Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lgd 4033 and GW LOG

Really not sure what the difference is, I do have some larger pimples towards inner chest and little patches of smaller ones near shoulders, all of them itch which is a first for me, the Clearasil ultra cream has been helping on the itching quite a bit and keeping it in check some.

End of week 5, weighed self this morning, down 2 lbs and at 186 now.
I'm pretty happy with how things are going, last week I introduced cardio and that has been going well, I would get to a point where I wanted to stop and it's almost like the GW at that point says yo bro keep going!!! I rode the bike for the first few days for a half hour, then this past Monday I jogged on the treadmill for 10 mins then rode the bike for 20. Wasn't feeling great yesterday but hit the gym, but skipped the cardio in case I was getting sick, feel ok today.

I am probably eating at least a 1,000 calories less if not more than what I was eating before I started and to only be 2 lbs less with cardio going makes me believe the LGD is putting on some lean mass at this point as I look a lot better physically, starting to get some nice detail even when cold. shirts are tighter in the right areas and gut is reducing still.

Sides:
Still battling the acne, it slowly crept from the shoulders to the chest and is now at top of stomach but seems to be leveling out some, been using the Neutrogena wash, then benz peroxide. I just bought a Clearasil ultra lotion which really seems to be helping now. I have a labor day party at a friends with a sweet in ground pool hoping this clears up so I can show off some of my hard work.

Not feeling any suppression as of yet.

End of week 5, weighed self this morning, down 2 lbs and at 186 now.
I'm pretty happy with how things are going, last week I introduced cardio and that has been going well, I would get to a point where I wanted to stop and it's almost like the GW at that point says yo bro keep going!!! I rode the bike for the first few days for a half hour, then this past Monday I jogged on the treadmill for 10 mins then rode the bike for 20. Wasn't feeling great yesterday but hit the gym, but skipped the cardio in case I was getting sick, feel ok today.

I am probably eating at least a 1,000 calories less if not more than what I was eating before I started and to only be 2 lbs less with cardio going makes me believe the LGD is putting on some lean mass at this point as I look a lot better physically, starting to get some nice detail even when cold. shirts are tighter in the right areas and gut is reducing still.

Sides:
Still battling the acne, it slowly crept from the shoulders to the chest and is now at top of stomach but seems to be leveling out some, been using the Neutrogena wash, then benz peroxide. I just bought a Clearasil ultra lotion which really seems to be helping now. I have a labor day party at a friends with a sweet in ground pool hoping this clears up so I can show off some of my hard work.

Not feeling any suppression as of yet.

Very nice update bro. Seems that things are going really well for you and starting to really take off. Keep up the great work!

Yeah it's annoying as hell. lol I've even debated jumping off, but I'm almost half way through and if it's supposed to really start shining now I don't want to stop.

ya hell just go to the damn party fuck what they think get some sun on it and some chlorine water may help as well.

No haven't tried calamine but thanks I will try, also just have seen maybe apple cider vinegar. I should get some good sun on it this and next weekend I'll be on the water most of the time.

that will most certainly help to get some sun. i am starting to get a few on my front delts annoying but whatever lol

Yeah I usually get a lot of sun from fishing, but were currently in our night tournament season. My only problem is it is close friends and my family, I don't want them to think I'm juicing, if I was I wouldn't care as much but don't want to be accused of it when I'm not. lol If that makes sense.

nice work bro... continuous progress... you will really let gw shine now by adding cardio and your going to see a huge difference in things... cardio is so important bro and to be able to push it harder and longer with gw gives you gains you could never get with anything else because your allowed to do so much more...

I can't tell you for sure that tanning helps CONSIDERABLY. One of the main reasons I tan regularly is to control acne

Well just finished week 6! Quick update
Acne as of right now is under control, hopefully it stays that way, I haven't shaved since getting it on my chest so looking forward to that as I'm turning into a werewolf! Hopefully that doesn't bring it right back though.

I'm down another pound to 185 now which is good and surprising because I had a pretty bad eating weekend, I stayed on point for the most part but dinner each night was not great, and Sunday was horrible I don't even know how I ate it but I had 6 large slices of pepperoni pizza, but man was that frigging good, I did feel really guilty though.
I think my body needed all those carbs, I could never eat 6 slices in one shot before, and I could have ate more!

I got my body fat calipers in the mail Sunday as well, I am pretty happy as I seem to be right in the 13-15% pretty good considering I've only been dieting for 5 weeks and cardio for 2 now. I'm not sure where I was before but I thought I would be worse off.

I'm keeping the strength I had and getting a little stronger as I'm pushing out more reps. I'm not really lifting or looking for strength though, more just the physique which is coming along nicely, due to the caloric deficit and cardio I think the LGD is really helping me keep a lot of my weight, while losing the fat considering my diet and cardio.

I know I'm not using the LGD the intended way, but it seems to be working for how I want to use it.

very nice it don't hurt to have the cheats every now and then sometimes it actually will help restart your metabolism and fat burning potential you know what you need to do and are doing great just stick with it brother

Thanks Rock, I've seen people talk about carb loading to look fuller and stuff like that but I could never notice before, not sure if it was because of the fat or I was just was always loaded with carbs, but since losing quite some fat already and eating low amounts of carbs for weeks, I definitely could see it in the mirror Monday morning, at least I think I could. lol

lol yep but you will certainly know if you have too many lol you will look and feel bloated its an easy mistake to make but you learn from it and learn what you can do and what not to do everyone is different and responds different

Well just finished week 6! Quick update
Acne as of right now is under control, hopefully it stays that way, I haven't shaved since getting it on my chest so looking forward to that as I'm turning into a werewolf! Hopefully that doesn't bring it right back though.

I'm down another pound to 185 now which is good and surprising because I had a pretty bad eating weekend, I stayed on point for the most part but dinner each night was not great, and Sunday was horrible I don't even know how I ate it but I had 6 large slices of pepperoni pizza, but man was that frigging good, I did feel really guilty though.
I think my body needed all those carbs, I could never eat 6 slices in one shot before, and I could have ate more!

I got my body fat calipers in the mail Sunday as well, I am pretty happy as I seem to be right in the 13-15% pretty good considering I've only been dieting for 5 weeks and cardio for 2 now. I'm not sure where I was before but I thought I would be worse off.

I'm keeping the strength I had and getting a little stronger as I'm pushing out more reps. I'm not really lifting or looking for strength though, more just the physique which is coming along nicely, due to the caloric deficit and cardio I think the LGD is really helping me keep a lot of my weight, while losing the fat considering my diet and cardio.

I know I'm not using the LGD the intended way, but it seems to be working for how I want to use it.
Nice update bro. I'm glad everything is going so well for you. One of the great things about sarms is they can be very forgiving to keep you lean when you have an off day on dieting, as long as it doesn't happen very often

Keep up the great work!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom