Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Transformer's BEAST MODE: The final Transformation

I did the kettleball swing with a dumbbell yesterday, today I did the sprint. and I am trying to stay within the 30 sec rest but the fucking deadlift rows kicked my ass today I was sucking wind, lol and of course about round 5 of the sprints I had to wait more than 10 second rest, but I will get there

I did the kettleball swing with a dumbbell yesterday, today I did the sprint. and I am trying to stay within the 30 sec rest but the fucking deadlift rows kicked my ass today I was sucking wind, lol and of course about round 5 of the sprints I had to wait more than 10 second rest, but I will get there
Good stuff man! Yeah you will get there. I do the swings a lot. Shit is brutal...brutal but great.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

ya my fucking hammies were a little sore this morning from that shit lol always good to shock the body I aint never picked up a damn kettleball or whatever the fuck it is but a dumbbell does the same shit I guess

Top Bottom