napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle update. Input needed.

Re: RE: Re: Cycle update. Input needed.

PHURIOUS said:
Sure why not lol.

PHURIOUS PHARMA
Lol, well I think it'll be alright but I'm no expert, so I have to check with the big dogs first. If I start that next week, I'll have enough to finish out the cycle at 650/week. I'll have my results by then to better make a decision but so far I've pinned 625mg for the last week and I'm feeling better than I have all cycle. It almost feels like it's my sweet spot.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

650 of test is 650 of test. Doesnt matter too much how u administer it aslong as u keep ur levels stable

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
650 of test is 650 of test. Doesnt matter too much how u administer it aslong as u keep ur levels stable

PHURIOUS PHARMA
Copy that. That's what I thought but just wanted to double check.

i agree with phurious here... i dont think switching to sust this far into your cycle is a very wise move... yes, you can come up with certain formulas where it seems okay but i definitely would not do it to myself nor recommend to anyone... if it was just another long ester, that's one thing but at this point, i would not do it.. i understand your frustration here with a lot of things but now your overthinking and that can be far worse than you think... if anything, switch to cyp but i still think you need to just wait for your bloodwork before making any sort of decision

I don't think your diet is a problem buddy. One of the glorious things about AAS is its ability to add muscle and strength even in defecits. I've never ran a cycle that I didn't gain, even on just a little more extra test in a deficit. You already know you can make gains NATURALLY at your current diet, so AAS should only enhance that further.

RickRock said:
I don't think your diet is a problem buddy. One of the glorious things about AAS is its ability to add muscle and strength even in defecits. I've never ran a cycle that I didn't gain, even on just a little more extra test in a deficit. You already know you can make gains NATURALLY at your current diet, so AAS should only enhance that further.

I only said what ai said about the cals based on him not feeling strong. I know that when i dont eat enough during the day i cant lift shit at the gym. My lifts are always down based on my cal intake

PHURIOUS PHARMA

DylanGemelli said:
i agree with phurious here... i dont think switching to sust this far into your cycle is a very wise move... yes, you can come up with certain formulas where it seems okay but i definitely would not do it to myself nor recommend to anyone... if it was just another long ester, that's one thing but at this point, i would not do it.. i understand your frustration here with a lot of things but now your overthinking and that can be far worse than you think... if anything, switch to cyp but i still think you need to just wait for your bloodwork before making any sort of decision
I'm getting pretty aggravated that I haven't gotten my results back yet. The whole reason behind using the sust was so I could finish out my cycle at 650 a week. I have sust and test prop on hand just from where I was stock piling stuff in the summer. Unfortunately, I don't have any test cyp or test e on hand, just what I have left for this cycle and if I run the rest of the cycle at 650 I'll poetically be short a week or two, which I guess isn't such a big deal. The reason I was thinking about doing 650 for the rest of the cycle is because for the last week that's what I have taken and I can't explain it but it just feels right. Since I upped it to that I have felt the best that I have felt the entire cycle.

RickRock said:
That's what I originally thought and that's why I figured I should be at least making some strength gains. It's not that I don't feel string because I do it's just that I don't feel any stronger than I normally would if I was just on nothing. The biggest difference I have is the fullness and hardness. I'm definitely more full, hard, and vascular that I've ever been.

I'll be straight forward with you, since you seem to have alot of questions and complications why not just drop the cycle, PCT up and try again in a couple months ? Personally any time I ever encounter issues on a cycle that I do not know or cannot determine I come right off and then PCT. I've had to practice this 2-3 times throughout the years. Sometimes your body just reacts differently to things for unknown reasons. Remember the body is a VERY complex organism and cannot be rooted down to average dosages. For example, u may run 500mg test e for 10 weeks and have the best experience ever. Then again u can run that same exact cycle at a later time and have a completely opposite affect(way too many variables) Always listen to your body and never feel as tho you have to stay on cycle just to finish a set time frame. Hope this helps... Live to fight another day !

Angelo said:
I'll be straight forward with you, since you seem to have alot of questions and complications why not just drop the cycle, PCT up and try again in a couple months ? Personally any time I ever encounter issues on a cycle that I do not know or cannot determine I come right off and then PCT. I've had to practice this 2-3 times throughout the years. Sometimes your body just reacts differently to things for unknown reasons. Remember the body is a VERY complex organism and cannot be rooted down to average dosages. For example, u may run 500mg test e for 10 weeks and have the best experience ever. Then again u can run that same exact cycle at a later time and have a completely opposite affect(way too many variables) Always listen to your body and never feel as tho you have to stay on cycle just to finish a set time frame. Hope this helps... Live to fight another day !

Wise words right there i couldnt agree more.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Angelo said:

Very well said and i also think thats the best option at this point

Times ten. Id say pct. get your bw results. Reset and in nov start your winter bulk. Done

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Angelo said:

After reading this, I think this may be the best option at this point to be honest. It really does make perfect sense. There's no need to keep pushing more AAS and running things that aren't doing anything for you. I know the bloodwork will help tell you what is really going on, but regardless of the outcome you still have to look at where you are at with results. Since they are just not there, I would come off and take your necessary time off. Take that time to recover and get a good game plan together for the next cycle. The sooner you stop, the sooner you can start your next cycle. That may be what you need, and you may find that next cycle to be everything you hoped this cycle would be

I completely agree with that advice, if I actually had all kinds of complications. To say that I've had a lot of complications would be inaccurate. It's my first cycle and I would say that I have had more of a learning curve. The only complications that I have had was 1 taking too much ai and I learned that the hard way and I took care of that and 2 I had a contaminated vial, which could happen to anybody. Everything else that is going on is more to do with the fact that this is my first cycle and I don't know exactly what to expect. My expectations were probably too high to begin with. I'm pretty pleased with the gains that I have made in the mirror just not happy with my strength gains. To be honest my lack of strength gains are probably completely my fault. Everyone is different and maybe my body just reacts to test differently. Maybe I'm a person that needs more food to make solid strength gains. Maybe I've slightly over trained myself and I just don't realize it. I don't think stopping when I have a solid 4 weeks left is the answer, unless my bloods come back as my gear being shit, then I will stop immediately. However, I don't think it's shit gear because there is no way my muscles would be this full and hard if something wasn't working. My body is so dense feeling that I feel like I'm going to explode out of my clothes 24/7 and I know that's not normally how I feel when I'm not on anything. Like I said, I'm man enough to admit that when my bloods come back good that my lack in strength gains is my fault. It's all a learning experience and I will get better at this as time goes on. Even without the strength gains though, I look and feel like a monster.

In reality, you may have made a,lot more progress than you think. I don't always gain strength during cycles even though I can note body composition changes. It's common for guys to be a little unrealistic on what to expect with a first cycle (not saying you are), so you probably made more progress than you think. That's why taking regular progress pics, measurements, etc are so important. A lot of times we can't see the changes ourselves so much because we see ourselves every day, where others see a big difference

RickRock said:
In reality, you may have made a,lot more progress than you think. I don't always gain strength during cycles even though I can note body composition changes. It's common for guys to be a little unrealistic on what to expect with a first cycle (not saying you are), so you probably made more progress than you think. That's why taking regular progress pics, measurements, etc are so important. A lot of times we can't see the changes ourselves so much because we see ourselves every day, where others see a big difference
Oh I agree 100% I'm one of the worst for that, being blind to my actual progress. So, I can actually see some changes now that's how I know something has to be working. My biggest question was why am I not really getting stronger, I guess that's where all my frustrations have lied. I've always been the type to make good progress, especially with strength, naturally. So, that's what has really thrown me of guard because the strength gains really aren't much more than I would normally naturally be gaining. There is however, a definite body composition change. People do say something about the way I look almost daily. The absolute biggest changes that I've noticed though, have been just the unbelievable fullness that I feel in my muscles.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Cycle update. Input needed.

ibleedoranbla said:
RickRock said:
Oh I agree 100% I'm one of the worst for that, being blind to my actual progress. So, I can actually see some changes now that's how I know something has to be working. My biggest question was why am I not really getting stronger, I guess that's where all my frustrations have lied. I've always been the type to make good progress, especially with strength, naturally. So, that's what has really thrown me of guard because the strength gains really aren't much more than I would normally naturally be gaining. There is however, a definite body composition change. People do say something about the way I look almost daily. The absolute biggest changes that I've noticed though, have been just the unbelievable fullness that I feel in my muscles.

And that fullness you get is from extra glycogen and water within the muscle cells from over saturation. That can only be achieved with superphysiological levels of exogenous hormones. So that tells me your gear is legit in my opinion.

Your worries all boil down to strength, which can be attributed to a lot of things. Perhaps you are at a plateau with training and need a change to overcome adaptation or a deload week. Maybe you need more calories (this I don't see being the problem personally), or maybe your body just doesn't respond well to the compounds in terms of strength gains since everyone responds to things differently. I get very big on Test, but it doesn't do much for strength on me. Other compounds like nandrolones do best for me on strength. A lot of people call Halo the best out there for strength, but I didn't get any strength on it at all. I did get hard and vascular though, but Winny is still better for me. Ironically it came from the same source your test did too.

Test is not making me that strong either but it's definitely changing my body, helping me recover, and giving me more intense workouts. Believe it or not just added Anavar as a finisher it's surprising the crap out of me for strength gains.

Top Bottom