napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

MissBizz's Transformation Log

Awesome I'm gonna give it a go tomorrow with my chicken. How long do you let chicken cook in the crockpot? I've been wanting to try it but am worried about over cooking it and coming back to chicken moosh lol.
It doesn't get mushy it will stay moist and it will shred up but not mushy. I've put in the crockpot on low for 8 hours, other times I've put it in high for 3-6 hours. Only put in like a 1/4 cup of water or broth. If you put too much then the condensation from the lid being on builds up too much liquid and then it sucks lol

Workout was awesome.. I'm feeling great and energized this week no more shortness of breath and the var has kicked in the pumps tonight in my biceps were great and a little painful!

Motivational music was: Marilyn manson, system of a down, korn, nine inch nails, seether, Rob zombie

Workout: back and bis
Iso lateral machine rows high and low
4 sets of 12 @ 90#
2 sets of 10 @90#

Tbar rows
3 sets of 8 @45#
3 sets of 6 @45#

Barbell curls 45#
2 sets of 10
2 sets of 6

Barbell bent over rows
3 sets of 6 @ 65#

Alternating dumbell hammer curls
12.5#
1 set of 10
3 sets of 8

Dumbell bicep curls 12.5#
2 sets of 8
1 set of 7
1 set of 6

Cable rope seated rows 60#
4 sets of 8

Reverse grip machine later pull downs
4 sets of 8 @ 90#

Machine reverse flies
1 set of 7 @30#
1 set of 11 @50#
1 set of 10 @50#
1 set of 8 @50#
2 sets of 6 @50#

Assisted pull ups
Pulled 120# of body weight
1 set of 5
1 set of 4
1 set of 3

Finished up with 16 minutes of hiit on the treadmill, walking a min on running for 45 seconds until complete

Missed my early day cardio session, however I think I'm going to have a fantastic workout tomorrow night!

Looks like you killed that back/bi's session Miss Bizz. I am digging your exercise selection...no foo foo shit up in there, just compounds and stuff proven to be effective.

Workout was awesome.. I'm feeling great and energized this week no more shortness of breath and the var has kicked in the pumps tonight in my biceps were great and a little painful!

Motivational music was: Marilyn manson, system of a down, korn, nine inch nails, seether, Rob zombie

Workout: back and bis
Iso lateral machine rows high and low
4 sets of 12 @ 90#
2 sets of 10 @90#

Tbar rows
3 sets of 8 @45#
3 sets of 6 @45#

Barbell curls 45#
2 sets of 10
2 sets of 6

Barbell bent over rows
3 sets of 6 @ 65#

Alternating dumbell hammer curls
12.5#
1 set of 10
3 sets of 8

Dumbell bicep curls 12.5#
2 sets of 8
1 set of 7
1 set of 6

Cable rope seated rows 60#
4 sets of 8

Reverse grip machine later pull downs
4 sets of 8 @ 90#

Machine reverse flies
1 set of 7 @30#
1 set of 11 @50#
1 set of 10 @50#
1 set of 8 @50#
2 sets of 6 @50#

Assisted pull ups
Pulled 120# of body weight
1 set of 5
1 set of 4
1 set of 3

Finished up with 16 minutes of hiit on the treadmill, walking a min on running for 45 seconds until complete

Missed my early day cardio session, however I think I'm going to have a fantastic workout tomorrow night!
Hahahaha boot camp is going to kick your ass tonite!!

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions
BigB15 for 15% off all orders

Looks like you killed that back/bi's session Miss Bizz. I am digging your exercise selection...no foo foo shit up in there, just compounds and stuff proven to be effective.
Thanks!!! I did and it felt great!!! Bigb helped Tailor my plan a little lol...however I love back and bi day. I did leave out rack chins and hyperextensions, but those are typically in there as well [emoji4]

Hahahaha boot camp is going to kick your ass tonite!!

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions

I did a boot camp class once... I was so pissed like 15min in and was like "WTF did I get myself into"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did a boot camp class once... I was so pissed like 15min in and was like "WTF did I get myself into"

Hahaha its tough...bigb wouldn't last 5 minutes lol. I manage to get through the entire hour, however I have to incorporate a few modifications! It's definitely a killer workout for sure

I laugh so hard watching these girls try to walk down the stairs after a boot camp workout.. they look they should just curl into a ball and roll down them....grasping the hand railing like thier life depends on it...lmao

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
PM for any questions

I see why you said you weren't too sure about my music selection, were on opposite ends of the spectrum hahahaha
Hahaha...I can do tons of variations from rap/hip-hop/to alternative/punk/old school rock to Michael Jackson lol..but your choice is on a whole new level for me lol

Been slacking in my log. Tuesday was hiit/boot camp class...breathing was much better since dropping the eca...
Wednesday was off day...Thursday I did 30 minutes on the elliptical....and today I skipped.....tomorrow is legs and I think I may add shoulders in followed by chest on sunday, Monday back and biceps.

Saturday night we are going out for vday since it falls on a Tuesday and we work lol. Hope all have been doing well.

Received my rad and more gw today will begin the rad tomorrow!

Been slacking in my log. Tuesday was hiit/boot camp class...breathing was much better since dropping the eca...
Wednesday was off day...Thursday I did 30 minutes on the elliptical....and today I skipped.....tomorrow is legs and I think I may add shoulders in followed by chest on sunday, Monday back and biceps.

Saturday night we are going out for vday since it falls on a Tuesday and we work lol. Hope all have been doing well.

Received my rad and more gw today will begin the rad tomorrow!

Me and my girl will be doing the same for V-day. Cheers to eating outside our macros lol

Started my day with taking my gw,sr,var, and rad140. Rad looks similar to gw but the taste is completely different, now I understand some of you dudes who complain lol....

My workout was phenomenal. I feel good overall, and taday is the first time I have ever pushed myself to do more than 85lb on deadlifts.

Legs and shoulders:
Barbell squats
1 set of 8 @95#
1 set of 8 @115#
2 sets of 7 @115
1 set of 6 @115#
1 set of 3 @135#

Barbell snatch deadlifts
2 sets of 8 @85#
2 sets of 6 @95#

Leg press
2 sets of 12 @ 170#
2 sets of 8 @190#

Leg extensions
4 sets of 8 @90#

Pile squats with 25# plate
1 set of 10
3 sets of 8

Barbell Standing military presses
1 set of 8 @ 55#
2 sets of 6 @ 55#

Barbell shrugs
1 set of 10 @ 95#
3 sets of 8 @ 105#

Dumbell lateral raised
3 sets of 8 @10#

Dumbell front raises
3 sets of 8 @7.5#

Dumbell Arnold presses
1 set of 12 @ 15#
1 set of 10 @ 15#
2 sets of 8 @ 15#

Motivational music sucked lol
Pandora kept playing shifty music on all my prestigious stations

Maybe yours and NM's "thumbs ups" got reversed lol.

Nice work on the new DL PR! Love when you get to see obvious progress.
Haha. Shifty was supposed to be shitty stupid phone lol..how come you always catch my autocorrect fuck ups? Lol
Thanks it felt great. I know I can do much more weight but I try to do lower weight higher reps. I may have to change that every once in a while

I may try to keep it somewhat smart lol..I don't drink alcohol so no worries in that department lol.

No booze for me either lol. I used to be a very heavy drinker so I stay away from it for the most part. Maybe a few here and there. I just smashed a big steak quesadilla and spanish rice. So goooood

No booze for me either lol. I used to be a very heavy drinker so I stay away from it for the most part. Maybe a few here and there. I just smashed a big steak quesadilla and spanish rice. So goooood
I did ok...went with Mahi Mahi, tomato mozzarella salad, and I fucked up with Mac and cheese lol. We had a fantastic time and seen 50 shades darker :)

Top Bottom