Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Updated Cycle Pics

So I made it through the week after being sick... i have progressively felt better as the week has gone on and while i keep telling myself to not overdo it yet i still do.. the only issue i have had is my legs are not agreeing with everything else... im not tired at all on cardio but my legs are just not up to par after being off them for a week... im not used to that and with the amounts of cardio i do, my legs take a beating to say the least... they have gotten a bit better each day though and im sure will be back to normal next week... i generally do 6 days a week but may keep it to 5 this week so i dont over do it... we will see... i get a massage every 2 weeks and that helps in so many ways... its something i never truly realized was so important but the cleansing of toxins that it provides and also injury prevention is amazing... My strength is about back to normal and size is looking good... i can feel tren starting to really work now as well and so im anticipating some nice changes

I've been MIA a few days due to work. Come back and see these pictures. Absolutely solid Dylan. A true source of motivation for anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

never any quads shots how come. not a dig on you either your very lean but always the same pic angle and never a leg shot.

Last edited:
never any quads shots how come. not a dig on you either your very lean but always the same pic angle and never a leg shot.

need to shave for quad shots, will take this week... here's calves though

swskcm.jpg

Those calves look sick and shredded Dylan!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

i guess they are decent for a guy that's always supposedly scared to show his legs... LOL I appreciate that brother, your feedback is always extremely important to me...

i guess they are decent for a guy that's always supposedly scared to show his legs... LOL I appreciate that brother, your feedback is always extremely important to me...

Nice calves brother but pleease dylan do be this guy
df00cb271aecae5695bb499505bfa0b2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Them some sexy ass legs... It's pretty bad when your bicep is potentially bigger than your quad lol. I agree with the others though, you have some killer calves Dylan.

i appreciate that brother... i have formed them through all the cardio i endure and not to mention im genetically lucky there.. my dads calves were so massive, i mean it was just fucking absurd

There are quite a few guys at my gym that look like that. I just shake my head and laugh.

PHURIOUS

They are everywhere man. Every gym has a lot of them. I see them every day.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Too bad they don't understand that if they did legs there overall look would be magnified.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I had a good friend of mine tell me she was all into this guy because of how hot he was, being built. Then they finally got to the point where they were at here house making out, started taking the clothes off and when he took his pants off she started laughing so hard he put his clothes back on and just left. Lmao. The way she told the story had me rolling too

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom