio.. I am 25 years old 5'7 around 155 pounds around 16%BF, I would love to drop down to 10% body fat hopefully. i know i am light i been working out 3 years.. started out at 95 pounds bulked all the way up to 165 my highest.. now want to cut.. then will be taking a serious bulk after this summer.. I am too young for AAS but down the line once i get my weight up i will be taking that step.. Hope you guys can give some insight.. Thanks alot and will be posting logs once i start.

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hey i am going to be starting the shred stack as soon as i get it this is the layout.. Just wondering besides cleaning up my diet do you guys suggest any diet pills? i know they are a waste most of the time but was wondering what else could enhance this stack for me to lose body fat. i will also be doing my cardio.. I am 25 years old 5'7 around 155 pounds around 16%BF, I would love to drop down to 10% body fat hopefully. i know i am light i been working out 3 years.. started out at 95 pounds bulked all the way up to 165 my highest.. now want to cut.. then will be taking a serious bulk after this summer.. I am too young for AAS but down the line once i get my weight up i will be taking that step.. Hope you guys can give some insight.. Thanks alot and will be posting logs once i start.

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
Don't waste your time or money on any "diet pills". Just dial your diet in, hit your cardio, and run this stack and thats,more than sufficient brother.

If you want to add anything, I suppose you could run ECA with it (ephedrine, caffeine, aspirin) for enhanced fat loss but trust me when I say you have a great protocol for fat loss provided you have the diet and training to go with it

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Chromium
L cartinine
R ala
Cinnamon

All natural things that will assist the way your body uses glucose and regulate bloodsugar and insulin sensitivity. And all these things are very cheap non stimulant and have no negitibe effext on your health while assiting with fat loss and increasing stamina

Thanks for the feedback will look into all that stuff already use cinnamon!
No problem brother. Just make you have that diet in check. That's the big factor in the whole thing

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

DMAA used to be the shit. Hard to get now though. I only know of one that is any good. Use to be the old OxyElitePro.

yeah when i first started out i used the oxyelitepro... it worked but i felt like a crackhead on it face was so skinny!!! i still have some but dont think im going to go that route hoping the sarms do the trick.

Dmaa is still easily bought online but ephedrine is cheaper better and safer DMAA has little research behind it and very bad cardiovascular effects Id stay away personly

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom