napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle update. Input needed.

This is my first test cycle... My 2 previous cycles were Anadrol and Deca... I have to say my strength increase on this cycle is no where as near as the other cycles. I didn't know about running Test back then and I do realize it's safer this way. Slow and steady wins the race.

Re: RE: Re: Cycle update. Input needed.

cbbram said:
This is my first test cycle... My 2 previous cycles were Anadrol and Deca... I have to say my strength increase on this cycle is no where as near as the other cycles. I didn't know about running Test back then and I do realize it's safer this way. Slow and steady wins the race.
Yea, that really sucks because I was really looking for the strength gains.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I would have to say that if your arnt taking in enough nutrients then ypur gains and strength are going to be minimal. Calories is energy. It takes calories to exert force on a static object. Maybe reasses your cal intake. Example know your bmr and then times that by activity level. Which should be your proper intake for your body. You could be robbing your body of calories needed and could also see some muscle wasting

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
I would have to say that if your arnt taking in enough nutrients then ypur gains and strength are going to be minimal. Calories is energy. It takes calories to exert force on a static object. Maybe reasses your cal intake. Example know your bmr and then times that by activity level. Which should be your proper intake for your body. You could be robbing your body of calories needed and could also see some muscle wasting

PHURIOUS PHARMA
Well, I'm eating right at my bmr. I figured that would be enough to make some gains and keep them lean.

ibleedoranbla said:
PHURIOUS said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA
Well, I'm eating right at my bmr. I figured that would be enough to make some gains and keep them lean.

What you have to understand is that your bmr is your basal metabolic rate. In other words if your bmr is 2500. And u broke ur leg. You coule eat those bmr cals and not lose or gain a poind sitting on the couch with a broken leg.

But, if you are active you need to adjust it to your activity level. So if you lift lets say four times a week. You want to take your bmr and times by 1.5 or 1.75. That is the calories u need to function and be strong but still keep it where you arnt gaining like a bulk

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Phurious is right. You gotta eat. I am not big on test only cycles. And I will never really know why anyone (if they are running an AI with it) runs test under 1g aw. Especially if you can run mast with it. I know there are all kinds of good reason to run little cycles. But for the bodybuilder, there are all kinds of good things that happen at 1g aw.

PHURIOUS said:
ibleedoranbla said:
"PHURIOUS" said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

What you have to understand is that your bmr is your basal metabolic rate. In other words if your bmr is 2500. And u broke ur leg. You coule eat those bmr cals and not lose or gain a poind sitting on the couch with a broken leg.

But, if you are active you need to adjust it to your activity level. So if you lift lets say four times a week. You want to take your bmr and times by 1.5 or 1.75. That is the calories u need to function and be strong but still keep it where you arnt gaining like a bulk

PHURIOUS PHARMA
Yes, I understand that and I'm going based off my bmr with activity level included.

Blackhat said:
Phurious is right. You gotta eat. I am not big on test only cycles. And I will never really know why anyone (if they are running an AI with it) runs test under 1g aw. Especially if you can run mast with it. I know there are all kinds of good reason to run little cycles. But for the bodybuilder, there are all kinds of good things that happen at 1g aw.
Well, it's my first cycle and I didn't ruin it alone. I ran sarms and tbol with it and I'm starting winny up next week for the last 6 weeks. I'm also using proviron and no AI.

ibleedoranbla said:
PHURIOUS said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:
"PHURIOUS" said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS PHARMA
Yes, I understand that and I'm going based off my bmr with activity level included.

Well then it needs to be more.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
ibleedoranbla said:
"PHURIOUS" said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:
"PHURIOUS" said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Well then it needs to be more.

PHURIOUS PHARMA
Well, I'll work on increasing my intake this week.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Cycle update. Input needed.

ibleedoranbla said:
Blackhat said:
Well, it's my first cycle and I didn't ruin it alone. I ran sarms and tbol with it and I'm starting winny up next week for the last 6 weeks. I'm also using proviron and no AI.

It takes a lot of tbol to make good gains. It's a good choice if you're not running an. And you are right, if you're not running an AI, you don't want to go higher 700. Proviron and mast are awesome with test. But can let you down when test goes over 700 for some guys. I know how it feels to want lean gains and strength, and nothing is happening as fast as you want. There are ways to make it happen.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Cycle update. Input needed.

Blackhat said:
ibleedoranbla said:
"Blackhat" said:

It takes a lot of tbol to make good gains. It's a good choice if you're not running an. And you are right, if you're not running an AI, you don't want to go higher 700. Proviron and mast are awesome with test. But can let you down when test goes over 700 for some guys. I know how it feels to want lean gains and strength, and nothing is happening as fast as you want. There are ways to make it happen.
I took the tbol up to 110mg my final week. To be honest I didn't see much out of it but I guess I'm just not eating enough. I weigh 275# so more weight isn't what I'm after. I'm looking for strength gains and small lean gains. I've definitely gotten bigger and have only gained a minimal amount of weight, I just wish the strength would start showing up.

Will it be ok to switch to sust for the last couple of weeks of my cycle? I'm pretty sure it isn't a big deal but I'm just looking for confirmation

Eh. I guess. Its a long ester type. Takes 3 weeks to really be kicked in. Maybe do cyp instead

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
Eh. I guess. Its a long ester type. Takes 3 weeks to really be kicked in. Maybe do cyp instead

PHURIOUS PHARMA
If my levels are already high it wouldn't just continue where the enanthate left off?

Well ya but there is prop in it and tpp. Those are shorter esters. Dont want to see u rollercoaster

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Unless u got enough sust to inject every 3 days

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
Unless u got enough sust to inject every 3 days

PHURIOUS PHARMA
Well, I basically do every 3 days now, Sunday and Wednesday. It's actually 3 days then 4 days then 3 days. So, what about this, if I'm trying to hit 650/week and my test e is 250mg and my sust is 300mg, what if I do 1cc test e and .5cc of sust on Sunday and then just 1cc of test e on Wednesday starting next week for the duration of the cycle?

Top Bottom