napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Cycle update. Input needed.

Ibleed, lots of solid advice here bud. I'm sure you'll get back on track. Don't let your mind get the best of you. You've made some great progress. I know youre expectations are high bro and that's a good thing, but it's the struggle that ultimately makes us better. If it was easy everyone would do it. Hang in there, with time you'll see those strength gains bro.

I'm curious, what was your protocol for your bloods? How many days after your pin did you have them pulled?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PHURIOUS said:
ibleedoranbla said:
PHURIOUS said:
Dude. Aromasin doesnt work in one dosage bro. Its gonna be a few. Look u need to stop. Take a step back and take each day as its own. Products take weeks months to work not days. U want too much too quick. Doesnt work that way.

PHURIOUS PHARMA
I wasn't expecting aromasin to work in one dosage. What I was expecting was to at least have a decent workout.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Well if i were you i would. Honestly i think you need to take a step back get away from the weights for a few days come back monday and start w new lifts. Im telling you mental strength is a big part of actual strength. You are frustrated and pushing too much. Take a couple days. Relax. And then go back. Im telling you. This will help u.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

this was an EXTREMELY solid piece of advice... thank you phurious... doing this is going to make you feel so much better and just give you some time to gather yourself and get focused etc...

PHURIOUS said:
ibleedoranbla said:
PHURIOUS said:
Dude. Aromasin doesnt work in one dosage bro. Its gonna be a few. Look u need to stop. Take a step back and take each day as its own. Products take weeks months to work not days. U want too much too quick. Doesnt work that way.

PHURIOUS PHARMA
I wasn't expecting aromasin to work in one dosage. What I was expecting was to at least have a decent workout.

Well if i were you i would. Honestly i think you need to take a step back get away from the weights for a few days come back monday and start w new lifts. Im telling you mental strength is a big part of actual strength. You are frustrated and pushing too much. Take a couple days. Relax. And then go back. Im telling you. This will help u.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Very solid advice indeed. Give yourself a break from both the physical and mental aspect of the training, and come back with a different plan all together. It will probably be like night and day

Re: RE: Re: Cycle update. Input needed.

LV79 said:
Ibleed, lots of solid advice here bud. I'm sure you'll get back on track. Don't let your mind get the best of you. You've made some great progress. I know youre expectations are high bro and that's a good thing, but it's the struggle that ultimately makes us better. If it was easy everyone would do it. Hang in there, with time you'll see those strength gains bro.

I'm curious, what was your protocol for your bloods? How many days after your pin did you have them pulled?

Thanks for the good words, my friend. My protocol for bloods was I pinned 1.5cc (325mg) Wednesday morning. I then had my bloods drawn on Friday morning roughly 53 hours post pin.

Thanks for all the encouraging words everybody. I woke up today with a positive attitude and I'm going to hit the remainder of this cycle hard. For whatever reason chest days always gets me in the dumps because it's my absolute weakest body part.

DylanGemelli said:
PHURIOUS said:
ibleedoranbla said:
"PHURIOUS" said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS PHARMA

this was an EXTREMELY solid piece of advice... thank you phurious... doing this is going to make you feel so much better and just give you some time to gather yourself and get focused etc...
Word. CNS rejuvenation is so important. I would classic that as CNS all the way. *(central nervous system)

ibleedoranbla said:
Thanks for all the encouraging words everybody. I woke up today with a positive attitude and I'm going to hit the remainder of this cycle hard. For whatever reason chest days always gets me in the dumps because it's my absolute weakest body part.

absolutely bro.... that's what we are here for... you always have everyone here to lean on and support you... keep the mind set you have and you are going to make it a very long way bro

DylanGemelli said:
ibleedoranbla said:

absolutely bro.... that's what we are here for... you always have everyone here to lean on and support you... keep the mind set you have and you are going to make it a very long way bro
I hope so because things right now are feeling pretty gray. I went to finish up my week with legs tonight and I got through about half off my squats and I called it quits and just came home. My wrists, forearms, and shoulders started hurting just like they do on chest days while I was squatting. Something is just not right at all. I'm making no gains, I'm in pain and it seems like I regress in certain lifts all the time. After thinking about all this and talking to everyone here it comes down to this; there are only 4 aspects to this lifestyle. 1. Diet 2. Training 3. Rest 4. Supplementation. I know my diet is on point, doesn't mean it's perfect but it's good enough that it's not my problem. We also know that my supplementation is right because the bloods vouch for that. That only leaves 2 things. I know that my rest is no good because I work 60 hours a week and I have a 2 year old son. I get about an average of 6 hours of sleep a night. I've been doing this for years though and I'm used to it, it's not idea but I can make things work with 6 hours a night. That only leaves training. I firmly believe I've hit a wall due to being somewhat over trained and not varying my workouts up enough. I usually rotate certain lifts every few weeks but probably not as much as I should. So, right now my solution is to take next week and do a deload all week and try to rest up as much as possible. Then the following week I'm going to hit my body with a completely new workout regimen. That should kick start things.

ibleedoranbla said:
DylanGemelli said:
ibleedoranbla said:

I hope so because things right now are feeling pretty gray. I went to finish up my week with legs tonight and I got through about half off my squats and I called it quits and just came home. My wrists, forearms, and shoulders started hurting just like they do on chest days while I was squatting. Something is just not right at all. I'm making no gains, I'm in pain and it seems like I regress in certain lifts all the time. After thinking about all this and talking to everyone here it comes down to this; there are only 4 aspects to this lifestyle. 1. Diet 2. Training 3. Rest 4. Supplementation. I know my diet is on point, doesn't mean it's perfect but it's good enough that it's not my problem. We also know that my supplementation is right because the bloods vouch for that. That only leaves 2 things. I know that my rest is no good because I work 60 hours a week and I have a 2 year old son. I get about an average of 6 hours of sleep a night. I've been doing this for years though and I'm used to it, it's not idea but I can make things work with 6 hours a night. That only leaves training. I firmly believe I've hit a wall due to being somewhat over trained and not varying my workouts up enough. I usually rotate certain lifts every few weeks but probably not as much as I should. So, right now my solution is to take next week and do a deload all week and try to rest up as much as possible. Then the following week I'm going to hit my body with a completely new workout regimen. That should kick start things.

i was kind of worrying that this would happen to you as i saw your workload just continually increase and i have a strong feeling you were beginning to overtrain and add in the stresses you have had, on top of very limited rest and this can be expected... this is when you scale back just a bit but keep the intensity high... maybe shave off 10-15 minutes etc.. even the smallest amounts etc. can help and your mentality as well... i have had to do this plenty of times too man... there's no shame in it whatsoever and it will benefit you far more than you think...

I'm going to say this and I'm going to get flamed. Go on a powerlifting routine and then add some bro assistance work in a the end. The days of the fat geared powerlifter is ending. I truly believe that the new breed of powerlifters have better routines more advanced training and it shows because the guys are really putting up serious numbers and they actually have better bodies then a lot of BBs. In fact a lot of BBs have turned to powerlifting training with the big three centered around their routines, High weight low reps high frequency supplemented with assistance work would shock that body into oblivion induce strength gains and muscle growth and keep you fresh.

I keep hearing how BB should go back to the golden era of BB, guess what those guys built those bodies on what is essentially now referred to as Powerlifting routines.

21infantry said:
I'm going to say this and I'm going to get flamed. Go on a powerlifting routine and then add some bro assistance work in a the end. The days of the fat geared powerlifter is ending. I truly believe that the new breed of powerlifters have better routines more advanced training and it shows because the guys are really putting up serious numbers and they actually have better bodies then a lot of BBs. In fact a lot of BBs have turned to powerlifting training with the big three centered around their routines, High weight low reps high frequency supplemented with assistance work would shock that body into oblivion induce strength gains and muscle growth and keep you fresh.

I keep hearing how BB should go back to the golden era of BB, guess what those guys built those bodies on what is essentially now referred to as Powerlifting routines.
I completely agree with you, the problem is, that is exactly the way I train right now and have been for a long time.

ibleedoranbla said:
21infantry said:

I completely agree with you, the problem is, that is exactly the way I train right now and have been for a long time.

Try RTS, that is what I use, there isn't set numbers on what you lift that day. Its all centered around 3 sets of 2 to 5 rated on a scale of perceived ability on that day, you can add more if you feel great or you can just stick to the base 3 sets if you feel like your overdoing it. No need to overdue things. So if your getting beat down you can lighten your load and take out the mental aspect of not doing enough in the Gym, because guess what tomorrow youre going to be doing Bench again, maybe you will feel better maybe you wont. Its a method that has produced more champions over the last 5 years then any other. It also has a optional Bro day which they call it, where you can do curls all day long if you would like, its all about going willy nilly to keep the mind fresh and work on lagging body parts. Its a great system, its based around scientific principles. 3 sets of heavy squats have more strength and muscle stimulation then 10 sets of heavy leg presses, so eliminate the leg presses its not efficient. Take the Squat and do different varations of it, pause squats, front squats, 303 squats and pin squats, keeps the body guessing and keeps the most efficient leg exercise, well the most efficient. You get to lift heavy, but don't crush your CNS system.

Ya bud. Really. Just take a couple days no lifting. Maybe go do some abs a little running hit the sauna and call it a day. If your joints are hurting they are trying to tell you something and as of right now you arnt listening. You need to listen to ypur body. Take a couple days. Totally away from the gym. The weight room. Dont even go in there. Then come back with non power lift movements. Do some cable work. Do some tut training. Do lifts from different angles and you will see your gains restored and your vigor for teaining come back. Then after a month or so. Go back to the deads and bench and i bet you will see a difference. Same with legs. Get away from squats. Go do some leg exstensions. Leg press. Calf raises. Then go back to squats. Same w arms. Switch it up and rehab ypur joints back then get busy again. This lifestyle is a process. Baby steps.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Cycle update. Input needed.

21infantry said:
ibleedoranbla said:
21infantry said:

Try RTS, that is what I use, there isn't set numbers on what you lift that day. Its all centered around 3 sets of 2 to 5 rated on a scale of perceived ability on that day, you can add more if you feel great or you can just stick to the base 3 sets if you feel like your overdoing it. No need to overdue things. So if your getting beat down you can lighten your load and take out the mental aspect of not doing enough in the Gym, because guess what tomorrow youre going to be doing Bench again, maybe you will feel better maybe you wont. Its a method that has produced more champions over the last 5 years then any other. It also has a optional Bro day which they call it, where you can do curls all day long if you would like, its all about going willy nilly to keep the mind fresh and work on lagging body parts. Its a great system, its based around scientific principles. 3 sets of heavy squats have more strength and muscle stimulation then 10 sets of heavy leg presses, so eliminate the leg presses its not efficient. Take the Squat and do different varations of it, pause squats, front squats, 303 squats and pin squats, keeps the body guessing and keeps the most efficient leg exercise, well the most efficient. You get to lift heavy, but don't crush your CNS system.

Thanks man, I'll look into that RTS, that sounds pretty interesting.

PHURIOUS said:
Ya bud. Really. Just take a couple days no lifting. Maybe go do some abs a little running hit the sauna and call it a day. If your joints are hurting they are trying to tell you something and as of right now you arnt listening. You need to listen to ypur body. Take a couple days. Totally away from the gym. The weight room. Dont even go in there. Then come back with non power lift movements. Do some cable work. Do some tut training. Do lifts from different angles and you will see your gains restored and your vigor for teaining come back. Then after a month or so. Go back to the deads and bench and i bet you will see a difference. Same with legs. Get away from squats. Go do some leg exstensions. Leg press. Calf raises. Then go back to squats. Same w arms. Switch it up and rehab ypur joints back then get busy again. This lifestyle is a process. Baby steps.

PHURIOUS PHARMA
That's exactly what I'm going to do. I always take Saturday and Sundays off, so I won't be back in the gym until Monday. I'm planning on staying away from all barbells all week and just work with light dumbbells and really concentrate on the movement. Then I'll reassess myself the following week.

I also believe that the aromasin is starting to help a little bit. I haven't had any trouble getting little man up the whole cycle when I needed to but all day today I've had to fight it. All it has taken all day is for a lipstick commercial to come on and I'm ready to party. So, I'll take that as a good sign.

Top Bottom