Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lgd 4033 and GW LOG

Yeah I got the bike in a room with no ac and a tv. Time to sweat it out, been in the mid to upper 90's and isn't going down anytime soon.

Yeah I got the bike in a room with no ac and a tv. Time to sweat it out, been in the mid to upper 90's and isn't going down anytime soon.

absolutely bro... remember that the bike is great but it does not burn a ton of calories... you have to do triple or more to burn the same amount as you would with elliptical, stairclimber, running, swimming etc... just keep that in mind... i do the same thing with the heat as i do all my cardio... that's a great way to really get the best conditioning and workout in...

One day early but tomorrow will be the end of the first month out of the 3 month cycle.

I'm still battling my diet, I cheated a little over the weekend, but did just invest in a nice food scale over the weekend. I have become addicted to triple zero greek yogurt with half a scoop of choc protein powder mixed in. It's my late night snack and a snack in between breakfast and lunch.

I know I could have done a lot better if I had everything dialed in but it's a work in progress and where I'm at compared to what I was eating is a substantial difference.

First I'll say my goals were to just to bulk up to 200 lbs. then probably cut down to 190. After starting, and reading all the posts about where people should be before starting this or that, I changed my goal to hopefully stay around the same weight by losing fat and gaining muscle since I'm holding a good bit of fat in the stomach area.

Notices: When I started I threw some weight on the bench and did it 11 times, last week was 3 weeks so it was only the 3rd chest workout, I threw on the same weight and repped it15 times, so and increase in 4 reps is pretty good, same day, same time, basically same meals that day. I look leaner, vascularity starting to come through pretty good on muscles, new veins popping up.
I'm not sure what I weigh yet but I feel around the same as last week. I will mention this, I have not done any cardio besides the ole lady 3 times a week. I need to start that now, I did a good ab workout today. and will hit at least the bike later tonight.

Sides; Right now the only side I'm noticing is the damn acne on my chest and shoulders, kind of maintaining it, it itches some here and there but not to big of a deal except it's summer and would be nice to have mt shirt off.

I did pose a question in another thread on that but haven't seen a response as of yet, is the acne usually during the whole cycle for those that are prone? or usually only while your body adjust?

Two updated pics as of today If I can get them in here. obviously you can see my gut but I'm also getting some good definition in other parts. Stomach needs the most work with that damn diet and damn cardio. lol

4 week.jpg

shoulder.jpg

Last edited:
nice job man that belly is going to come down to what you already know, lol cardio and diet. hell you look good man don't beat yourself up over it, its life

One day early but tomorrow will be the end of the first month out of the 3 month cycle.

I'm still battling my diet, I cheated a little over the weekend, but did just invest in a nice food scale over the weekend. I have become addicted to triple zero greek yogurt with half a scoop of choc protein powder mixed in. It's my late night snack and a snack in between breakfast and lunch.

I know I could have done a lot better if I had everything dialed in but it's a work in progress and where I'm at compared to what I was eating is a substantial difference.

First I'll say my goals were to just to bulk up to 200 lbs. then probably cut down to 190. After starting, and reading all the posts about where people should be before starting this or that, I changed my goal to hopefully stay around the same weight by losing fat and gaining muscle since I'm holding a good bit of fat in the stomach area.

Notices: When I started I threw some weight on the bench and did it 11 times, last week was 3 weeks so it was only the 3rd chest workout, I threw on the same weight and repped it15 times, so and increase in 4 reps is pretty good, same day, same time, basically same meals that day. I look leaner, vascularity starting to come through pretty good on muscles, new veins popping up.
I'm not sure what I weigh yet but I feel around the same as last week. I will mention this, I have not done any cardio besides the ole lady 3 times a week. I need to start that now, I did a good ab workout today. and will hit at least the bike later tonight.

Sides; Right now the only side I'm noticing is the damn acne on my chest and shoulders, kind of maintaining it, it itches some here and there but not to big of a deal except it's summer and would be nice to have mt shirt off.

I did pose a question in another thread on that but haven't seen a response as of yet, is the acne usually during the whole cycle for those that are prone? or usually only while your body adjust?

Two updated pics as of today If I can get them in here. obviously you can see my gut but I'm also getting some good definition in other parts. Stomach needs the most work with that damn diet and damn cardio. lol

View attachment 2097

View attachment 2098

Looking good Joe!

Thanks Ironlifter, getting there, hard to take a good selfie trying to stay tight and not shake lol

View attachment 2097

View attachment 2098

try to switch your yogurt brands or stick with oikos but in a plain flavor... i know triple zero is better but its still not great... stick with the plain... the protein gives it flavor anyway... add a packet of sweet leaf sweetener, which is the best for you, and your protein powder... chiobani is the one i stick with...

Well been weighing myself every Tuesday, this morning end of week 4 at 188 lbs and on to the next hole in the belt this morning and it's comfortable. Also did 35 mins of cardio last night!!!!

Well been weighing myself every Tuesday, this morning end of week 4 at 188 lbs and on to the next hole in the belt this morning and it's comfortable. Also did 35 mins of cardio last night!!!!

very nice bro... it sure does feel damn good to drop pant sizes doesn't it? that screams progress! nice job on the cardio... that's what its all about brother! keep up the great work!

Yeah feels good, I did the bike again last night and your right that it isn't enough as far as burning calories, I don't know how accurate it measures actual calories burnt but 35 mins for 120 calories isn't going to cut it. I'm going to have to jump on one of the machines at work at see how that goes

Yeah feels good, I did the bike again last night and your right that it isn't enough as far as burning calories, I don't know how accurate it measures actual calories burnt but 35 mins for 120 calories isn't going to cut it. I'm going to have to jump on one of the machines at work at see how that goes

elliptical is the way to go brother

Nice progress brother! Keep up the awesome work

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Okay, well just finished week 3. My weight is exactly the same which is good actually +1 lb, I'm not losing muscle, but I am leaning out more, veins showing up, muscles a lot tighter and stomach is getting smaller, I weighed 189 this morning. Got a few nice compliments on my arms over the weekend and some one told me to lay off the juice. lol. but that person hasn't seen me since last summer and I trained hard all winter.
I do have a question about acne on this. I am older 42 and don't really or haven't had it bad my entire life, pimples here and there and ingrown hairs, but I have a patch of something coming up on my right shoulder, I see people talk about backnee, is it possible to get this on your shoulder instead?
My back is fine, no problems on face, and could the lgd cause this? I'm not on anything else besides the lgd, gw and triple x maybe2- 3 times a week when I see the girlfriend.
It almost seems like a rash, just a little cluster of small pimples.

Sorry for being late to the party, but I was wondering which SARMS of what you are taking do you think gave you acne? I am acne prone and I sure don't need anything that exacerbates the problem.

Sorry for being late to the party, but I was wondering which SARMS of what you are taking do you think gave you acne? I am acne prone and I sure don't need anything that exacerbates the problem.

I believe it's the LGD that is contributing to the acne. Some people tend to get it a little from it, if they are prone to acne...but everyone is different

Top Bottom