napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Next cycle

literally the worst thing you could ever do is "trust some guy at the store"

nothing you are saying makes sense.. you cant get "trt" from rcs.. do you know what trt is and means?

arimistane is an aromatase inhibitor man.. its NOT a pct, and its going to hurt you more than help you.. you are not using anything that aromatizes, unless its not an authentic product, which by your description of what you say you bought, i would be very very very surprised if it were actually authentic.. i honestly have zero clue what you've bought but anyone attempting to put that many compounds in one capsule or capsules is out of their mind to start with .. you cant even do that ! i honestly would be very very careful and get bloodwork done.. you dont have any pct whatsoever but you may need a full one if you are fucked up with suppression and/or toxicity, which you can only know through bloodwork
Dylan brother what do you suggest? I am on week 4. Should I go ahead and get Nolva? Also, I am currently using Anastrazole 1mg
Test cypionate 200mg, 100mg/twice/week, can I start a PCT cycle or should I just stop everything and start using Nolva only? Obviously I'm very uneducated and honestly pretty worried right now .. any advice would be great

So just a question you are in the last week of your cycle and just now planning your pct? Not very well thought out

So just a question you are in the last week of your cycle and just now planning your pct? Not very well thought out
Yeah man tracking. A stated previously I messed up and followed the advice from "the dude at the store" and turns out what I bought 3 weeks ago is not an actual PCT. thanks for your insight though. I realize I got a lot of learning.

I agree with you man, which is why I started doing research and I'm glad I found this site. I started learning about all of this a couple weeks ago. So I am seriously considering not finishing this bottle and starting a PCT immediately. I'm glad you bring up the blood work, I'll probably schedule that tomorrow. I'll only be getting products from the websites you guys referred me to.
When I do my next cycle I'll use RCS I saw they also sell test so I may use that along with rad-140 and GW.
see this is where im so lost.. rcs DOES NOT in any way, shape or form sell test.. i have no clue where you are coming up with that?

also, you dont just jump on trt ... thats NOT what you should ever do unless you medically need it.. how old are you?

you need to sto p using the product you are using, absolutely and get bloodwork done asap.. a FULL hormonal panel

see this is where im so lost.. rcs DOES NOT in any way, shape or form sell test.. i have no clue where you are coming up with that?

also, you dont just jump on trt ... thats NOT what you should ever do unless you medically need it.. how old are you?

you need to sto p using the product you are using, absolutely and get bloodwork done asap.. a FULL hormonal panel
My apologies I mixed up the website. I meant domestic supply. I had gotten blood work done about 5-6 weeks ago and the doctor recommended TRT because I was in the mid 200s.

Thank you, I will stop using this product. Should I start Nolva immediately? Should I stop using test? If yes, for how long would you recommend?

My apologies I mixed up the website. I meant domestic supply. I had gotten blood work done about 5-6 weeks ago and the doctor recommended TRT because I was in the mid 200s.

Thank you, I will stop using this product. Should I start Nolva immediately? Should I stop using test? If yes, for how long would you recommend?
how old are you? was this the first time you had blood work done? did you have it done pre cycle? as this blood work done during your current cycle?

I'm 38. Yes it is the first time I had blood work done. It was pre cycle, about a week prior so I had two 100mg doses that week. I am scheduling lab work for next week.

This is a giant mess we need to try and untangle you are all over the place brother, you definitely made alot of mistakes with this and didn't put enough time into resreach, it is super important you ask questions and get answers and things we can link u with so u can properly do things. You are putting yourself in a bad spot when it didn't have to be this way at all I think u might have just jumped the gun on this whole thing.

This is a giant mess we need to try and untangle you are all over the place brother, you definitely made alot of mistakes with this and didn't put enough time into resreach, it is super important you ask questions and get answers and things we can link u with so u can properly do things. You are putting yourself in a bad spot when it didn't have to be this way at all I think u might have just jumped the gun on this whole thing.
I agree, you're absolutely right. TBH I thought the information I got at the store would be accurate but something told me to do some research, which I'm glad I did. I am going to take some time off and have all the correct gear for my next cycle, using the reliable websites and I will be posting my plan for my next cycle on here weeks in advance before I even start it, to include PCT. I've definitely learned a lot from this experience to say the least .. I am new to this world and never would've guessed there was so much info available on SARMS.

Top Bottom