napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Bulk cycle

I'm gonna start bulking in late Oct. Got a show in the middle of Oct. Age will be 32 by then, currently down at 9% bf shooting for 7% bf by the show. Weight will more than likely be between 175 and 180, currently 182. This would be my fourth AAS cycle, having done Test E and C, Winstrol, D Bol, and Clen in the past. No not all of those were one cycle lol. Done every SARM as well. Here is what I'm looking at:

1 - 12 weeks Test E 500 mg
3 - 11 weeks Deca 300 mg
Maybe D Bol or T Bol to jump start the cycle but I'm sure Test and Deca will do the trick.
1 - 12 weeks LGD
1-12 weeks Armosian 12.5 mgs EOD

Standard PCT protocol
1 - 4 weeks Clomid 50/50/25/25
1-4 weeks Novla 40/40/20/20
Also was looking at HCG, but wasn't exactly sure on dosage for that.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Why is your deca shortened?
I don't see anything wrong with kicking it with dbol or tbol. Just pick one and roll with it.
You'll hear different views of HCG. My opinion is the day after your last pin, you blast 1,000iu for 10 days (until a 10,000iu vial is gone). Then start pct a few days later.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

Why is your deca shortened?
I don't see anything wrong with kicking it with dbol or tbol. Just pick one and roll with it.
You'll hear different views of HCG. My opinion is the day after your last pin, you blast 1,000iu for 10 days (until a 10,000iu vial is gone). Then start pct a few days later.

Based on the research I have done all the sources were recommending stopping Deca a week prior to Test. That's why I had it shortened. It should be a total of 8 weeks of Deca just because I've never run Deca and want to see what sides I get from it as well.

As for the D Bol or T Bol, if I can get my hands on T Bol I'll run that over D Bol. But either way one or the other is a good jumpstart for a cycle.

Based on the research I have done all the sources were recommending stopping Deca a week prior to Test. That's why I had it shortened. It should be a total of 8 weeks of Deca just because I've never run Deca and want to see what sides I get from it as well.

As for the D Bol or T Bol, if I can get my hands on T Bol I'll run that over D Bol. But either way one or the other is a good jumpstart for a cycle.

Yea you can stop it a week or two early. It that's usually extending the cycle instead of cutting a compound short. I personally do not think deca at 8 weeks is long enough. And you also showed that you started it two weeks in. That barely gives you a couple of weeks of benefits before you're shutting the compound down.
Just mull it over since you have some time to start.

Yea you can stop it a week or two early. It that's usually extending the cycle instead of cutting a compound short. I personally do not think deca at 8 weeks is long enough. And you also showed that you started it two weeks in. That barely gives you a couple of weeks of benefits before you're shutting the compound down.
Just mull it over since you have some time to start.

So run Deca like 1-11 weeks? I thought 8 weeks seemed short

Top Bottom