Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Crack me up EVO

RickRock said:
Oldjarhead said:
"Mason Kray" said:
Kinda reminds me of Mr Stay Pufft.........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha yea and he's always banging hot 20yr old from the gym!

That, and always talking shit about guys with abs impying that anyone with abs is small and weak.

My guess is because he's never even come close to having them, abs...or hot 20 year olds
We talking about Steve? Lol

Achilles87 said:
RickRock said:
"Achilles87" said:
I don't think one person is the same when it comes to working out, I have almost 20" arms now at 5'9 220 pounds I do curls and go pretty heavy with my arm workout. I will say I've probably never done rows or pull ups for arms, I guess if you are a heavy person I could see doing pull ups but I can curl more weight than my body weight. But like I said everyone is different genetics and all that play a big part in it.

I think this is the absolute truth. It differs from person to person, and genetics play a big role in it. I don't do a lot of direct arm work, and my arms grow like hell. It's just one if the areas I'm gifted. I do however like to do curls even though I don't do much volume. I do go pretty heavy though, and get a lot of attention with the amount of weight I can use with good form. I've done lots of rows, pullups, etc and I've also not done them and done a lot of direct arm work, and regardless of my selection my arms seem to grow at about the same rate.

That's what I hate about evo man, they want everyone to do the same thing and any advice that's different is just wrong with no proof of it being wrong. I lift heavy as well, not so heavy I can't do it but I know what works for me. If you try and tell me it don't work is just crazy, I know my body and I know what works. If it don't work for you that's fine but don't tell me it won't work for me, they don't like me that much over there lol.

I assume they feel the same about me. I hate to follow the leader but I trusted AJ too much. Shouldn't have. Id parrot his nonsense if he told me different.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Crack me up EVO

RickRock said:
ibleedoranbla said:
"RickRock" said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:
"Achilles87" said:
When you login it will tell you if you are, at least that's what mine did the first two times I was banned lol.

They just changed my password

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
Lol, fucking bitches. I knew that was coming
Lol, I don't mean now. I'm talking about my ibleedoranbla account

Just give it time. If they find out your alter account which will be easy considering your PSL issue, then they will definitely ban you I can assure you
Yea believe me brother, I know it'll happen sooner or later. It wasn't hard for me to decide that it was worth being banned to start the thread about psl, so the good bro's that are left over there using psl products was aware. That name over there means nothing to me. I use out just to peak in every now and again and see what's going on. You can always make new names. People needed to be aware of what I had going on with my vial from psl.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Crack me up EVO

ibleedoranbla said:
RickRock said:
ibleedoranbla said:
"RickRock" said:
"ibleedoranbla" said:
"Achilles87" said:
When you login it will tell you if you are, at least that's what mine did the first two times I was banned lol.

They just changed my password

Lol, fucking bitches. I knew that was coming
Lol, I don't mean now. I'm talking about my ibleedoranbla account

Just give it time. If they find out your alter account which will be easy considering your PSL issue, then they will definitely ban you I can assure you
Yea believe me brother, I know it'll happen sooner or later. It wasn't hard for me to decide that it was worth being banned to start the thread about psl, so the good bro's that are left over there using psl products was aware. That name over there means nothing to me. I use out just to peak in every now and again and see what's going on. You can always make new names. People needed to be aware of what I had going on with my vial from psl.

Oh I agree with you brother. I know that name don't mean shit to you, and what you did is exactly what you should have. Everyone needs to know about issues like that. That was the smart move. I have an a.ter account myself over there just to take a look every once in a while. It doesn't have any posts, but I can't stand looking around that place for more than 5 minutes without it making my blood boil

That place is a shit show, banning sources good sources for shit like not having a website but letting others kick around that really fucked up. Then when questioned they say oh well their making it right and their still around, well ya their still around they didn't get banned like the others did how can the sources that got banned be around their accounts were deleted hahahaha. There's some really dumb people or really greedy people there.

Well another one has joined the club. It's official folks. I've now been banned from EVO. Password has been changed on my account. I wonder if it had anything to do with Mr Stay Pufft? Lol.

Re: RE: Re: Crack me up EVO

Mason Kray said:
Well another one has joined the club. It's official folks. I've now been banned from EVO. Password has been changed on my account. I wonder if it had anything to do with Mr Stay Pufft? Lol.

Lol, that dude is such a douche it's not funny. That other guy that got over there is a huge doucher as well, levbutlerov.

Mason Kray said:

No loss brother!! Youre at home here man :)

RickRock said:
Mason Kray said:

No loss brother!! Youre at home here man :)

Absolutely Bro. I'll certainly not be losing any sleep over that! [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Ok that Steve guy said his arms are so big they can't take his bp, is he for real? I mean does he think people believe him? I mean we can see his picture hahaha. Sorry guys I just cracked up reading some post over there.

Achilles87 said:
Ok that Steve guy said his arms are so big they can't take his bp, is he for real? I mean does he think people believe him? I mean we can see his picture hahaha. Sorry guys I just cracked up reading some post over there.
Lmao, that dude is the definition of narcissistic. Probably a bit of a sociopath as well.

Achilles87 said:

Damn, I better go get my waders. Shits getting real deep now!! Bwahahahahaha!

I cracked up, this guy said he was worried they didn't get his bp right at the hospital because "his arms are so big" said they were 17" then the Steve guy said he has massive arms an they can't take his lol. I didn't even know what to say... I wanted to say something smart ass but I just left, figured y'all would get a kick out of it

Achilles87 said:
I cracked up, this guy said he was worried they didn't get his bp right at the hospital because "his arms are so big" said they were 17" then the Steve guy said he has massive arms an they can't take his lol. I didn't even know what to say... I wanted to say something smart ass but I just left, figured y'all would get a kick out of it

Hey 17 inch arm guy is a dude I'm trying to get on the right track lol. I'm working on it. He wants to do a show soon. I'm helping him find some resources and helping his prep.

But ya I laughed my ass off at Steve man.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

TX TERROR said:
Achilles87 said:

Hey 17 inch arm guy is a dude I'm trying to get on the right track lol. I'm working on it. He wants to do a show soon. I'm helping him find some resources and helping his prep.

Lol I ain't making fun of him man... Well it did crack me up a little I can't lie. I was really blown away by the Steve guy, nothing bad pointed at your boy man. I just can't believe some of the stuff that gets said there, I remember finally hitting 155 pounds and I thought I was big as hell hahaha so I know how it is... I walked around like look at me "I was 18 tho lol so look over that". How are you bro? Happy to see y'all coming over here.

Achilles87 said:
TX TERROR said:
"Achilles87" said:

Lol I ain't making fun of him man... Well it did crack me up a little I can't lie. I was really blown away by the Steve guy, nothing bad pointed at your boy man. I just can't believe some of the stuff that gets said there, I remember finally hitting 155 pounds and I thought I was big as hell hahaha so I know how it is... I walked around like look at me "I was 18 tho lol so look over that". How are you bro? Happy to see y'all coming over here.

No he made me laugh like hell too lol. I even said thats like 1 inch above the limit on the sign at Walgreens hahah

Achilles87 said:
TX TERROR said:
"Achilles87" said:

I'm good man. Just trying to transition. Basically gonna give up all that over but eh. No biggie.
Dylan has been a knowledge idol of mine since I got into forums. Il follow him blindly.

Ya Dylan helps me out as well, he don't kill me when i pm him 20 times a day hahaha. I can't stand evo I'm in a battle now with a "powerlifter" lol. I'm about to delete my account over there man.

TX TERROR said:
Achilles87 said:
TX TERROR said:
"Achilles87" said:

I'm good man. Just trying to transition. Basically gonna give up all that over but eh. No biggie.
Dylan has been a knowledge idol of mine since I got into forums. Il follow him blindly.

I appreciate that bro, truly I do and you are going to be a major asset here... I am very happy to have you here... I know we were doing some discussing in another thread about things but I AM truly grateful to have knowledge and talent such as yourself here

Achilles87 said:
Ya Dylan helps me out as well, he don't kill me when i pm him 20 times a day hahaha. I can't stand evo I'm in a battle now with a "powerlifter" lol. I'm about to delete my account over there man.

Its all good brother! you don't ever just send random messages just to kick it, its always pertinent and/or helpful/insightful etc... your contributions are extremely appreciated

Top Bottom