napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle update. Input needed.

Re: RE: Re: Cycle update. Input needed.

VtwinJunkie said:
Any word on your blood work?
Nope still waiting. It's really pissing me off outs taking this long. If I don't have it by the end of business tomorrow I'm going to call.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

PHURIOUS said:
Never heard that one.

PHURIOUS PHARMA
I've never had it take this long. So, then I guess I'll call them when they open tomorrow.

Here are some progress pics the first set was taken at the beginning of June the second one was taken about 3 weeks ago and the last one was taken tonight.

1ba201fe09e16ce13c34d5d22b973c21.jpg

4aeb426a3408a19d78279323739ea8e4.jpg

90ee15868e8f43e4dc7a532254f1e6e0.jpg

ibleedoranbla said:
Here are some progress pics the first set was taken at the beginning of June the second one was taken about 3 weeks ago and the last one was taken tonight.

Thats some dam good shit right there bro, nice work my friend !

Angelo said:
ibleedoranbla said:

Thanks, man. I just wanted to show everyone that I have indeed made progress it's just my strength isn't where I thought it would be and I'm starting to learn that I probably just had my expectations set too high. I'm adding in winny for the last 6 weeks next week, so hopefully that'll give me a nice boost.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Cycle update. Input needed.

ibleedoranbla said:
Angelo said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:

Thanks, man. I just wanted to show everyone that I have indeed made progress it's just my strength isn't where I thought it would be and I'm starting to learn that I probably just had my expectations set too high. I'm adding in winny for the last 6 weeks next week, so hopefully that'll give me a nice boost.

Looking forward to that Winny update. I was gonna do the same but I went with Anavar instead because I'm acne prone and I've read Winny is not as kind for that...

Thx for the pics... Looking good bro!

For sure. You have made some changes for sure.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

ibleedoranbla said:
Angelo said:
ibleedoranbla said:

Youre definitely looking alot fuller for sure, look strong as hell ! i notice more vascularity as well..

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Cycle update. Input needed.

cbbram said:
ibleedoranbla said:
"Angelo" said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:

Looking forward to that Winny update. I was gonna do the same but I went with Anavar instead because I'm acne prone and I've read Winny is not as kind for that...

Thx for the pics... Looking good bro!

I'll be sure to let everyone know. I'm excited to give it a try. I really hope it's something that can really jumpstart some fat burning. I don't have to much issue with acne, although I have a nice little zit on the tip of my nose that just appeared today, lol. It's the fist one of the cycle.

PHURIOUS said:
For sure. You have made some changes for sure.

PHURIOUS PHARMA
I'm very hard on myself, so when I can actually say I see changes then I know I must have made progress.

Angelo said:
ibleedoranbla said:
Angelo said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:

Youre definitely looking alot fuller for sure, look strong as hell ! i notice more vascularity as well..
And therein lies the problem, lol. I look like I could move a mountain and compared to the average Joe, I am Peru strong but for someone my size of 275# my lifts aren't very impressive. I just have to keep working at it. I can definitely feel the fullness. To be honest most of the day I feel like if I got any fuller and tight I would explode. I'm perfectly pleased with everything from this cycle except for the strength aspect and I'm just learning that my expectations were probably too high.

When you run LCMS it takes a little longer. Roughly 6-7 business days. He should have them in the next day or two, I'd imagine.

Ibleed,
I would stick with the cycle bro. I bet you gear is good to go. I think you are just going through a recomp. Your lack of strength gains could be a number of things, are you having a carb meal before your workouts? Also I think you may be right about having to high of expectations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ibleedoranbla said:
Angelo said:
ibleedoranbla said:
Angelo said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:

And therein lies the problem, lol. I look like I could move a mountain and compared to the average Joe, I am Peru strong but for someone my size of 275# my lifts aren't very impressive. I just have to keep working at it. I can definitely feel the fullness. To be honest most of the day I feel like if I got any fuller and tight I would explode. I'm perfectly pleased with everything from this cycle except for the strength aspect and I'm just learning that my expectations were probably too high.

Well think of it like this bro, it looks like your able to put on ample size and if you only have to lift lighter weights to get there,more power to you. Because the way i see it, you are doing yourself a favor in the long run by not destroying your joints and tendons and what not, and still getting all the benefit and size. Unless your main goal is to become some form of strong man or power lifter, I would opt for size and aesthetics over strength any day. But thats just me, and to each their own.. You mind me asking if your goals are more strength oriented or aesthetics ?

LAfit said:
When you run LCMS it takes a little longer. Roughly 6-7 business days. He should have them in the next day or two, I'd imagine.

Ibleed,
I would stick with the cycle bro. I bet you gear is good to go. I think you are just going through a recomp. Your lack of strength gains could be a number of things, are you having a carb meal before your workouts? Also I think you may be right about having to high of expectations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol, I knew someone told me that and I wasn't crazy. I actually just went and looked on my requisition papers and it said pain as day that while some test may come back in as little as 24 hours others require at least 7 business days.

You're 100% correct though, my cycle was more of a recomp. I just was hoping for a little more strength in the process.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Cycle update. Input needed.

Angelo said:
ibleedoranbla said:
Angelo said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:
"Angelo" said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:

Well think of it like this bro, it looks like your able to put on ample size and if you only have to lift lighter weights to get there,more power to you. Because the way i see it, you are doing yourself a favor in the long run by not destroying your joints and tendons and what not, and still getting all the benefit and size. Unless your main goal is to become some form of strong man or power lifter, I would opt for size and aesthetics over strength any day. But thats just me, and to each their own.. You mind me asking if your goals are more strength oriented or aesthetics ?
I've definitely never had an issue with putting on size, ever. My biggest issue has always been getting and staying lean. With me being 30 and not getting younger I have no need to be the strongest man out there. I'm very interested in aesthetics and my goal before I die is to be completely shredded, lol. Getting shredded is very hard for me, I'm genetically just very big and I seem to hold size and weight no matter what I do. At the same time, I do want a good balance. I want to be as strong as I can and as lean as I can, I know it's a fine line. I just want to be the best version of myself as possible. My lifts aren't bad at all now, they just are on the lower end for someone my size.

The progress you've made is certainly very noticeable and impressive. I would call your cycle successful based on that alone, Despite the lack of strength gains. Very nice work, my friend!

Re: RE: Cycle update. Input needed.

RickRock said:
The progress you've made is certainly very noticeable and impressive. I would call your cycle successful based on that alone, Despite the lack of strength gains. Very nice work, my friend!
Thanks man, I appreciate it. Sometimes I guess those are the things you just need to here to make you feel better. It just tends to get frustrating when my entire life revolves around this lifestyle and I see someone in the gym half my size that's as strong or stronger than me. I know that's not what it's all about and that's not necessarily the best way to view things but it's hard not to get down on myself.

Top Bottom