Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Crack me up EVO

I hate to be like this...but I am going to hassle Gearhead on EVO and see if I get banned....lol.... I just find the whole language and bro'dom shit annoying ...from him.... It's like bro bro bro n2guard bro bro bro n2sleep bro bro bro hcgenerate esp bro bro bro...like a chicken...lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I try to be "masonic" and respect everyone but Gearhead really is a piece of shit. Look what he says here responding to why a vet with severe ptsd takes the meds he does...

Continue Reading ....

bro you have sever anxiety because you loaded up with a ton of meds...whatever the case is...maybe you should think about using TRT instead of these stims...

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

MasonicBodybuilder said:
The guy said he could not live his live without the meds he takes and that is gearheads response.

He really is a fucking bellend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kinda reminds me of Mr Stay Pufft.........

4159593614b4c6923010b21a1b3a13d1.jpg

Re: RE: Re: Crack me up EVO

MasonicBodybuilder said:
The guy said he could not live his live without the meds he takes and that is gearheads response.

That is beyond ridiculous that he would say that, but not surprising coming from gearhead

RickRock said:
MasonicBodybuilder said:

That is beyond ridiculous that he would say that, but not surprising coming from gearhead

That is the sad part...it's not surprising.

MasonicBodybuilder said:
RickRock said:
MasonicBodybuilder said:

That is the sad part...it's not surprising.

Dude I saw that too.....the dude had PTSD among other conditions.......if anything could have turned him from the darkside, until he gets some real treatment to stop the drugs...not necessarily just stop em and start sarms LOL...

its bad enough to overprice products and take advantage of the consumer... that's very bad and extremely poor ethics but its an ENTIRE DIFFERENT level when your putting people's health in serious question for your fucking benefit... they even tell you that its fine to advise people at 21 to use steroids because "they are adults"... WHO THE FUCK CARES... so if your an adult then that means you can do whatever you want and its right? wtf world is this?

DylanGemelli said:
its bad enough to overprice products and take advantage of the consumer... that's very bad and extremely poor ethics but its an ENTIRE DIFFERENT level when your putting people's health in serious question for your fucking benefit... they even tell you that its fine to advise people at 21 to use steroids because "they are adults"... WHO THE FUCK CARES... so if your an adult then that means you can do whatever you want and its right? wtf world is this?

While I agree 21 year olds with a year of working out have no business with it....I understand helping them- they are going to do it anyways, might as well make them intelligent on it.....

A dude just posted bout perfect pct costing 900 for his 180 test e cycle.

I know pct is important but kinda funny looking at the numbers that way.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

bonacris said:
And now Darius from pharmacom is banned. For fuck sake

They are some ban happy mother fuckers no doubt. They run a dictatorship, and anything you say that doesn't comply with that gets you the hammer

The post that did it for me was when gear head and Stevesmi recommended hcgenerate for a guys dad that had Parkinson's . I fucking lost it with that bullshit. My dad had Parkinson's and in no way would that do absolutely anything but waste more money .

Jacfolly said:
The post that did it for me was when gear head and Stevesmi recommended hcgenerate for a guys dad that had Parkinson's . I fucking lost it with that bullshit. My dad had Parkinson's and in no way would that do absolutely anything but waste more money .

Ha, I must say that's pretty damn bad. How the hell is an OTC test booster going to help a guy with Parkinson's?

RickRock said:
Jacfolly said:

Ha, I must say that's pretty damn bad. How the hell is an OTC test booster going to help a guy with Parkinson's?

This is just ridiculous!!

RickRock said:
Jacfolly said:

Apparently millions in research and studies failed to find this simple cure? LOL

RickRock said:
Jacfolly said:

Mucuna pruriens helps but there isn't enough to help I imagine

Top Bottom