Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Crack me up EVO

Mason Kray said:
Kinda reminds me of Mr Stay Pufft.........

4159593614b4c6923010b21a1b3a13d1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha yea and he's always banging hot 20yr old from the gym!

Re: RE: Re: Crack me up EVO

Oldjarhead said:
Mason Kray said:
Kinda reminds me of Mr Stay Pufft.........

Haha yea and he's always banging hot 20yr old from the gym!

That, and always talking shit about guys with abs impying that anyone with abs is small and weak.

My guess is because he's never even come close to having them, abs...or hot 20 year olds

Someone started a thread about how to make your biceps grow, it's pretty funny what they told the dude. I think that Steve guy said something about curls were for girls lol and I couldn't read anymore. If anyone is still over there it's funny, I actually like the guy that started the thread and tried to give advice and in their own nice little way "the mods and people that run things" said it wasn't good advice.

Achilles87 said:
Someone started a thread about how to make your biceps grow, it's pretty funny what they told the dude. I think that Steve guy said something about curls were for girls lol and I couldn't read anymore. If anyone is still over there it's funny, I actually like the guy that started the thread and tried to give advice and in their own nice little way "the mods and people that run things" said it wasn't good advice.

I saw that crap. I wanted to reply, but I use tapatalk and Evo isn't working on there. That guys advise is totally off the mark 90% of the time. He just said if you can function on less than 6 hours of sleep you're either bipolar or have some other mental issues. Wtf??

LAfit said:
Achilles87 said:

I saw that crap. I wanted to reply, but I use tapatalk and Evo isn't working on there. That guys advise is totally off the mark 90% of the time. He just said if you can function on less than 6 hours of sleep you're either bipolar or have some other mental issues. Wtf??

I think he is a giant douche but as far as arms go, I assure with him. Curls are highly overrated. Big arms are built with heavy rows and pull ups.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I don't think one person is the same when it comes to working out, I have almost 20" arms now at 5'9 220 pounds I do curls and go pretty heavy with my arm workout. I will say I've probably never done rows or pull ups for arms, I guess if you are a heavy person I could see doing pull ups but I can curl more weight than my body weight. But like I said everyone is different genetics and all that play a big part in it.

LAfit said:
Achilles87 said:

He is so off base with all of his advice, and condescending and narcissistic at the same time, which makes me unable to even read most of his shit. It seriously bothered me to no end when I had to post and work alongside him and gearhead over there.

Achilles87 said:
I don't think one person is the same when it comes to working out, I have almost 20" arms now at 5'9 220 pounds I do curls and go pretty heavy with my arm workout. I will say I've probably never done rows or pull ups for arms, I guess if you are a heavy person I could see doing pull ups but I can curl more weight than my body weight. But like I said everyone is different genetics and all that play a big part in it.

I think this is the absolute truth. It differs from person to person, and genetics play a big role in it. I don't do a lot of direct arm work, and my arms grow like hell. It's just one if the areas I'm gifted. I do however like to do curls even though I don't do much volume. I do go pretty heavy though, and get a lot of attention with the amount of weight I can use with good form. I've done lots of rows, pullups, etc and I've also not done them and done a lot of direct arm work, and regardless of my selection my arms seem to grow at about the same rate.

RickRock said:
Achilles87 said:

I think this is the absolute truth. It differs from person to person, and genetics play a big role in it. I don't do a lot of direct arm work, and my arms grow like hell. It's just one if the areas I'm gifted. I do however like to do curls even though I don't do much volume. I do go pretty heavy though, and get a lot of attention with the amount of weight I can use with good form. I've done lots of rows, pullups, etc and I've also not done them and done a lot of direct arm work, and regardless of my selection my arms seem to grow at about the same rate.

That's what I hate about evo man, they want everyone to do the same thing and any advice that's different is just wrong with no proof of it being wrong. I lift heavy as well, not so heavy I can't do it but I know what works for me. If you try and tell me it don't work is just crazy, I know my body and I know what works. If it don't work for you that's fine but don't tell me it won't work for me, they don't like me that much over there lol.

Achilles87 said:
RickRock said:
"Achilles87" said:

That's what I hate about evo man, they want everyone to do the same thing and any advice that's different is just wrong with no proof of it being wrong. I lift heavy as well, not so heavy I can't do it but I know what works for me. If you try and tell me it don't work is just crazy, I know my body and I know what works. If it don't work for you that's fine but don't tell me it won't work for me, they don't like me that much over there lol.

Agreed, Everyone is different and will grow with different techniques.

Personally I do heavy rows and weighted pull ups, but I try my best to take the bicep out of the movement, because I'm targeting my back.

I just measured my arms for the first time after seeing this post, and they are 18 1/4", and I'm 5' 10" 215lbs 10% bf. I know when I do a bicep workout which is strictly curls the are taxed, and without a doubt grow from those workouts.

LAfit said:
Achilles87 said:

5d47d0bef2d17977bfaf2176d09b7264.jpg

ibleedoranbla said:
LAfit said:
"Achilles87" said:

5d47d0bef2d17977bfaf2176d09b7264.jpg

Thanks haha I wanted to say basically the same thing!

LAfit said:
ibleedoranbla said:
"LAfit" said:
"Achilles87" said:

Thanks haha I wanted to say basically the same thing!

That dude seriously has some issues. He thinks he is hot fucking shit and knows everything.

When you login it will tell you if you are, at least that's what mine did the first two times I was banned lol.

Achilles87 said:
When you login it will tell you if you are, at least that's what mine did the first two times I was banned lol.

They just changed my password

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Crack me up EVO

ibleedoranbla said:
Achilles87 said:

Lol, fucking bitches. I knew that was coming

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Crack me up EVO

RickRock said:
ibleedoranbla said:
"Achilles87" said:

Lol, I don't mean now. I'm talking about my ibleedoranbla account

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Crack me up EVO

ibleedoranbla said:
RickRock said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:
"Achilles87" said:

Lol, I don't mean now. I'm talking about my ibleedoranbla account

Just give it time. If they find out your alter account which will be easy considering your PSL issue, then they will definitely ban you I can assure you

Top Bottom