Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lgd 4033 and GW LOG

okay... this is not good bro... here's what you need to drop LOL... canadian bacon, english muffin, noodles LOL, FUCKIN BACON, toast, english muffin again... bro, thats like half your food... all needs to go...

you need to go more like, wake up with greek yogurt and egg whites or oatmeal (NOT FILLED WITH SUGAR), ONLY drink water and you can have UNSWEETENED almond, coconut or cashew milk... 1-2 servings of fruit a day and 4-5 servings of veggies, preferably green veggies... white rice in small portions... 1 serving a day... take in flax seed during the week.... chicken, ground chicken, ground turkey, fish, pork tenderloin, these are all options but all the leanest you can find... lowest fat etc.. there are some good organic cereals... arrowhead makes some really healthy types... get that at whole foods... theres a brand there called "back to the roots" and its made with only 4 ingredients... its a coco cluster cereal and its really good for you... for healthy fats, peanut butter, olive oil and nuts are great sources but in small amounts bro... this will get you started...

I knew the bacon would get caps, lol The reason I got the Canadian bacon is because it was a meat low in calories and high in protein per serving. guess still not good, The regular bacon was finishing up what was left. . I NEED MAJOR HELP!

Diet has never been my thing but I'm so willing to learn and appreciate the help and want to get the most out of this cycle, I have been the same weight for years just eating anything I wanted for the most part. So I guess I can't just base the diet off of calories/protein/ carbs and sugar, That's where I get lost. I'll get on finding that whole foods, I think there's one by my work. Again appreciate the help, need to polish this diamond.

Download my fitnesspal app, or any other macro tracking app. I use my fitnesspal and calorieking. This way you can count whatever you're eating and stay at numbers.

Honestly you can eat whatever you want, but stay away from processed foods. Like Dylan mentioned, low fat meats, healthy fruits and good fats are about it.

Every Saturday I make homemade protein waffles, two slices of thick cut bacon from the deli not some cheap pre packaged and 8 egg whites. It's 70c 70p 20f perfect way to start my weekend, I look forward to it every Saturday. Sometimes I also put almond butter on the waffles with low sugar syrup.

Grocery shopping and meal prep is my favorite thing, I love making new recipes and coming up with ideas for the week. Lately I've been doing ground bison instead of chicken. It's effing amazing, the best lean meat out there for the protein. I love fresh fruits like raspberries, blackberries and bananas. We also do sweet potatoes or red potatoes and tons of vegetables like zucchini, bell peppers and asparagus.

Once you start tracking your macros you'll be able to stay on top of your diet.

Those waffles sound good, are you using protein powder for that I assume? I'll have to download those and give it a whirl because I'm clueless, I saw the bison and venison was high in protein when searching for high protein meats, I'll have to try and find those as well. I always just thought diet basics were calories in versus calories out, obviously doing that with decent food and not crappy snacks and greasy foods.

I'll have to figure out somehow what my intake was before switching to healthy alternatives because I'm not sure what I was maintaining calorie wise, I just ate and always have been the same weight within a few lbs for years.
I'll make you guys cringe and just give one average day before starting this real quick.

Breakfast: two small plastic bowls of frosted mini wheats, lunch: crispy chicken with American cheese and BACON on a Kaiser roll, followed by a brownie. Dinner varied lets go with the worst I guess, cheeseburger and tater tots. snack later maybe a bowl of cheezits!

Yes I use kodiak cakes original flavor (1 cup) dymatize nutrition iso-100 whey protein cinnamon bun flavor (1 scoop) and 1 cup water, mix and use a waffle iron. Then I add 2 tbsp of Justin's hazelnut butter chocolate and sugar free syrup. It's so damn good :)

Your average daily food intake sounds like a dream! Haha.. Wish I could eat cheeseburgers everyday. And I love cheezits!

There are sites online you can input your stats and it will calculate your daily calories to gain/lose, then you can have a good starting point and use the app and go from there. You need to count your intake or you'll never see progress.
Or you could go to a fitness coach and have him write you a meal plan but you can do it yourself for free.

Yeah the cheezits will be hard to sacrifice. Going to have to try out those pancakes, sound delicious. This weekend going to get that stuff downloaded and calories counted.

Good Morning, today it has been two weeks since I started the LGD and GW Cycle. Going to try and get this organized so I'm not running all over the place,

5'9"
Starting weight was 188.8 lbs, after one week I was at 190, this morning after week 2 I am at 187.8.

Now I see why you guys recommend to never look at the next cycle of something until after your through your current. My Original goal was to get to 200 lbs. That would have took some major eating and probably pretty dirty for me to get enough calories in.
I really cleaned up my diet once I started this and have to be taking in way less calories than I was before I started.

So now I look at this goal differently, I am carrying some fat especially in the belly which I am losing, I don't know percentages but my pants are looser and belts going into the next hole. My shirts are getting tighter and I just look bigger and leaner, more vascular as well, new veins starting to show up.

So my thought process has changed from wanting to get to 200 then probably having to burn off ten pounds of fat and being 190, to burning the fat now but keeping at or around 190 lean, anything extra is a bonus. From everything I have seen posted the LGD takes 3-4 weeks to really kick in so I don't have much to say about that yet but maybe that is what is keeping me from losing extra poundage considering my significant diet change.
I'm looking forward to see what else it brings in the coming weeks, The GW I can definitely notice in the gym, I don't want to leave.

Libido is up, Lasting longer in the sack, and on occasion throwing in the triple x which works very well if anyone was wondering.

Appetite has been up, I'm eating more often but as above a lot healthier than before. I do have some upset stomach moments through out the day in brief spurts, I will just feel nauseas for like 10 mins here and there but not sure what to attribute that too just yet.
My diet is way different than before, taking in a lot more protein, vegetables, fruit etc. and cut out almost of bread, dairy and sugar.

I really need to get some cardio going, never a big fan but know I need to get on it.

sodium is another one you need to watch out for. some can have a lot some cant all processed deli meats are loaded with sodium, subway fucking sucks lol you will get to where it is just second nature. here is how you think of it, you aren't eating for taste you are eating to feed your muscles. can you have tasty foods, absoulutely and that is the beauty of trying different recipes like the pancakes with protein. but you need to start very basic chicken breast broccoli brown rice all the lean meats that DG listed for you. easy on the spices unless its mrs dash or something low sodium. by the end of 1 month you can start adding things and see how it makes you look and feel. I had some chicken wings on Saturday and have been a little puffy since I mean hell we all have the cheat meal but I didn't and don't like the way it has lingered for 3 days now. wont be doing that anymore in the near future. my wings were nekkid with some dipping sauce but that little bit fucked me up. it is a learning curve for sure

Yeah I cut all the crap out, I use to put salt on everything I haven't used it really at all, so my intake is in what ever I eat. I've been eating egg whites, chicken, 93% lean beef, Steak, Rice in small amounts, broccoli, green beans, cucumbers, salads with mixed lettuces and veggies, unsalted cashews for a small snack once a day, a banana a day, an apple a day, 1 greek yogurt a day, 2 protein shakes, I do still have my Lite English muffin for breakfast with the egg whites, it kind of scrapes down the throat after the lgd and gw to clear it out lol and I take fish oil, vitamins, E and C. Right now I wouldn't even be able to tell if something physically had an effect on me like you can, I guess maybe once I'm shredded up at some point I would notice.

It is a learning curve. Sure I saw results when I started eating healthier. But, I saw MAJOR, MAJOR changes in my body composition when I began tracking my food and understanding macros. Apps like myfitnesspal make it so easy. Yes, it is tedious in the beginning, but now its a way of life. Literally takes me 2-3 minutes to log my food for the day. Not to mention I enjoy the foods I eat. Learning, understanding and tracking your diet will yield the greatest results IMO. See the link below for food ideas!!!!

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...uot-go-amp-quot-meal-9135.html?highlight=meal

Thanks Ironlifter, yes definitely a learning curve, still trying to figure it all out. I'll have to see if I can get that app on my pc, have a crappy phone with no room. I've seen that post and have written some stuff down I wish I liked fish, that makes some of this tough. I just can't eat it without getting sick.

Thanks Ironlifter, yes definitely a learning curve, still trying to figure it all out. I'll have to see if I can get that app on my pc, have a crappy phone with no room. I've seen that post and have written some stuff down I wish I liked fish, that makes some of this tough. I just can't eat it without getting sick.

pic another protein brother that's all

Yeah been doing the chicken, lean beef, steak, some cooked plain shrimp and shakes for main sources. Weird thing is I do like tuna out of a can but only with mayonnaise which probably wouldn't do me much good. lol I really want a pepperoni pizza!!!! uggh

Yeah been doing the chicken, lean beef, steak, some cooked plain shrimp and shakes for main sources. Weird thing is I do like tuna out of a can but only with mayonnaise which probably wouldn't do me much good. lol I really want a pepperoni pizza!!!! uggh

If you like mayonnaise here is a compromise......Hellman's Dijionaisse. Its carb, fat free and delicious. Can usually find it in the mustard section. Add in some sugar free relish and bam....healthy tuna salad.

I'll have to give that a try, Is there any healthy bread types out there to make a sandwich with? whole wheat maybe? The thing that confuses me the most is you look for healthy foods and can find list everywhere, but when coming here and seeing some of the diets, a lot of those things aren't considered healthy or are things you should avoid eating.

Good Morning, today it has been two weeks since I started the LGD and GW Cycle. Going to try and get this organized so I'm not running all over the place,

5'9"
Starting weight was 188.8 lbs, after one week I was at 190, this morning after week 2 I am at 187.8.

Now I see why you guys recommend to never look at the next cycle of something until after your through your current. My Original goal was to get to 200 lbs. That would have took some major eating and probably pretty dirty for me to get enough calories in.
I really cleaned up my diet once I started this and have to be taking in way less calories than I was before I started.

So now I look at this goal differently, I am carrying some fat especially in the belly which I am losing, I don't know percentages but my pants are looser and belts going into the next hole. My shirts are getting tighter and I just look bigger and leaner, more vascular as well, new veins starting to show up.

So my thought process has changed from wanting to get to 200 then probably having to burn off ten pounds of fat and being 190, to burning the fat now but keeping at or around 190 lean, anything extra is a bonus. From everything I have seen posted the LGD takes 3-4 weeks to really kick in so I don't have much to say about that yet but maybe that is what is keeping me from losing extra poundage considering my significant diet change.
I'm looking forward to see what else it brings in the coming weeks, The GW I can definitely notice in the gym, I don't want to leave.

Libido is up, Lasting longer in the sack, and on occasion throwing in the triple x which works very well if anyone was wondering.

Appetite has been up, I'm eating more often but as above a lot healthier than before. I do have some upset stomach moments through out the day in brief spurts, I will just feel nauseas for like 10 mins here and there but not sure what to attribute that too just yet.
My diet is way different than before, taking in a lot more protein, vegetables, fruit etc. and cut out almost of bread, dairy and sugar.

I really need to get some cardio going, never a big fan but know I need to get on it.
Glad everything is going so well bud! Definitely pay attention to the mirror and not the scale. The scale will lie to you and give you a false representation of what's going on.

Keep killing it. Looking forward to more future updates

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

DG uses veganaise too I think its available at health food stores. whole wheat bread is ok but not every day or only 1 or 2 slices max per day once you get rolling man itll be a lot easier its just the initial changes just keep grinding and it will pay off in a big way

I'll have to give that a try, Is there any healthy bread types out there to make a sandwich with? whole wheat maybe? The thing that confuses me the most is you look for healthy foods and can find list everywhere, but when coming here and seeing some of the diets, a lot of those things aren't considered healthy or are things you should avoid eating.

Ezekiel bread is a healthier alternative to normal bread. You will find it in the frozen food section. Have you read Rick Rock's Nutrition 101 Thread? See link below. Most of what you will need to know is contained in that thread. Designing a diet is much like coming up with a financial budget....meaning it will need to be based on your specific needs and goals. I don't compare my diet to other peoples because I don't know what their fitness or nutrition goals are. I do however like to see what others are eating to see if there might be some new food ideas that fit "my" goals/diet. Just out of curiosity, what did you see that was "unhealthy or things to avoid"?

https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

Basically things like bread, pasta, Milk etc. I guess maybe it's just percentages of those items. I always thought as long as you kept your calories in check you could eat kind of whatever you wanted to a certain extent. Obviously not a candy bar diet but If I needed 3,000 calories a day would it kill me if just for example if 500 of those came from pizza?
I'm a pretty smart guy but this whole macros things has me puzzled, calories in calories out seems simple, but breaking it down into different types of fats, sugars, different types of carbs is where it gets mind boggling for me. I want to put on mass but also lean out the slight gut I have. I basically always have eaten whatever I wanted and stayed the same weight for the past 10+ years and I ate rather unhealthy for the most part. I read his post and have been racking my brain trying to figure those things out. I am the middle guy I guess with my metabolism.

U have to cut first. You dont want to bulk or add mass if u are holding on to unhealthy fat levels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom